The New York Appellate Division has ruled in favor of Governor Kathy Hochul in a landmark case for government overreach

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Nice, and let's not forget that racism is a "public health crisis" according the these people and we even get blamed for the weather.

I'd like to say that it's beyond unconstitutional and that I have no idea how any court can let it stand.....Then I remembered, since when does NY care two shits about the constitution?

dwwG3b8.jpg

Sorry, Virginia is full. ;)

F_gnQz8XwAAtjVe

The judge said the people that sued, didnt have standing to sue. He did not rule on the merits, like the previous judge.
So this POS said if someone doesnt come in direct harm to abuse of power, they dont have standing. Which is a load of BS.
He also said lawmakers cant even create that "right" for their constituents!!

Nice, and let's not forget that racism is a "public health crisis" according the these people and we even get blamed for the weather.

I'd like to say that it's beyond unconstitutional and that I have no idea how any court can let it stand.....Then I remembered, since when does NY care two shits about the constitution?

dwwG3b8.jpg

F_gnQz8XwAAtjVe

Oh my gosh!!

Not public health measures!!!

ohthehumanity-manatee.gif

dwwG3b8.jpg

F_gnQz8XwAAtjVe

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!! We're pannicking over something that has never happened.

This law has ALWAYS existed and nobody has been dragged off in years.

What would a Hoser know about it? Tend to your own knitting.

A hoser replied to this thread???? Who is he???? I don't usually have much time for hosers. those guys are usually drunk and stupid.

I seem to know a whole lot more about what is going on in the USA than you do. You post a lot of false and misleading information.

The law, which was upheld by the Appellate Court was passed in 1953. Conservatives sought to overturn the law in 2020 and a lower court judge ruled in their favour because there was no due process. Here is a copy of the report on the original order which was overturned today.

The impracticality of giving an infectious person due process before isolating them seems not to have occured to the judge.

Forum List

Back