The miseducation of Black conservatives

I mean imagine having the take that colorblind meritocracy doesnā€™t enable people of a particular group to prosperā€¦ what IM2 and other racists would be saying, in no uncertain terms, is that they think black folks are inferior and canā€™t cut it.

And anyone who doesnā€™t agree with them that black people are inferior and that their skin and genetics define must define their willā€¦ anyone who doesnā€™t agree with that position, the textbook definition of racism, IM2 calls ā€œracist.ā€

Colorblind meritocracy in a free market helps everyone prosper, racist.

Ending the welfare state helps everyone prosper, too.
There is no colorblind meritocracy here and there never has been one. The same goes for the free market. White racism is costing this nation trillions annually but dumb whites like you who are easily race baited talk about welfare.

I mean imagine having the take that colorblind meritocracy doesnā€™t enable people of a particular group to prosperā€¦ what IM2 and other racists would be saying, in no uncertain terms, is that they think black folks are inferior and canā€™t cut it.
Whites are talking about a colorblind meritocracy that has never been and the only reason is because of the advantages they have gained due to the racial caste system they have benefitted from. The history of this country shows it is whites who have not been able to cut it.

Whites are talking about a colorblind meritocracy that has never been and the only reason is because of the advantages they have gained due to the racial caste system they have benefitted from. The history of this country shows it is whites who have not been able to cut it.
You assume that because a person is white, that person somehow benefitted from something that happened 100 years or more ago.

Your racial assumption highlights more irony.

There is no irony to telling whites like you to stop being racists.
First, Define "racist"

The irony is that in your entire thread, you are bitching about white people telling black people how to think, while YOU are telling black people how to think.

You are a person trying to use government to steal from others or have government own everything, and you are using race as your excuse.

It suck when I can sum you up so perfectly, doesn't it?

You assume that because a person is white, that person somehow benefitted from something that happened 100 years or more ago.

Your racial assumption highlights more irony.
I am not assuming anything. I am stating documented fact. And this is not about something that happened 100 years ago and stopped, it is about a continuing pattern of behavior that people like you practice right now. It's time whites like you stopped lying to yourselves.

OP just mad because the more enlightened blacks are leaving the dem plantation at a ever increasing clip.

What he does not realize is that they are joining folks like me who are right-leaning but not all that bothered about carrying gop water but who also realize that our lot is better cast with the gop than the pants-on-head retarded party that the dems have become.

The dems must be desperate sure enough as they pushed the white working male out as completely as they did the blue dog dems to focus on gender-bending, equality (unless you are white), and inclusion (only those that agree with them) thinking that they had the minorities in the bag.

Sorry dems but low IQ blacks and screaming suburban Karens is not a future.

Hell they even are fucking up the Karen vote with their kid grooming efforts.

Forum List

Back