The real reason for face masks

How about this? You don't want to wear a mask? Stay home.

How about this: if you are scared of covid, stay home. Let the rest of us make our own choices and live our lives as we choose.
Nope, the law is on our side (of reality) and not yours, Redfish. So you will comply or stay home or pay the price.

there is no LAW involved here, you ignorant fool. No federal or state or city has passed a law regarding mask wearing.
All entities have laws protecting the public health. You will comply or stay home or pay the price.

cite those laws for us and explain how the can legally mandate masking. I went to the grocery store yesterday and about half of the shoppers were unmasked, not one of them was arrested. YOU are lying.

We all know that Trump is the real culprit in the spread of CV19 in America

how exactly did Trump spread it? be specific.
By having indoor rallies with no masks or social distancing for one. Just ask Herman Cain.

Herman Cain died from stage 4 colon cancer, not covid.
BornDecember 13, 1945
Memphis, Tennessee, U.S.
DiedJuly 30, 2020 (aged 74)
Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
Cause of deathCOVID-19

thats a lie. He had been fighting colon cancer for years. That is what killed him. If the hospital coded it as covid in order to get more federal money then they are as crooked as you and the rest of the dem/lib cabal of liars.

This chinese created virus is serious of course, but not serious enough to destroy our economy. The fact that you are a mindless sheep does not change that FACT
Colon cancer is not what killed him. Going unmasked to a Trump rally and catching COVID killed him. Cause of Death on his death certificate is COVID. He would still be alive and fighting colon cancer if he had not caught a deadly virus that has killed 200,000 Americans like Herman Cain.

I get that as a Trumptard you have to emulate your dear leader and pretend this is no big deal...until someone you care about catches it and dies. I hope you never have to get to that point until you take this seriously. Despite what he says out loud, Trump knows how dangerous this virus is, he just doesn't care if YOU get it.

“I’m on a stage and it’s very far away,” Trump told a reporter from The Las Vegas Review Journal. “And so I’m not at all concerned.”

How about this: if you are scared of covid, stay home. Let the rest of us make our own choices and live our lives as we choose.
Nope, the law is on our side (of reality) and not yours, Redfish. So you will comply or stay home or pay the price.

there is no LAW involved here, you ignorant fool. No federal or state or city has passed a law regarding mask wearing.
All entities have laws protecting the public health. You will comply or stay home or pay the price.

cite those laws for us and explain how the can legally mandate masking. I went to the grocery store yesterday and about half of the shoppers were unmasked, not one of them was arrested. YOU are lying.

On July 27, the Court declined to issue an injunction against the mask mandate. Citing Jacobsen v. Massachusetts, the Court found that “no constitutional right is infringed by the Mask Ordinance’s mandate … and that the requirement to swear such a covering has a clear rational basis based on the protection of public health.” More to the point, the Court continued, “constitutional rights and the ideals of limited government do not … allow (citizens) to wholly shirk their social obligation to their fellow Americans or to society as a whole…. After all, we do not have a constitutional right to infect others.”
The Constitution doesn't have a problem with mask mandates

Does Google not work for you? The internet is literally at your fingertips and still you remain woefully ignorant.

Yes, I know that many Dems would do anything to defeat President Trump.

They have already thrown everything at him since the Dems retook the House.

But I hope with all my heart that their "dislike" for him does not extend to using COVID-19 as a way to oust him.

I, too, hate wearing a mask. It sure takes all the pleasure out of walking for exercise.

But I think that maybe the "experts" are right: wearing masks may have at least some effectiveness in stopping the spread of the virus.

I am guessing that one year from now, even the liberal media will have the decency to admit that some of the measures taken during the pandemic may have been counter-productive.

Masks can not possibly END any pandemic, so then are not accomplishing anything.
All "flattening the curve" does is slow down the rate of infection.
And that does not end an epidemic, but just delays infections and makes an epidemic last MUCH longer.
And since you can't protect the vulnerable forever, that results in the most deaths.

Since only herd immunity can ever end any entrenched epidemic, then we should be accelerating herd immunity, in order to reduce deaths by getting it over as quickly as possible.
Totally false. This is the problem when you listened too much of Tucker, Ingraham or Hannity.

If you listen to scientist, experts, hospitals and doctors you are totally wrong.
Mask will slow down the spread of virus. So you do NOT infect me or infecting you. So you do not infect the vulnerable people. That is a proven facts. Even Trump own policy and his own Surgeon General wear that STUPID mask.

Redfish, seriously, a simple Google search...

