The Presumed Innocence Of White Terrorism

Daily Kook gobbly gook
Didn't read the article huh? That explains your usual response of a mental midget. I've come to expect that from you.

No I didn't and wont read Daily KOS. Biased nonsense by biased moon bats.

Hint: It's why you're viewed as a biased moonbat
Anybody that dismisses facts as biased is a mental midget. Never be concerned with what a mental midget thinks.

Your "facts" are another's folly. It's KOS, biased and nonsense

Last time I checked all men were innocent until proven guilty in the united states
Well that's what the lawyers of the nazis facing trial have been told anyway. With at least two in Boston that had their guns body armor and their asses confiscated by the Boston police. Which they will be lucky to get away with their asses because they won't be getting their guns or their body armor back.

Last time I checked all men were innocent until proven guilty in the united states
Well that's what the lawyers of the nazis facing trial have been told anyway. With at least two in Boston that had their guns body armor and their asses confiscated by the Boston police. Which they will be lucky to get away with their asses because they won't be getting their guns or their body armor back.
Which they will be lucky to get away with their asses because they won't be getting their guns or their body armor back.
Why won't they be getting their personal property back?

GettyImages-830769772.jpg

The last day of Netroots Nation 2017 featured a rather remarkable presentation that was directly relevant to events taking place not that far away in Charlottesville, Virginia.

That panel was called “The white face of domestic terrorism: How Islamophobia distorts the reality of terrorist violence in America.”

As with many panels and sessions that took place during the conference, you can watch the live stream of it by clicking on the above link. The panel included former Homeland Security analyst Daryl Johnson, who wrote the original 2008 bulletin warning about the rise of right-wing extremism; David Neiwert, a consultant with the Southern Poverty Law Center; and Rabiah Ahmed of the Muslim Public Affairs Council.

The point of the panel was to point out and highlight the fact that terrorism committed by white nationalists and right-wing groups is in fact a far greater danger to the average American than any presented by either Islamic or left-wing terror groups. But for decades—not just since the rise of Trump—our national focus has been exactly opposite to the factual reality on the ground.

The presumed 'innocence' of white terrorism
Do you think that Black people should leave this terrorist country? After all of these years, that Black people still hasn't overcame. And now they has Whites that trashes their homes and say that it is a good thing. Black people needs to go back to Africa so that they doesn't has to be used as political pawns by Liberals anymore.

raw

New Topics

Forum List

Back