The Ruling elite families Clinton and Bush are done.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
This is the end of Obama's legacy but more importantly the two ruling elite political families have been kicked to the curb. The Clintons and the Bushes will now fade into history which will be "Bigly" positive for America.

Dont' bet on it.

I would almost bet Chelsea is putting together a planning committee as we speak

This is the end of Obama's legacy but more importantly the two ruling elite political families have been kicked to the curb. The Clintons and the Bushes will now fade into history which will be "Bigly" positive for America.

The Democrats will probably have an easier time of cleaning house, as the bitter taste of losing is a great motivator.

Republicans, on the other hand have some tough choices to make in the next 6th months.

The effects here are far-reaching.

The Clintons are done. And thank fucking God for that. I'm still conflicted as hell about certain aspects of this election, but that isn't one of them.

Michelle Obama, who I think was next in line, for a 'but I was the president's wife' candidacy is also now looking less likely.

That is good also, as we have to do better in terms of who gets trotted out to run for President and this trend of family dynasties was not a good one.

If Michelle runs for any office after Barry packs his bags, we'll know that she's making a run anyhow, and Clinton damn near rode that path to the white house, so Michelle still bears watching, as she was lovin' herself some camera time this election also.

Less marketing, more substance in terms of what the candidates have going forward. Hopefully that is an offshoot of this and the political parties on both sides wake up to the fact that the sleeping giant of the American voter can indeed get off its ass if they continue to trot out shit candidates.....

The who?

The Democrats will probably have an easier time of cleaning house, as the bitter taste of losing is a great motivator.

Republicans, on the other hand have some tough choices to make in the next 6th months.

This was brought about by the rank and file being pissed at the Republican Leadership and it's been in the works for awhile.

This was brought about by the rank and file being pissed at the Republican Leadership and it's been in the works for awhile.

The thing is the Dems will have an easier time rallying around someone in 2020 due to losing in 2016.

The Republican infighting has just begun. We will see the direction Trump will take with his cabinet appointments.

I sure hope you're right. I hope to never hear either name again.

Ole "Turdblossom" must be fit to be tied this morning.

New Topics

Forum List

Back