The media reaches peak Orwell

Yes everyone should read Orwell. It inoculates you against Marxist propaganda.

Not true. Look at you Trumpflakes, falling so hard for the ridiculous marxist-style propaganda about antifa groups that essentially don't exist. You're the classic Useful Idiots that Stalin appreciated so much.

Most Trumpflakes are marxist/fascist dupes. They've gone so far right, they've come back around on the left.

Imitation is the best compliment. But this is also known as "projection". Mamooth you marxist pig...you leftist numbskull...you pathetic liberal....and you think maybe calling other people leftists will distract attention from yourself?
You are closer to Stalin in every respect than the people you are babbling at. In your politics, in your thought processes and in your view of the world.

Tell me mamooth...what is "marxist style propaganda"?

A little? Soros committed 25 million to help Hillary Clinton win. 5 million to import mexicans and make them citizens in time to vote.He donanted another 5 million to ban Virginia from checking to see if voters are citizens or felons or voting ten times.
In fact he has handed out over 13 bilklion dollars since 2004 to marxist and anti-American causes. Planned Parenthood is totally reliant on his funding to keep sucking baby parts out of single mothers.
Andc of course it was his money which paid the crowds bussed in to disrupt Trump rallies.\

A foreigner...a Jew...a marxist (but i repeat myself) trying to influence elections and defeat Americans. George Soros rises again

A little? Soros committed 25 million to help Hillary Clinton win. 5 million to import mexicans and make them citizens in time to vote.He donanted another 5 million to ban Virginia from checking to see if voters are citizens or felons or voting ten times.
In fact he has handed out over 13 bilklion dollars since 2004 to marxist and anti-American causes. Planned Parenthood is totally reliant on his funding to keep sucking baby parts out of single mothers.
Andc of course it was his money which paid the crowds bussed in to disrupt Trump rallies.\

A foreigner...a Jew...a marxist (but i repeat myself) trying to influence elections and defeat Americans. George Soros rises again

So now you're saying Soros is buying crowds for Trump?

I guess that conspiracy theory makes more sense than your other conspiracy theories, but that's not saying much.

So, do you think Soros is working with Putin to help the Republicans destroy American democracy, and implement a one-party fascist state?

Do you want your utopian authoritarian state to be openly fascist, openly communist, or do you want it called something new? Maybe "Trumpism" can be the new term for your hybrid fascist/communist authoritarian state.

Forum List

Back