The Powell lawsuits broken down and put into informational charts......

Great. Which courts in which states in front of which judges has she filed her lawsuits outlining these fraud charges?
So far, all I see is lawsuits dismissed and a prosecution of this blatant attempt to overturn a free and fair election being
done in the media. The electors voting on December 14th are really all they have left. But that ain't gonna happen.

Crickets?....so, none. Probably because so far, they are 2-35 in lawsuits. And they have nothing in the way of solid evidence.
Just conspiracy theories and far flung stories. Where did you did this manure up? I'm always amazed at how you people come
up the scrapings of the bottom of the barrel this easily. One wonders if the Internet is primarily made of up...of crap. :)
Blah, Blah, Blah....
Excellent response, because that is all you have, blah, blah. blah.

Answer me this, why has trump and his legal team distanced themselves from her?
You are a moron.
Trump just mentioned her last night that she is doing her job.

I can supply with more links if you don't like the source of this one.
I will go with what Trump said over a "news" source.
And yes, I watched Trump's entire statement, not just a 1.6 second video bite.
Why you would believe anything trump says is insane. Everything that comes out of his mouth is a fucking lie.

Great. Which courts in which states in front of which judges has she filed her lawsuits outlining these fraud charges?
So far, all I see is lawsuits dismissed and a prosecution of this blatant attempt to overturn a free and fair election being
done in the media. The electors voting on December 14th are really all they have left. But that ain't gonna happen.

Crickets?....so, none. Probably because so far, they are 2-35 in lawsuits. And they have nothing in the way of solid evidence.
Just conspiracy theories and far flung stories. Where did you did this manure up? I'm always amazed at how you people come
up the scrapings of the bottom of the barrel this easily. One wonders if the Internet is primarily made of up...of crap. :)
Blah, Blah, Blah....

You are a moron.

Why you would believe anything trump says is insane. Everything that comes out of his mouth is a fucking lie.
Hmmm...For over 4 years I have been listening and watching and Trump has delivered on over 95% of what he said he would do.
I know you disapprove of Trump because you hate the US.

Blah, Blah, Blah....

You are a moron.

Hmmm...For over 4 years I have been listening and watching and Trump has delivered on over 95% of what he said he would do.
I know you disapprove of Trump because you hate the US.
:laughing0301::laughing0301:

The first laugh was because your post is absolutely absurd.

The second laugh is because you are actually gullible enough to believe it.

There were 10 million illegal ballots cast. Somehow you are ok with that.

Here is the compromise that should be made. All votes with no down ballot votes should be cast out.

All votes where there can be no signature matching done should be thrown out.

All votes where the voter is dead, or his address cannot be verified should be thrown out.

This is regardless of who they voted for.

If this cannot be done, just have in person voting with a voter ID.

That is the only fair thing we can do to restore faith in our elections.

As it stands 17% of Democrats would not vote for Joe Biden if they knew of his history of corruption

30% of Democrats believe the election was fraudulent

90% of Republicans believe the election was fraudulent.

Trump received the most votes of any incumbent president in history

Trump received more votes than Barak Hussein Obama in both of his elections.

Trump receive 20% of the black vote, 40% of the Hispanic Vote and about 95% of the GOP vote.

1.2 Million mail in ballots were sent out in PA. 2.5 Million were recieved back. This pattern was repeated over and over in the 6 states that colluded together to shut down the count simultaneously and back fill the deficits with fraudulent ballots.

Trump ballots have been found in landfills all across these 6 states, and shredding trucks have been seen in the same, destroying forensic evidence for the election.

Dominion refuses to testify, have shut down their offices, and now will need to be subpoenaed.

There is actually so much fraud that it's impossible to list here in this thread.

The lawsuits and the affidavits for the discovered fraud are thousands of pages long.

If Joe Biden believes in America, he should come out and make a statement and request another set of elections in the 6 states, rather than continue to do what the Left has done for the past 4 years, dragging lady liberty's name through the mud.
So much disinformation stuffed into one post.

and so goes another court case... PA.

@realDonaldTrump
appointed judge.. “Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy.......But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."

Claiming fraud when she seems to be one of the players in electoral fraud by spreading misinformation.

Baseless claims is proof of anything goes. That does seem pretty easy.
As easy as stating that vote counting in five different states, in three different time zones, all just stopped counting votes simultaneously, and then all began up again, in unison, in an unprecedented act,
and Donald Trump's lead in the election vanished in a sudden flurry of incoming votes
of universally dubious value.

Don't try to explain what you cannot account for. Just concede, and make it fast. You make as ass
of yourself.

@realDonaldTrump
appointed judge.. “Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy.......But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here plenty of that.
I hope you don't mind me making your hilarious post more in line with facts and reality.
You are welcome.

So, if all the allegations prove to be true....will you accept the result?

So, if all the allegations prove to be true....will you accept the result?

I'd have to see the evidence first presented in court and ruled on by a judge.
Thus far, all we have are conspiracy theories and wild stories. All lawsuits dismissed for lack of evidence
or sheer incompetence of filing. None of these ambulance chasers have been actually able to present any evidence of fraud thus far.