What U.S. States Require Masks In Public? (Updated Daily)

Only one state has no mask requirement anywhere...South Dakota. U.S. COVID-19 deaths near 190,000; Iowa and South Dakota emerge as new hotspots

Iowa currently has one of the highest U.S. infection rates, with 15% of tests last week coming back positive. Nearby South Dakota has a positive test rate of 19% and North Dakota is at 18%, according to a Reuters analysis.

You are confusing illegal executive mandates, with actual laws and legislation passed legally by legislative branches.

There are some emergency power the executive has been given, that that is only for when the legislative does not have time to meet.
There has been plenty of time for the legislatures to pass mask laws by now.
So no emergency executive regulation is legal any more.

Masks are about control.

One of the main reasons for masks is to use as leverage to get people to take the coming vaccine. This very quick video from this ICU nurse explains that:

Then ask Trump to change his own policy ...... wear mask. Trump policy should say don’t wear mask.

Nurse is just making a very dumb stupid opinion. Nurses face or handle sick people. It is heavily recommend that they take flu shots. If you don’t so this dumb nurse will not get sick or give a flu virus to her patients. If you don’t take flu shots. Then wear a stupid mask so you don’t get sick or make your patients sicker. It’s that simple.

But I hope with all my heart that their "dislike" for him does not extend to using COVID-19 as a way to oust him.

I, too, hate wearing a mask. It sure takes all the pleasure out of walking for exercise.

But I think that maybe the "experts" are right: wearing masks may have at least some effectiveness in stopping the spread of the virus.

I am guessing that one year from now, even the liberal media will have the decency to admit that some of the measures taken during the pandemic may have been counter-productive.

Masks can not possibly END any pandemic, so then are not accomplishing anything.
And that does not end an epidemic, but just delays infections and makes an epidemic last MUCH longer.
And since you can't protect the vulnerable forever, that results in the most deaths.

Since only herd immunity can ever end any entrenched epidemic, then we should be accelerating herd immunity, in order to reduce deaths by getting it over as quickly as possible.
Totally false. This is the problem when you listened too much of Tucker, Ingraham or Hannity.

If you listen to scientist, experts, hospitals and doctors you are totally wrong.
Mask will slow down the spread of virus. So you do NOT infect me or infecting you. So you do not infect the vulnerable people. That is a proven facts. Even Trump own policy and his own Surgeon General wear that STUPID mask.

Totally wrong.
There is not a single scientist who says that masks or social distancing can possibly ever end any epidemic.
Not a single entrenched epidemic can or will ever be stopped by masks or social distancing.
All they do is "flatten the curve", which only means delaying infections.
And the longer you delay ending an epidemic, the more dead you cause.
Slowing down the spread ensures you WILL eventually get infected.
The ONLY way to prevent you from getting infected, is for everyone else to obtain herd immunity as quickly as possible.
All scientists say that.
There has never been any entrenched epidemic that has not been ended by herd immunity, ever.
Clearly the lowest death toll come obtaining herd immunity as quickly as possible.
By selecting 30 million young and healthy volunteers, we could easily achieve the required 60% immunity rate in less than 6 weeks, and have ended covid-19 in March, with fewer than 30,000 dead.

Masks are about control.

One of the main reasons for masks is to use as leverage to get people to take the coming vaccine. This very quick video from this ICU nurse explains that:

Then ask Trump to change his own policy ...... wear mask. Trump policy should say don’t wear mask.

Nurse is just making a very dumb stupid opinion. Nurses face or handle sick people. It is heavily recommend that they take flu shots. If you don’t so this dumb nurse will not get sick or give a flu virus to her patients. If you don’t take flu shots. Then wear a stupid mask so you don’t get sick or make your patients sicker. It’s that simple.

Totally wrong.
If a nurse gets the flu, which they still do even if they get vaccinated, then you want them to feel bad enough to stay home.
Flu shots do NOT prevent you from getting and spreading flu at all.
They actually increase the spread because they make you feel better, good enough to still show up for work, even when you should stay home because you could spread it.

A mask is not going to make much difference.
You will still have virus on your hands if you are sick.
The ONLY prevention is to stay home if you are sick.

Totally wrong.
There is not a single scientist who says that masks or social distancing can possibly ever end any epidemic.
Not a single entrenched epidemic can or will ever be stopped by masks or social distancing.
All they do is "flatten the curve", which only means delaying infections.
And the longer you delay ending an epidemic, the more dead you cause.
Slowing down the spread ensures you WILL eventually get infected.
The ONLY way to prevent you from getting infected, is for everyone else to obtain herd immunity as quickly as possible.
All scientists say that.
There has never been any entrenched epidemic that has not been ended by herd immunity, ever.
Clearly the lowest death toll come obtaining herd immunity as quickly as possible.
By selecting 30 million young and healthy volunteers, we could easily achieve the required 60% immunity rate in less than 6 weeks, and have ended covid-19 in March, with fewer than 30,000 dead.
False

Masks are about control.

