The Lies the Left Tells

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Over and over now, for decades, the left and the twisted crowd keep saying "this is all we want", all the while planning their next assault on decency and civil society.

Yet millions still believe them.

Now they are here for the children, which was always the end-game. They said no they weren't but they always were.

they know that to change things, they have to get to the children.

If someone doesn't do something.. some group, that is... I can't see any other future for America but actual war.. and I don't say that lightly. People are getting fed up with being told such things as: you can't have any input in what your children are taught!

and those new irs agents... ominous..

Over and over now, for decades, the left and the twisted crowd keep saying "this is all we want", all the while planning their next assault on decency and civil society.

Now they are here for the children, which was always the end-game. They said no they weren't but they always were.

You think reading a book will turn a child gay? I'm pretty sure you don't know much about kids. My kid read Harry Potter, but she still can't do magic.

You don't think reading a book will turn a child gay? I'm pretty sure you don't know much about kids.

children imitate adults and take their suggestions .. you obviously don't know much about kids
No one can turn a child into a homosexual. I became aware of romantic feelings toward girls when I was in the first grade. I did not become aware of homosexuality until I was about twelve years old. I felt viscerally that it was bizarre and disgusting. I still feel that way. No one taught me to feel that way. I feel that way because it is natural for me to feel that way.

What is this horseshit? What EXACTLY is meant by" comming for the children"? Teaching kids that gays deserve equality and that they should be able to reclaim the pride and dignity as human beings that they have ben deprived of is not" Comming for the kids" as though it were some zombie apocalyps .It is about growing kids to be rational and compassionate adults instead of ignorant bigots and fear mongers

Last edited:
What is this horseshit? What EXACTLY is meant by" comming for the children"? Teaching kids that gays deserve equality and that they should be able to reclaim the pride and dignity as human beings that they have ben deprived of is not" Comming for the kids" as though it were some zombie apocalyps .It is about growing kids to be rational and compassionate adults instead of ignorant bigots and fear mongers

Another leftoid supports grooming.

Why shouldn’t a child learn about homosexual relationships?

Because depraved sexual perversions are not appropriate or acceptable material for children.

Why are you deviants so determined to drag young children into your sickness?

What happened to this being about “consenting adults”?

YOUR KIND NEED TO STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM CHIDLREN!

Keep it up and one of these days, the father of some child is going to catch you grooming or otherwise messing with his child, and he will end you, once and for all.

Another leftoid supports grooming.
c83hfpgp8jg91.jpg

In todays news:

The law, which effectively silences and erases LGBTQ+ students and families that went into effect July 1, 2022, requires school districts to implement it and empowers any parent to directly sue the school district if they are dissatisfied with its implementation of the law. The legal advocates filed a lawsuit challenging the law on July 25, 2022.

“We are asking the court to halt the damage this unconstitutional law is inflicting,” said Kell Olson, staff attorney at Lambda Legal. “LGBTQ+ students and families have already been silenced, disciplined, and have censored themselves or their children to protect themselves under this sweeping law, and they should not have to continue under these conditions while the case proceeds.”

In todays news:

No surprise, an ambulance chasing firm established as pro-faggot, is now openly pro-pedophilia and child abuse as well.

And no surprise that you would site such a filthy organization as if it were a credible source on any subject.

Forum List

Back