The ‘Liberal Media’

This is as true now as it was more than four years ago.

The ‘liberal media’ is a myth.

A liberal media would have said Bush lied us into Iraq and before that he stole 2000.

And a liberal media would have pointed out how Bush also stole Ohio in 2004. But not a peep.

A liberal media would have pointed out Bush had Osama trapped in the Tora Bora Mountains but let him get away.

Clinton screwed up by signing the 1996 Telecommunications Act. It deregulated the media and allowed conservatives to buy up all the news media and now they control it.

Even MSNBC isn't as liberal as it should be. Randi Rhodes should be their number one talker but instead it's Rachel Maddow. She's good but she knows what she can and can't say. Censorship!

WOW you'll believe any shit the liberal controlled media says. If they said shit tastes like steak you would beg for more
It's what they won't tell us that makes them conservative. Like when one of their advertisers is involved in controversy. If Bankers and Oil Companies fuck us, the corporate media stops being so liberal.

They're only liberal about gays, guns and racism to rile you up. It's how they divide poor people. Social wedge issues. Otherwise, why else would you be voting with the rich?

It's what they won't tell us that makes them conservative. Like when one of their advertisers is involved in controversy. If Bankers and Oil Companies fuck us, the corporate media stops being so liberal.

They're only liberal about gays, guns and racism to rile you up. It's how they divide poor people. Social wedge issues. Otherwise, why else would you be voting with the rich?
You're one project bitch. Jo Biden has been lying to you and the DNC cult media has protected him

If you have too ask you to many rows deep in the DNC cultist choir
Well how come the conservative media doesn't report on it? Fox? Newsmax, Conservative Radio hosts who took over for Rush?

Your side doesn't have a good history on truth telling. It's why I am a proud Democrat. You guys lie. If not, why don't I vote GOP? I'm well to do, make good money, have no debt, invest in 401K and stocks outside my 401K. I have no student loans, mortgage or kids going to school. I'm not black, a female or gay. I own guns.

If you can't convince me, what is wrong with your party? It must really really suck.

I know right and wrong. I don't need to be gay to know how to treat gays. Fairly. Blacks too. You guys don't like affirmative action and you defend the executive boardrooms that are 95% white men? Women should be ashamed of themselves. They're embarrassed at the fact the only way they have numbers in corporate Americans board rooms is because of Affirmative Action. That's not a knock on women. That's a fact because bias exists and if not for AA, most of you ladies wouldn't be where you are today.

The OP seeks to deny the obvious truth of the matter, that: our MSM is decidedly liberal and often serves as the propaganda ministry of the left.

The author of the OP floods his own thread with his posts evidently to up the number of hits he gets.

Meanwhile, other than his misleading thread headline, Synth again has done what he so often does: he fails to make any attempt to provide a straightforward declarative statement of how he arrives at his conclusion.

A liberal media would have said Bush lied us into Iraq and before that he stole 2000.

And a liberal media would have pointed out how Bush also stole Ohio in 2004.
But not a peep.

A liberal media would have pointed out Bush had Osama trapped in the Tora Bora Mountains but let him get away.

Clinton screwed up by signing the 1996 Telecommunications Act. It deregulated the media and allowed conservatives to buy up all the news media and now they control it.

Even MSNBC isn't as liberal as it should be. Randi Rhodes should be their number one talker but instead it's Rachel Maddow. She's good but she knows what she can and can't say. Censorship!

^^^Look at this nutjob election denier! Why are you attacking our democracy?

It is quite clear and obvious that rags like The NY Times and the Washington Post are guilty of salting their reporting with liberal talking points. So, too, ABC, NBC, SeeB.S., CNN, MSLSD etc., casually dispense their opinions (always liberal political opinion) as facts in their so-called “news” “reporting.”

^^^Look at this nutjob election denier! Why are you attacking our democracy?
That's why the media and Gore quietly bent over, shut up and took it.