Totally wrong.
If a nurse gets the flu, which they still do even if they get vaccinated, then you want them to feel bad enough to stay home.
They actually increase the spread because they make you feel better, good enough to still show up for work, even when you should stay home because you could spread it.

false

Redfish, seriously, a simple Google search...

What U.S. States Require Masks In Public? (Updated Daily)

Only one state has no mask requirement anywhere...South Dakota. U.S. COVID-19 deaths near 190,000; Iowa and South Dakota emerge as new hotspots

Iowa currently has one of the highest U.S. infection rates, with 15% of tests last week coming back positive. Nearby South Dakota has a positive test rate of 19% and North Dakota is at 18%, according to a Reuters analysis.

You are confusing illegal executive mandates, with actual laws and legislation passed legally by legislative branches.

There are some emergency power the executive has been given, that that is only for when the legislative does not have time to meet.
There has been plenty of time for the legislatures to pass mask laws by now.
So no emergency executive regulation is legal any more.
Go ahead and try to challenge them.

On July 27, the Court declined to issue an injunction against the mask mandate. Citing Jacobsen v. Massachusetts, the Court found that “no constitutional right is infringed by the Mask Ordinance’s mandate … and that the requirement to swear such a covering has a clear rational basis based on the protection of public health.” More to the point, the Court continued, “constitutional rights and the ideals of limited government do not … allow (citizens) to wholly shirk their social obligation to their fellow Americans or to society as a whole…. After all, we do not have a constitutional right to infect others

Masks are about control.

Nurse is just making a very dumb stupid opinion. Nurses face or handle sick people. It is heavily recommend that they take flu shots. If you don’t so this dumb nurse will not get sick or give a flu virus to her patients. If you don’t take flu shots.

Why should I ask Trump? I don't even live in the US, but even if I did, I don't put my trust in politicians, and his actions on COVID-1984 have just corroborated what I've said about him from the start... but that's another topic.

What the nurse said is absolutely true, and your response just shows how brainwashed you are.

Then wear a stupid mask so you don’t get sick or make your patients sicker. It’s that simple.

a-mask-for-you.jpg

Masks are about control.

Totally wrong.

Thank you for having common sense. As we can see on this thread, that's very uncommon.

The real reason for face mask mandates is not to stop the spread of the Covid virus. Despite all of the BS regarding overloading our health care system, the real reason is to prolong the "pandemic" into the fall elections in order to affect the outcome. If we had let this virus run its course, we would have had a few more deaths earlier in the infection cycle followed by its virtual elimination by the end of this summer as an all-encompassing public health concern.

Instead, we have done everything we can to perpetuate the infection rate into the next flu season, thereby increasing the ultimate number of casualties from this crusade. This is completely contrary to any rational reasoning save one: DUMP TRUMP!

Except it's not Trump trying to push the mask thing.

Next.

The real reason for face mask mandates is not to stop the spread of the Covid virus. Despite all of the BS regarding overloading our health care system, the real reason is to prolong the "pandemic" into the fall elections in order to affect the outcome. If we had let this virus run its course, we would have had a few more deaths earlier in the infection cycle followed by its virtual elimination by the end of this summer as an all-encompassing public health concern.

Instead, we have done everything we can to perpetuate the infection rate into the next flu season, thereby increasing the ultimate number of casualties from this crusade. This is completely contrary to any rational reasoning save one: DUMP TRUMP!

There's another big reason: masks are a way of labeling the sheeple.

Masks are about control.

Totally wrong.

Thank you for having common sense. As we can see on this thread, that's very uncommon.

The only reason Trump would switch his posture on masks is to parry the nonsense being dispensed by the dems, so as to not be wide open to their scapegoat techniques.

Sweden tried the herd immunity approach. It didn't work out very well

because none of the bullshit works, its a minor virus with a 99.8% survival rate. Shutting down the world's economy was utter stupidity, and it was done by China to save their crumbling economy.

So by having fewer people buying stuff is good for their economy. That makes about as much sense as testing to see if someone is a witch by burning them alive...except in this case they're doing to themselves.

The virus was exploited to affect the outcome of the 2020 election,case closed.

Forum List

Back