The Messiah cut over 1000 felons lose.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
chart_121916_commutations.jpg

OK.... Now here is where I break from the pack. I'm not really all that bothered by a POTUS who cuts the sentences of 1000 people of the 2.2 MILLION people currently incarcerated.

To me the problem is that there are so many fucking people in prison. This is incredibly expensive for one thing, and not exactly indicative of a "free country".

I'm sure most of these people the messiah cut loose are not the sort we want among us, and I doubt the messiah's regime vetted these people for an indication of innocence or rehabilitation. More than likely money was moved around and that's all. I
f I trusted the messiah I would celebrate this, but as far as I'm concerned he belongs in prison himself.

Perhaps the orange messiah will re incarcerate them but I doubt he has the wherewithall.

chart_121916_commutations.jpg

OK.... Now here is where I break from the pack. I'm not really all that bothered by a POTUS who cuts the sentences of 1000 people of the 2.2 MILLION people currently incarcerated.

To me the problem is that there are so many fucking people in prison. This is incredibly expensive for one thing, and not exactly indicative of a "free country".

I'm sure most of these people the messiah cut loose are not the sort we want among us, and I doubt the messiah's regime vetted these people for an indication of innocence or rehabilitation. More than likely money was moved around and that's all. I
f I trusted the messiah I would celebrate this, but as far as I'm concerned he belongs in prison himself.

Well once again you can thank the liberals....we should be using the death penalty but we never learn

• Banned
Well once again you can thank the liberals....we should be using the death penalty but we never learn

I sort of agree, and here's where any lingering "liberalism" in me comes to influence my thinking.

In America we, (or at least I was led to believe) work to rehabilitate our fellow citizens. We are a Christian Nation no matter what bed wetters like guano and the meat puppet faggot say, and do our best to forgive and help those who fall to wickedness and sin.

I like libertarian philosophy, and there would not be so many felons if there weren't so many ambiguous laws. There are WAY TOO MANY pedo's and rapists in the country. (We had one as a president, his wife lost again today) that should be executed. There are way to many violent predators who should have been killed in the streets by their fellow citizens. I am apprehensive to give government the power to execute though.

I support total and absolute 2nd Amendment Rights. This means if you are a free man, regardless if you just walked out of prison for mass murder for any reason, you have the right to carry. Unless a court can declare that YOU as an INDIVIDUAL are barred from civil rights, ALL OF THEM, then you are entitled to all of them.

I think there would be far less predators walking around if they had no easy victims.

Forum List

Back