I say that was a big mistake. Because people who don't know history are doomed to repeat it. Trump tried using many of the Bush/Rove techniques used to steal 2000 and 2004.

We should have stormed the Capitol and chanted hang Al Gore for certifying the vote for Bush. LOL. Apparently, according to Trump, Gore had the power to do that. I didn't know he had such great power. Probably neither did he.

The right leaning Supreme Court would have helped Trump steal 1 state but not 5. Even if they do owe him for appointing them. Perhaps 2024 will be closer and you can riot to stop the count and have it sent to the Supreme Court again.

That's why the media and Gore quietly bent over, shut up and took it.

I say that was a big mistake. Because people who don't know history are doomed to repeat it. Trump tried using many of the Bush/Rove techniques used to steal 2000 and 2004.

We should have stormed the Capitol and chanted hang Al Gore for certifying the vote for Bush. LOL. Apparently, according to Trump, Gore had the power to do that. I didn't know he had such great power. Probably neither did he.

The right leaning Supreme Court would have helped Trump steal 1 state but not 5. Even if they do owe him for appointing them. Perhaps 2024 will be closer and you can riot to stop the count and have it sent to the Supreme Court again.

You insurrectionists are insane.

It is quite clear and obvious that rags like The NY Times and the Washington Post are guilty of salting their reporting with liberal talking points. So, too, ABC, NBC, SeeB.S., CNN, MSLSD etc., casually dispense their opinions (always liberal political opinion) as facts in their so-called “news” “reporting.”
Sometimes they don't report negatively on corporations because those corporations are their advertisers. It's not always what they say. It's what they don't report on. Wake up. The media was deregulated in 1996 and hasn't been liberal since.

If it's liberal on social issues, that's to piss you off and drive you to the polls. Are they liberal on gays? How's that make you feel? They love it.

Well how come the conservative media doesn't report on it? Fox? Newsmax, Conservative Radio hosts who took over for Rush?

Your side doesn't have a good history on truth telling. It's why I am a proud Democrat. You guys lie. If not, why don't I vote GOP? I'm well to do, make good money, have no debt, invest in 401K and stocks outside my 401K. I have no student loans, mortgage or kids going to school. I'm not black, a female or gay. I own guns.

If you can't convince me, what is wrong with your party? It must really really suck.

I know right and wrong. I don't need to be gay to know how to treat gays. Fairly. Blacks too. You guys don't like affirmative action and you defend the executive boardrooms that are 95% white men? Women should be ashamed of themselves. They're embarrassed at the fact the only way they have numbers in corporate Americans board rooms is because of Affirmative Action. That's not a knock on women. That's a fact because bias exists and if not for AA, most of you ladies wouldn't be where you are today.
ABC NBC CBS PBS everybody has those if you have a TV with an antenna you get fed DNC cult media. Those you mentioned arre on cable and not everyone has cable. Leftists control over 90% of the information
Drop mic.

ABC NBC CBS PBS everybody has those if you have a TV with an antenna you get fed DNC cult media. Those you mentioned arre on cable and not everyone has cable. Leftists control over 90% of the information
Drop mic.
Well I'm sorry that none of those channels is conservative but they aren't liberal either.

Again, if you are talking about social wedge issues, remember what I said. The rich use social wedge issues to divide us. Otherwise, why aren't you and I voting for the same party? One's for the rich and one's more for labor. You and I are labor. So why do one of us vote for the corporations and rich?

Well I'm sorry that none of those channels is conservative but they aren't liberal either.

Again, if you are talking about social wedge issues, remember what I said. The rich use social wedge issues to divide us. Otherwise, why aren't you and I voting for the same party? One's for the rich and one's more for labor. You and I are labor. So why do one of us vote for the corporations and rich?
Leftists control over 90 % of the information and you're concerned about less accessible media. Chicken shit.

This is your media:

1669665198168.png

Forum List

Back