The Right Needs to Stop Defending Boebert & MTG

It appears that playtime feels that “irony” means “one who disagrees with playtime.”

special.gif

How weak is playtime’s sauce? We may never know, since she keeps diving ever deeper into her empty pail of nothing.

Of course, in her vernacular, that’s just “irony.”

your opining will be given the CONsideration it deserves.

judges.gif

".....four (count 'em) Holocaust deniers in Congress."
---------------------------------
OK, now that one intrigues me.

I did not know that anyone was accusing all four
women pictured .... Representatives Cori Bush of Missouri (I think that's her on the far left); Omar of Minnesota; Ocasio-Cortez of New York; Tlab of Michigan, of "Holocaust Denial", other than, it seems, poster Martian.
???

So, poster Martian, can you offer some vetting on your accusation that those four women are the 'Deniers' you claim they are?

It is a rather serious charge given the times and the horror of the Holocaust of the '30's & '40's.

Batter up.

---------------------------------
OK, now that one intrigues me.

I did not know that anyone was accusing all four
women pictured .... Representatives Cori Bush of Missouri (I think that's her on the far left); Omar of Minnesota; Ocasio-Cortez of New York; Tlab of Michigan, of "Holocaust Denial", other than, it seems, poster Martian.
???

So, poster Martian, can you offer some vetting on your accusation that those four women are the 'Deniers' you claim they are?

It is a rather serious charge given the times and the horror of the Holocaust of the '30's & '40's.

Batter up.
They aren't overt about it. You knew that and decided to troll anyway.

one is too many - so much for that freedom of speech thingy .... right?

blah blah fucking blah..... yer chosen one pardoned steve bannon , pauly walnuts, roger stone, mike flynn ... & promised ( LIED ) to pardon his flying monkeys that smashed their way into the capital - assaulting cops, vandalized colonial artifacts, & literally threw their shit against the walls.
one too many ... in other words one . how many Trump supporters were attacked by leftist ?

Last edited:
"They aren't overt about it."
-----------------------------------------------
"Overt"?
Well, I guess not.

The Jerusalem Post (in the link from DFiler) offers us this quote from Representative Omar:
"On International Holocaust Remembrance Day, we mourn the lives of 6 million Jews who were systematically murdered," ...... "Today and every day, we must redouble our efforts to confront anti-Semitism and all forms of religious discrimination and say #NeverAgain."

-------------------------------------------------------
Subtle, really really subtle.
I guess.

-----------------------------------------------
"Overt"?
Well, I guess not.

The Jerusalem Post (in the link from DFiler) offers us this quote from Representative Omar:
"On International Holocaust Remembrance Day, we mourn the lives of 6 million Jews who were systematically murdered," ...... "Today and every day, we must redouble our efforts to confront anti-Semitism and all forms of religious discrimination and say #NeverAgain."

-------------------------------------------------------
Subtle, really really subtle.
I guess.
You obviously did not read the article. You're lazy. I guess....

"Your Antisemitism, however you cloak it, knows no bounds. Barely one year ago, you tried to pass boycott law comparing Israel to Nazi Germany & now you seek destruction of Jewish state! Have you no shame?," he added.

Campaign group Stop Antisemitism was quick to pick up on Omar's tweet, replying "How many antisemitic resolutions have you signed onto into the House? We don’t need your empty words," along with an emoji snake.

There are others. Actions speak louder than words.

The use of “consideration” from a void like playtime is ironic.

That ought ro confuse her for a day. Or more.

lol ... uh ... no.

i used the term appropriately & directed at the appropriate target.

Irony is a literary device in which contradictory statements or situations reveal a reality that is different from what appears to be true.

I've never been a trustee in the whole left/right paradigm. I think the terms are rather meaningless and largely serve to avoid having to really discuss one's position in any deeper, meaningful way.

Placing that view aside, I've always contended that people like those referenced in the OP tend to lead the circus, and in a way that really trivializes the critical issues of the day.

Folks would be better served by paying attention to what the Massie/Paul types are doing.

