The Next President Will Have A Lot To Live Up To

Yeppers, our POTUS has managed to do some amazing things, in spite of the pubs doing their best to stop him. Gawd help this country if a Republican is elected next time.

Last edited:
Nothing.......and I mean NOTHING.....beats having a sarcastic post thanked by an idiot USMB nutter.

You made my day, dummy.
Your post made me laugh.

You lefties have enough issues to write a new set of encyclopedias on mental defects, but your most glaring problem is you have no sense of humor.

You just said that I have no sense of humor. You have outdone yourself.

Nothing.......and I mean NOTHING.....beats having a sarcastic post thanked by an idiot USMB nutter.

You made my day, dummy.
Your post made me laugh.

You lefties have enough issues to write a new set of encyclopedias on mental defects, but your most glaring problem is you have no sense of humor.
ironic post is ironic

According to usmb fright-wingers, the president can never take a vacation, play a game of golf, a game of pool, drink a beer, put his or her feet on his or her desk, must be responsible for his or her own security (including guarding the WH), and must singlehandedly stop the spread of disease, among other things.

Damn! Good luck! :thup:

I'm wondering how they will change the George Bush legacy after the next 10 years like they did with Reagan.

normal_costume.jpg

Not to mention continuing an UNPRECEDENTED STREAK OF MONTHS WITH PRIVATE SECTOR JOB GAINS.

The next Democratic POTUS will have lots to live up to.

yes, given Barry's defeat of terrorism and booming economy (worst recovery since Great Depression) at home the next president will never be able to match!!

According to usmb fright-wingers, the president can never take a vacation, play a game of golf, a game of pool, drink a beer, put his or her feet on his or her desk, must be responsible for his or her own security (including guarding the WH), and must singlehandedly stop the spread of disease, among other things.

The FOX News fans have poisoned the well.

typical liberal without IQ for substance.

Good come back.....you really got me that time professor.

the bar has been lowered so much the next president could be a turnip and look good.

You're accusing others who disagree with you as having a low IQ while you're the one spouting absurd McCarthy propaganda. Naturally, you don't recognize the irony here.

Forum List

Back