The one who makes the fewest mistakes wins.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
This is considered to be a basic truth. A great team can commit enough errors and lose the game to a weaker opponent. If the sides are essentially equal, then the side that makes the fewest mistakes will probably win.

The election in Alabama has been a nightmare of mistakes. Soon voters will decide who is the least worst candidate for the Senate. Right now it appears to be a coin toss between two crappy options. It is almost as if both sides are determined to lose.

Doug Jones fail: "The entire Democratic Party is trash" - Hot Air

This is what happens when the parties are bereft of little things like core beliefs. I am grateful that I do not live in Alabama. I would not want to choose between either of these idiots.

This is considered to be a basic truth. A great team can commit enough errors and lose the game to a weaker opponent. If the sides are essentially equal, then the side that makes the fewest mistakes will probably win.

The election in Alabama has been a nightmare of mistakes. Soon voters will decide who is the least worst candidate for the Senate. Right now it appears to be a coin toss between two crappy options. It is almost as if both sides are determined to lose.

This is what happens when the parties are bereft of little things like core beliefs. I am grateful that I do not live in Alabama. I would not want to choose between either of these idiots.
Yeah, I know. It would be too much like the 2016 Presidential election.

Doug Jones goof:
Busted on MOORE going to the Army Navy Game when Alabama is chock full of Army Navy Families serving or veteran.
Vets will see that as an insult to the importance of Military.
In other words Doug Jones will be seen busting on the military.

Yeah, I know. It would be too much like the 2016 Presidential election.

I agree completely. Dave Barry said of the 2000 election. “In polling 50% of the people wished we had two other candidates. The other half agreed.”

Hen you hear of our best and brightest are you as worried as i am that this may actually be it?

Forum List

Back