The Manic Monday Report. Corona Edition...

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
Well... It's the first day of many folks work week, and the first business day since the announcements from FedGov regarding gatherings. The kids are out of school virtually nationwide. Store hours have been slashed at many popular retailers. And the shelves have been picked clean of day, to day items.

So the purpose of this thread is to give you a place to report what is happening in your area. To share what's different this Monday, as opposed to a "normal" Monday. Stay safe out there...

Well... It begins. My normal 24 hour gas station is closed, and a hastily made sign on the door says “No Public Restroom”. This gas station also happens to be situated directly in front of WalMart, which now has one of those mobile police watch towers erected in the parking lot. Lots of sheriffs deputies, and customers waiting for the store to open...

Well... It's the first day of many folks work week, and the first business day since the announcements from FedGov regarding gatherings. The kids are out of school virtually nationwide. Store hours have been slashed at many popular retailers. And the shelves have been picked clean of day, to day items.

So the purpose of this thread is to give you a place to report what is happening in your area. To share what's different this Monday, as opposed to a "normal" Monday. Stay safe out there...

I have determined that Leftists are very, very, very, very, very, VERY afraid to die. Petrified.

This is post-Christian America, see.

It is also, somehow, my problem. Because they are crippled by their fear of death, I can't go to church, I can't go here or there, to a restaurant or wherever.

I'm so sorry you're afraid. I am not. Your panic is your problem. It is not mine.

I can't put it differently than that, and I won't stop living because they're afraid to live.

So, that's what I got today.

Well... It begins. My normal 24 hour gas station is closed, and a hastily made sign on the door says “No Public Restroom”. This gas station also happens to be situated directly in front of WalMart, which now has one of those mobile police watch towers erected in the parking lot. Lots of sheriffs deputies, and customers waiting for the store to open...

I was wondering when will they start rationing gas, just like the 70's.

At least our liberal friends are in a pleased mood. A lot of smiling as they talk about stock markets falling, and older people that they believe would have been voting for Trump attaining room temperature.

A lot of small businesses, bars , restaurants, nail parlors, cigar stores, massage parlors will be biting the dust, and small businesspeople, the petit bourgeoisie, have always been the enemy of liberalism.

Libs feel they can blame this on the Trumpster and the Deplorables, just like the libs in 1349 blamed Judeo-Christians with poisoning the wells and causing the Black Death, the historical precedent. And that makes them happy

At least our liberal friends are in a pleased mood. A lot of smiling as they talk about stock markets falling, and older people that they believe would have been voting for Trump attaining room temperature.

A lot of small businesses, bars , restaurants, nail parlors, cigar stores, massage parlors will be biting the dust, and small businesspeople, the petit bourgeoisie, have always been the enemy of liberalism.

Libs feel they can blame this on the Trumpster and the Deplorables, just like the libs in 1349 blamed Judeo-Christians with poisoning the wells and causing the Black Death, the historical precedent. And that makes them happy

They didn't get a global climate catastrophe but man they are loving bossing people around now

STAY IN YOUR HOMES WE ALL GONNA DIE

but it was all such a conspiracy.

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-16_7-23-51.png
    upload_2020-3-16_7-23-51.png
    101.3 KB · Views: 35
  • upload_2020-3-16_7-26-39.jpeg
    upload_2020-3-16_7-26-39.jpeg
    65.4 KB · Views: 79

Millions have essentially shut themselves in....Why would there be any big demand for gasoline?

You ever heard of supply and demand?

Millions have essentially shut themselves in....Why would there be any big demand for gasoline?

You ever heard of supply and demand?

Exactly. The governor of Ohio has closed the state's Bars, Cocktail lounges, taverns as well as tap rooms.

A lot fewer places to drive to.

upload_2020-3-16_7-40-35.jpeg

LOL toilet paper is going to be gold.... better get some bahhhah

The secret is not to do what everyone else is doing.
The sheep and the morons Friday and Saturday swamped WalMart, Sams club and all of the grocery stores.

Mayhem galore. Photos on our local news media tells the story of lines out the door, arguments...tempers flaring and people generally acting like 5 year olds.
Soooo.... we didn't go. I went at 7:00 this morning to get a few things we needed. No lines, shelves are low, but no longer bare. No mayhem... no idiots. Just calm people acting normal.

Forum List

Back