The Presbyterian Church votes to declare Israel an apartheid state

Unholy rollers. Churches like those aren't even practicing Christianity any more. What they're embracing is called "Marxianity. There is an evangelical Deep State within many denominations who believe the doctrine of Christianity and Marxism can be merged. They are attempting to interweave cultural Marxism, social justice, open borders, interfaith dialogue, feminism, and liberal theology with Christianity.

When was the last time you went to any church?

Unholy rollers. Churches like those aren't even practicing Christianity any more. What they're embracing is called "Marxianity. There is an evangelical Deep State within many denominations who believe the doctrine of Christianity and Marxism can be merged. They are attempting to interweave cultural Marxism, social justice, open borders, interfaith dialogue, feminism, and liberal theology with Christianity.
My policy is to keep all religions at arm's length and when they stray out of their lane and into politics I jump in their shit with both feet.....Lots of that goes on at the local level most folks are unaware of.

When was the last time you went to any church?

I drop my wife off at one every morning, seeing as how she does their secretarial and accounting. The United Methodist church is facing the same conundrum, with the liberal element of the church going against the UMC's Book of Discipline. They are wanting to incorporate the performance of same-sex marriages, approval of abortion, and are cherry-picking parts of the Bible they want to believe. Some even claiming that the Bible is not even the inspired word of God.

I never said they were but no church supports gay marriage or homosexuality
Wrong as always.

This is 7 years ago. There are probably even more, now.

FT_15.07.01_religionsSSM.png

They aren't Scofield heretics. Not rapture ready , talking in tongues crack pots.

Crackpots imagine Jews behind every bush, worship a 1400 year old pedophile and murderer, and go to war with other factions of their own "religion."

I'm just sayin'.

Sure did. You said no church supports it.

That as a demonstrable lie.

Naturally. When you just make shit up, it's usually false.

Most adults have already learned that.

Gawd you're dense. No real church supports it. That better? I didn't realize you had to have it dumbed so far down for you

Go bother someone else

Most every Christian church believes that Israel has every right to exist. They feel an affinity with the Jews because Jesus Himself was a Jew., and we both share the same Old Testament.

Most every Christian church believes that Israel has every right to exist. They feel an affinity with the Jews because Jesus Himself was a Jew., and we both share the same Old Testament.
Did you know I am Jewish ??

Most leftist Jews are self destructive with zero common sense and don’t like Christianity

Forum List

Back