The Liberal/Islamist Alliance

Garbage? More so than the garbage libs pout re their version of the events that occurred on 9/11/01? It takes real nerve to try to get people to believe something other than what they actually witnessed with their own eyes as it occurred. Where is the liberal voice in condemning this kind of garbage? No where to be found, of course.

Adamo has written that libs and Islamists share a de facto alliance of goals and methods. That’s the substance of the article. Blaming one’s government for the events of 9/11/01 instead of the terrorists seems to be a perfect example of that alliance, along with the shadow government established by the Dems as a result of their “landslide” election in November 2006. (Only 40% of eligible voters even bothered to go to the pols—yep, that was an absolutely huge “mandate”!) Even some of the libs most ardent MSM supporters have criticized the formation of the shadow government. You know that things are pretty bad when that happens.

Libs would rather listen to nuts like Charlie Sheen and Michael Moore

any chance of getting this adam?

Instead of ranting and raving like a rabid liberal, why don't you provide some objective, concrete evidence that liberals are not any of those things that you so emotionally protest that they are not?

Hey...I got an idea...why don't YOU provide objective concrete evidence that I am an unpatriotic, anti-American traitor. I find that profoundly insulting and quite honestly, anyone who would have the lack of good taste to call me that to my face would get bitchslapped. What an idiotic and offensive thing to say!

Just because liberals have correctly predicted that Iraq would turn into a bucket of shit from day one, does not mean that we WISHED it would....I only wished that Team Bush would have taken a moment to consider what they were getting us all into before starting this stupid war in the first place.

Hey...I got an idea...why don't YOU provide objective concrete evidence that I am an unpatriotic, anti-American traitor. I find that profoundly insulting and quite honestly, anyone who would have the lack of good taste to call me that to my face would get bitchslapped. What an idiotic and offensive thing to say!

Maineman offended? Now that's a new concept. Of course, "bitchslapping" always solves everything quite sensibly.

and I would suggest that you walk into any American Legion Hall and call the members present traitorous cowards and see if 'bitchslapping" isn't a more gentlemanly response than you actually do receive.

and I would suggest that you walk into any American Legion Hall and call the members present traitorous cowards and see if 'bitchslapping" isn't a more gentlemanly response than you actually do receive.

I am sure I would be quite comfortable at an American Legion post after those vets read the article I posted. You'll have to come up with better than that.

I am sure I would be quite comfortable at an American Legion post after those vets read the article I posted. You'll have to come up with better than that.

Here is a great example of how the anti war peace niks support the troops

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0anRyWT9nQg[/ame]

if you are so sure, please test your theory. go into any american legion hall....oooops...I forgot...you can't get in, can you?

well....find a friend of yours who, unlike you, has actually served his country, and see if he will let you accompany him as his guest...and then go up to the bar and ask if there are any democrats who are against the war in Iraq. When those guys identify themselves, call them traitorous cowards.

When you get out of the hospital, you can come back here and tell me how it went. :lol:

if you are so sure, please test your theory. go into any american legion hall....oooops...I forgot...you can't get in, can you?

well....find a friend of yours who, unlike you, has actually served his country, and see if he will let you accompany him as his guest...and then go up to the bar and ask if there are any democrats who are against the war in Iraq. When those guys identify themselves, call them traitorous cowards.

When you get out of the hospital, you can come back here and tell me how it went. :lol:

More proof the Dems are doing what the terrorists want

San Fran Nan and Sadr both want the same thing and are using the same tactics to get what they want

Mr. Sadr had his cabinet ministers resign in an attempt to bully the government into setting a timetable for the departure of American troops from Iraq. Mr. Maliki cannot just say no, because if Mr. Sadr’s party turns against him, he could lose his parliamentary majority. Nor can he just say yes because the physical survival of his administration probably still depends on those American troops. Meanwhile, Mr. Sadr has aligned himself with a highly popular cause that is likely to expand his following even further.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/18/opinion/18weds1.html?_r=2&oref=slogin&oref=slogin

More proof the Dems are doing what the terrorists want

San Fran Nan and Sadr both want the same thing and are using the same tactics to get what they want

Mr. Sadr had his cabinet ministers resign in an attempt to bully the government into setting a timetable for the departure of American troops from Iraq. Mr. Maliki cannot just say no, because if Mr. Sadr’s party turns against him, he could lose his parliamentary majority. Nor can he just say yes because the physical survival of his administration probably still depends on those American troops. Meanwhile, Mr. Sadr has aligned himself with a highly popular cause that is likely to expand his following even further.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/18/opinion/18weds1.html?_r=2&oref=slogin&oref=slogin

please explain how the "tactics" are the "same"

I knew you would not see the similarities

and I knew you would be unable to back up your idiotic allegation that Speaker Pelosi, who is working within the constitutional framework of her position, is using the "same tactics" as Sadr who is pulling his party's ministers OUT of the Iraqi government.

more bluster without any backup from RSR.... why am I not surprised?

and I knew you would be unable to back up your idiotic allegation that Speaker Pelosi, who is working within the constitutional framework of her position, is using the "same tactics" as Sadr who is pulling his party's ministers OUT of the Iraqi government.

more bluster without any backup from RSR.... why am I not surprised?

Both of them have an obsession with the US surrendering and going home

so how are their tactics the same?

do you even know what the word "tactics" means?

Are in the spin cycle 24/7?

OMG, libs can't stand it when it is pointed out they are doing the same things as the terrorists and doing what they want them to do

Are in the spin cycle 24/7?

OMG, libs can't stand it when it is pointed out they are doing the same things as the terrorists and doing what they want them to do

a few points: Sadr is a cleric, and a shiite leader, not a "terrorist". We are not "doing the same things as terrorists" we are voicing our opposition to the war in Iraq. terrorists are blowing people up. do you see the difference?

now...what tactics are the same between Pelosi and Sadr?

or would you like to revise that assertion?

a few points: Sadr is a cleric, and a shiite leader, not a "terrorist". We are not "doing the same things as terrorists" we are voicing our opposition to the war in Iraq. terrorists are blowing people up. do you see the difference?

now...what tactics are the same between Pelosi and Sadr?

or would you like to revise that assertion?

Not a terrorist? I did not think you see him for what he is

Both of them are trying to muster public opinion against the US, the US military, and the administration

Both of them are committed to the defeat of the US in Iraq

I think the ticket of Pelosi/Sadr would play well with the left

Now, if we can find out his views on gay marriage, and Hillarycare......

Not a terrorist? I did not think you see him for what he is

Both of them are trying to muster public opinion against the US, the US military, and the administration

Both of them are committed to the defeat of the US in Iraq

I think the ticket of Pelosi/Sadr would play well with the left

Now, if we can find out his views on gay marriage, and Hillarycare......

If Sadr is a terrorist, then we are doomed because he is the most widely respected shiite cleric in Iraq. Pelosi is most certainly not trying to muster public opinion agasint the US or the military...she is certainly marshalling the public's negative opinion of this administration to attempt to get us out of the middle of a stupid counterproductive war in Iraq.

SHe is most definitely NOT committed to the defeat of the US anywhere.

Forum List

Back