The Most Evil Political Trio

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Hillary, Obama and Biden. They all acted in concert, along with their hired henchmen Comey and now Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler and all the other bad actors that tried to hoodwink the American public into thinking that Trump was guilty of the very same thing that they knew Biden was guilty of. All in a failed effort to try to overturn the 2016 election. They are all 'deep state' leeches. Not one has had a legitimate job, run a company, etc. Trump threatened to overturn their cush rides paid for by the American taxpayer and now they're screaming like little children who had their 'binkiy' taken away and told it's time to grow up.

stooges.jpg

Hillary, Obama and Biden. They all acted in concert, along with their hired henchmen Comey and now Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler and all the other bad actors that tried to hoodwink the American public into thinking that Trump was guilty of the very same thing that they knew Biden was guilty of. All in a failed effort to try to overturn the 2016 election. They are all 'deep state' leeches. Not one has had a legitimate job, run a company, etc. Trump threatened to overturn their cush rides paid for by the American taxpayer and now they're screaming like little children who had their 'binkiy' taken away and told it's time to grow up.
Trump is my leader, what ever he says is truth, what ever he wants me to do, I will do. I have no individual thoughts. Who ever criticizes my great leader, I will attack. There is no one greater than the great Trump.

Trump is my leader, what ever he says is truth, what ever he wants me to do, I will do. I have no individual thoughts. Who ever criticizes my great leader, I will attack. There is no one greater than the great Trump.

Trump says go fuck yourself....Then await future orders.

I would replace Powell with Rumsfeld but they were the three stooges.
But they did not have a cult supporting them.

These minions supporting Trump are cult like. Very scary. Those who are extremely desperate in their life are susceptible to Cults.

Once Trump is out of office, I wonder what he will do with his cult members.

Maybe have them build hotels for him. They would not need pay to serve their great leader.

Trump says go fuck yourself....Then await future orders.
Trump says to tell the infidel to go fuck himself. Trump is my leader. I do what he says. No one is greater than the Donald.

These minions supporting Trump are cult like. Very scary. Those who are extremely desperate in their life are susceptible to Cults.

Maybe have them build hotels for him. They would not need pay to serve their great leader.

Us 'minions' are real Americans. We elected Trump because he rejected the fake politically correct moralizing being shoved down our throats by deep state DC types. Yeah Trump is a bit rough however one thing is for sure, he is FOR the American people and has accomplished much of what he said he would do. He's certainly not perfect but it's refreshing to see a President not pandering to DC and speaking in pious platitudes.

Trump says to tell the infidel to go fuck himself. Trump is my leader. I do what he says. No one is greater than the Donald.

Good, do what he says and go fuck yourself....or.....are you actually doing it now? Follow orders INFIDEL!!!!

So I assume we can count on your vote in November....

Us 'minions' are real Americans. We elected Trump because he rejected the fake politically correct moralizing being shoved down our throats by deep state DC types. Yeah Trump is a bit rough however one thing is for sure, he is FOR the American people and has accomplished much of what he said he would do. He's certainly not perfect but it's refreshing to see a President not pandering to DC and speaking in pious platitudes.
Trump is for one thing and one thing only, Donald Trump.
He is using the minions to maintain his power but he will drop you like a hot cake if he can find power through another group.
He has the minions convinced he is doing more for them than he actually is. He is robbing from the future to give money to the minions now but the minions children will be paying for the money their parent are receiving now.

He is using the minions to maintain his power but he will drop you like a hot cake if he can find power through another group.
He has the minions convinced he is doing more for them than he actually is. He is robbing from the future to give money to the minions now but the minions children will be paying for the money their parent are receiving now.
Thanks for a peek into the mind of a tdser. Now fo buy some preparation h for that buttsore.

Thanks for a peek into the mind of a tdser. Now fo buy some preparation h for that buttsore.
This exquisite articulation could only come from a Trump supporter with a very limited vocabulary and very limited thinking capabilities.

This exquisite articulation could only come from a Trump supporter with a very limited vocabulary and very limited thinking capabilities.
Just trying to help, that butt sore got ya scratchin? Just shove some ‘H’ up your ass.

Forum List

Back