The plane crash at the food processing plant in Southern Idaho

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
It was said eastern idaho, but actually it was here in Burley, in southern Idaho.
Burley has a small airport, probably much smaller than is adequate.
The runway is in line with the Snake River and was in a direct line with the food processing plant on the other side of the river.
I can see where an inexperienced pilot would be some what intimidated by the surrounding buildings and having to negotiate the river. And it was a female pilot and she was killed.
We watched the cranes take the plane off the roof. Wasn't that big a deal. Damage was minimal
I don't see a conspiracy just pilot error. You over shoot this runway going north and you're in the river.

It was said eastern idaho, but actually it was here in Burley, in southern Idaho.
The runway is in line with the Snake River and was in a direct line with the food processing plant on the other side of the river.
I can see where an inexperienced pilot would be some what intimidated by the surrounding buildings and having to negotiate the river. And it was a female pilot and she was killed.
We watched the cranes take the plane off the roof. Wasn't that big a deal. Damage was minimal
I don't see a conspiracy just pilot error. You over shoot this runway going north and you're in the river.
Thats all folks.

About the same with the plane crash into General Mills plant in AL yesterday. They took off from a local airport, but having troubles once off the ground. None survived the crash.

It's just the amount of food production plants getting hit in so short of time. Like 13 or 14 just since January and another half dozen since last July. Timing is everything

Sure, 20 major food processors shut down entirely or nearly so, in just a matter of months, some of whom supply most of the grocery chains in the nation, going dark at the same exact time the illegitimate Biden regime is predicting worldwide famine due to a near total breakdown of the supply chain, and here you are, attempting to debunk it as no big deal?

You tards are impossibly fucking stupid, literally your minds are DOA! :poke:

Why was their pilot error though?

:dunno:

Because pilots are only human and not perfect
Hey, you Biden Booster up yet Sport??? You be sure to get that 3rd, or fourth stick in your arm and do the sacred earth mother a solid, you cannot be a full fascist team member absent all the Biden Boosters you can manufacture for self, and "uhh" don't forget that obedience mask either, wear that sucker always, even to bed each night, think of it as a fascist badge of honor or something..... :banana:

Hey, you Biden Booster up yet Sport??? You be sure to get that 3rd, or fourth stick in your arm and do the sacred earth mother a solid, you cannot be a full fascist team member absent all the Biden Boosters you can manufacture for self, and "uhh" don't forget that obedience mask either, wear that sucker always, even to bed each night, think of it as a fascist badge of honor or something..... :banana:

Damn, triggered you hard. that was fun as shit to read.

25 places damaged or destroyed. If two structures affiliated with BLM or other black or Hispanic connection had this happened it would be front page Racism news and FBI would be all over it
MSM absolutely silent right now.

More importantly is what is the nurse instructing

Asians stumbling around DC 90% masked because their culture is no matter what the government says, you do it or face imprisonments or death
Very unfortunates that lib loons believe in this sort of government policy and they continue to try and apply that to all of us.

How about a link to this redundant horse shit?

Sure, 20 major food processors shut down entirely or nearly so, in just a matter of months, some of whom supply most of the grocery chains in the nation, going dark at the same exact time the illegitimate Biden regime is predicting worldwide famine due to a near total breakdown of the supply chain, and here you are, attempting to debunk it as no big deal?

You tards are impossibly fucking stupid, literally your minds are DOA! :poke:
Burley Idaho spud plant isn’t 20 major processors

The very first picture tucker showed on his show tonight was the plane crash in heyburn ( burley) idaho
I was a witness to it
Just like cars crash on roads planes sometimes crash near runways
Accident or no accident---a run of taking ouy food processing and the subsequent stories will create a run on/shortage of food.

Forum List

Back