Easy to read, yeah she hasn't filed it as she said. She just posted probably her draft saying that she has submitted it. Still I hope she did submitted this as it really will impress the judge.

Still unless she files an emergency restraining order, it is getting to late as votes have been certified by states.

Pot, meet kettle. Oh, and a temporary injuntion is the civil equivalent of a restraining order. But you wouldn't know that because you're a typical leftist shooting off at the mouth with no knowledge of how the court system works.

Easy to read, yeah she hasn't filed it as she said. She just posted probably her draft saying that she has submitted it. Still I hope she did submitted this as it really will impress the judge.

Still unless she files an emergency restraining order, it is getting to late as votes have been certified by states.

Pot, meet kettle. Oh, and a temporary injunction is the civil equivalent of a restraining order. But you wouldn't know that because you're a typical leftist shooting off at the mouth with no knowledge of how the court system works.

Ohh I would be impressed but you got it wrong. They are not the same thing they have different meanings and one come first that leads to the latter.

the first step is the temp restraining order.

Temporary restraining order is a short term effort to stop something pending a hearing which could lead to a temporary injunction being issued at a later hearing.

Temporary injunction is a court order prohibiting an action by a party to a lawsuit until there has been a trial or other court action.

Temporary restraining order is a short term effort to stop something pending a hearing which could lead to a temporary injunction being issued at a later date if the judges goes for it goes at a later date.

After the trial the court may issue a "permanent injunction" (making the temporary injunction a lasting rule) or "dissolve" (cancel) the temporary injunction

There are different things. It is a process that you start with one thing and work you way to the permanent injunction

Claiming fraud when she seems to be one of the players in electoral fraud by spreading misinformation.

Baseless claims is proof of anything goes. That does seem pretty easy.
As easy as stating that vote counting in five different states, in three different time zones, all just stopped counting votes simultaneously, and then all began up again, in unison, in an unprecedented act,
and Donald Trump's lead in the election vanished in a sudden flurry of incoming votes
of universally dubious value.

Don't try to explain what you cannot account for. Just concede, and make it fast. You make as ass
of yourself.

Well it is not that difficult. you say dubious value is that because they were not for trump.

He may have had a lead but a lead means nothing until the final vote.

You just repeating trump of fraud with no proof that it would cause a different result.

States have certified the winner.

States have recounted votes and the winner remains the same

So far the courts are telling you who the ass is and please don't look in the mirror.

Your guy claims fraud but has yet to prove a case that would cause him to be the winner

The court of public opinion is not what counts. Get over it.

Here are the allegations of voter fraud from the Powell lawsuits broken down into informational charts....

I suggest you keep counting how many people die from guns in this great country, you are good at that...and don't forget to renew you NRA membership as they need more money for their vacations. Oh Trump is gone.

of yourself.
Actually I can explain and account for these examples of massive fraud and there
are many many affidavits submitted by poll workers, observers, election experts etc. who all
agree...massive election fraud.
There is no concession to be made.

Well it is not that difficult. you say dubious value is that because they were not for trump.
I say dubious value because of dubious value. Those swearing out affidavits have all
the details.

It means very much if that lead was overcome due to fraud and illegal voting.

You just repeating trump of fraud with no proof that it would cause a different result.
There are mountains of proof though none you have guts and integrity to acknowledge that.
From day one you've all yelled for a concession before anything is really examined.
How convenient for the criminal who stole the presidency and all his little helpers.

So far the courts are telling you who the ass is and please don't look in the mirror.
Clearly dishonest shills like you and the courts are the asses.

Your guy claims fraud but has yet to prove a case that would cause him to be the winner

The matter is not over and the lead attorney has yet to make her case.

Last edited:
I'd have to see the evidence first presented in court and ruled on by a judge.
Thus far, all we have are conspiracy theories and wild stories. All lawsuits dismissed for lack of evidence
or sheer incompetence of filing. None of these ambulance chasers have been actually able to present any evidence of fraud thus far.
Lower level courts have lower level judges who are Obama appointees and such, simply doing the bidding of their party. Because something is rejected doesn't mean it doesn't have evidentiary value.

When the case goes to the Supreme Court with the whole nation watching it won't be so easy to
simply sweep the whole matter under a dirty carpet.

of yourself.
Actually I can explain and account for these examples of massive fraud and there
are many many affidavits submitted by poll workers, observers, election experts etc. who all
agree...massive election fraud.
There is no concession to be made.

I say dubious value because of dubious value. Those swearing out affidavits have all
the details.

It means very much if that lead was overcome due to fraud and illegal voting.

There are mountains of proof though none you have guts and integrity to acknowledge that.
From day one you've all yelled for a concession before anything is really examined.
How convenient for the criminal who stole the presidency and all his little helpers.

Clearly dishonest shills like you and the courts are the asses.

The matter is not over and the lead attorney has yet to make her case.

affidavits that say I saw something and I am guessing that its fraud based on what I read in online sources.

Forum List

Back