The Right Needs to Stop Defending Boebert & MTG

You want the government to control wages.

Communist.
Really why not run with fascist or Marxist? I do believe that some government control of things are necessary. The smallest amount the better. I also believe that unions have long out lived there usefulness. I suppose you are a big fan of unions and low wages.

A message to Omar.

Jesse Kelly

@JesseKellyDC
You’re not a terrorist. You’re an America-hating, Jew-hating communist with terrorist sympathies. A sane country would have deported you back to the dump you came from. Instead, you walk the halls of Congress and try to destroy this country from within.

conservativism has always been about: racist and reactionary, authoritarian and violent.
1638129732079.png

1638129769073.png

1638130031135.png

Last edited:
Lauren Boebert's recent comments were nothing short of bigoted and xenophobic and since being elected both she and MTG have a history of being Congressional shock jocks with over the top comments and downright childish playground like behavior. Yet, the right is repeatedly defending these women and point to AOC, Omar, or one of The Squad members every time one of them opens their mouths with something equally absurd or appalling. Instead of embracing this lunacy you should be flat out rejecting it. How about demanding better? How about showing America who the adults are in the room?

I am not a big fan of George W Bush, but one thing he did well was sit back and let the left and the media make utter fools of themselves. They threw every ridiculous sophomoric antic they could at him and instead of responding in kind he just stood back and smiled and let them rant and rave. It worked because he was convincingly reelected. Republicans are heading into what appears to be an election cycle largely in their favor, but people like Boebert and MTG and candidates who may emulate their behavior could only hinder their gains, not help them. Biden was elected to allegedly put an "adult" back in the White House. How about the Republicans bring adults back to Congress? Instead all we have are a Congress full of overgrown children seeing who can outdo each other with reality show style entertainment and shock value. This is not the leadership we need in America.
Nope.
So long as leftists elect people like the Squad I will be entertained by Boebert. MTG is a different animal.

Really why not run with fascist or Marxist? I do believe that some government control of things are necessary. The smallest amount the better. I also believe that unions have long out lived there usefulness. I suppose you are a big fan of unions and low wages.
I guess you missed the point.

Mac is a decent poster IMO.

I suppose you are a big fan of unions and low wages.
What a bizarre comment. Would you like to join us in reality, for the rest of the discussion? Or are we just supposed to guess at the traits of the fantasyland where you reside?

Screenshot-2018-1-10-Top-charts-of-2017-12-charts-that-show-the-real-problems-policies-must-tackle-not-the-made-up-ones.png

And what do consider the Squad? Communist airheads? The Squad are the people trying to destroy this country.
They are activist congressmen, nothing new or wrong with that, and they are effective at it. Your darlings are nothing more than a crude caricature of what you think these women are but they are not effective at all. They will never attain the political power it takes to do anything for their district. Their voters just a stepping stone on the way to some bigger and more lucrative position in national media/politics. That's what you get for electing opportunists. The day their term ends they will sell their house, move to DC and never look back at the poor saps they stiffed.

The GOP has long been the party of fear, ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate – there’s nothing ‘new’ about Boebert and MTG; this is what conservativism has always been about: racist and reactionary, authoritarian and violent.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
R.jpg

They are activist congressmen, nothing new or wrong with that, and they are effective at it. Your darlings are nothing more than a crude caricature of what you think these women are but they are not effective at all. They will never attain the political power it takes to do anything for their district. Their voters just a stepping stone on the way to some bigger and more lucrative position in national media/politics. That's what you get for electing opportunists. The day their term ends they will sell their house, move to DC and never look back at the poor saps they stiffed.
They are fucking Communists who tell lies and promote hate. Period.

Lauren Boebert's recent comments were nothing short of bigoted and xenophobic and since being elected both she and MTG have a history of being Congressional shock jocks with over the top comments and downright childish playground like behavior. Yet, the right is repeatedly defending these women and point to AOC, Omar, or one of The Squad members every time one of them opens their mouths with something equally absurd or appalling. Instead of embracing this lunacy you should be flat out rejecting it. How about demanding better? How about showing America who the adults are in the room?

I am not a big fan of George W Bush, but one thing he did well was sit back and let the left and the media make utter fools of themselves. They threw every ridiculous sophomoric antic they could at him and instead of responding in kind he just stood back and smiled and let them rant and rave. It worked because he was convincingly reelected. Republicans are heading into what appears to be an election cycle largely in their favor, but people like Boebert and MTG and candidates who may emulate their behavior could only hinder their gains, not help them. Biden was elected to allegedly put an "adult" back in the White House. How about the Republicans bring adults back to Congress? Instead all we have are a Congress full of overgrown children seeing who can outdo each other with reality show style entertainment and shock value. This is not the leadership we need in America.
Congress has never gone so low in it’s embrace and tolerance of what in private employment would be considered “unprofessional”, sick and tired of it :(

You don’t like her? So what?

Forum List

Back