Thomas Massie, for instance, is effectively the best member of Congress. Yet, unless I do it, doesn't even get so much as a mention either in the so-called media (which is a phrase I use rather loosley when referencng them) or on mainstream Internet platforms like this one and so many others.

I'm not all that confident that the larger majority of the so-called 'right' are interested in the tough issues in any deep, critical way. Which I say respectfully. As it is, there's just so much time in the day. People don't focus that deeply any more. What with working two jobs to try to make ends meet or whatever. So we get people like those reality tv type representatives mentioned in the op defining and setting terms of controversy and almost always in a circus-like way, rather than the really good representatives. I creates a sort of low-value, circus-like atmosphere. But that's what sells, I suppose. The so-called media loves it too, because it serves to help them to avoid having to be critical in any meaningful way. And it gets ad clicks.

So far as OP's claim about not being a very big Bush supporter, I've always got the impression that you actually were. Of course, that's just a casual thought in response to your claim about it. I don't really care.

Last edited:
"How many antisemitic resolutions have you signed onto into the House? We don’t need your empty words," along with an emoji snake.
...so sayeth some group quoted by the Jerusalem Post.

Ummm?
The woman said 'we must redouble our efforts to confront anti-semitism'.
Would the good poster Dfiler, or hell, even the group the Post quotes have preferred she publicly state that 'we should re-double are efforts to promote anti-Semitism.' ?

It's getting a big snowflakey arouond here.

Look, to all, take Omar's words as a gesture to signal that she is scaling back whatever criticism she had previously stated.

Whether she is sincere, hell, how would I know.
But, I would welcome her gesture as better than the reverse.

Duh!
------------------------------------

ps.....and good poster Dfiler, do you have an opinion on the charge that the other three Representatives pictured are anti-Semitic too, as the poster Martian alleges?

The other thing, while I'm thinking of it, and reflecting on my previous thought there, have you ever noticed that platforms like FOX News spend the entire day replaying the circus-like nonsense that the talking heads on CNN/MSNBC are popping off about?

It's all they do. All day long.

They're not interested in approaching the serious issues in any critical way either. They'd rather argue against stupid stuff and force CNN/MSNBC on you in that way, even if you don't even watch them.

And I suppose it rescues them from having to dive into anything in any critical way themselves while portraying the illusion of doing so by debating the CNN/MSNBC child-like tallking points over the air. They keep everything dumbed down.

Of course, then, all of that low-value pablum makes its way down to where it all gets regurgitated on the Internet boards and then it sets the table to where nobody is talking about anything in any critical way.

Last edited:
"How many antisemitic resolutions have you signed onto into the House? We don’t need your empty words," along with an emoji snake.
...so sayeth some group quoted by the Jerusalem Post.

Ummm?
The woman said 'we must redouble our efforts to confront anti-semitism'.
Would the good poster Dfiler, or hell, even the group the Post quotes have preferred she publicly state that 'we should re-double are efforts to promote anti-Semitism.' ?

It's getting a big snowflakey arouond here.

Look, to all, take Omar's words as a gesture to signal that she is scaling back whatever criticism she had previously stated.

Whether she is sincere, hell, how would I know.
But, I would welcome her gesture as better than the reverse.

Duh!
------------------------------------

ps.....and good poster Dfiler, do you have an opinion on the charge that the other three Representatives pictured are anti-Semitic too, as the poster Martian alleges?
Are we really playing this game? LOL

Tlaib is 100%. AOC stated she did not know where Palestine was. So not sure about her. Let's put it this way. If I know for a fact that a person is a devout antisemite then I would not hang out with them and support them in their resolutions, whatever they may be. Now the Squad likes to be together in all things so they get lumped in together.

1638223165955.png

1638223211248.png

They hide it under anti Zionism. But we Jews know better.

1638223295126.png

"That's why I rightly concluded you're supporting four Holocaust deniers in Congress."

Umm, poster Martian, it is not my avatar's way to be intrusive or even persistent; however, you seemingly missed the earlier query about 'vetting' your accusations about four U.S. Representatives being 'anti-Semites'.

So, and please be patient with us, but.......but can you demonstrate that you really know what you are talking about?

Thanks in advance.

Forum List

Back