The Least You Should Know About the Coronavirus

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
1. Reported Covid deaths are 30 times what actual deaths FROM Covid really are.

2. Covid deaths are not rising. They have been continually FALLING, since April, and have been REDUCED by 89%. at last count.

Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
National Center for Health Statistics
www.cdc.gov
www.cdc.gov

3. Coronavirus was created deliberately in lab in Wuhan, China, by CCP, with 3.7 Million grant from Obama and Dr Fauci.

www.thegatewaypundit.com

BREAKING: Dr. Fauci and Obama Admin Gave Wuhan Lab $3.7 Million After Its Top Dr. Shi Zhengli Had US Project Shut Down and She Was Sent Back to China
Chinese Doctor Shi Zhengli was part of a team that working on a coronavirus project jointly with US doctors in 2014 in the United States before it was shut down by the DHS for being too risky. After the US research project was shut down, Dr. Shi, often referred to as the “Bat Lady,” continued…
www.thegatewaypundit.com
www.thegatewaypundit.com

4. Hospitals and clinics have been grossly, fraudulently overreporting Covid deaths, as a result of CARES ACT provision PAYING THEM, in correlation with the quantity of deaths reported.

Brutal, simply brutal. The BEGINNING of the plagues mentioned in the book of Revelation??? I remember my cousin Mike telling me about his bio nuclear training while in the USMC. He told me; "We don't have to worry about nukes because we have a good 15 minute warning before the SSBN's(Ship Submersible Ballistic Missile) based nukes can arrive on our coasts". Then he told me; "It's the bio weapons we have to worry about. By the time you realize you got bio'd you have one foot in the grave & the other following".

The blob is complicit in a great number of the 200,000+ Covid deaths on his watch
Open admission of DUPE victimization, + clear bypass of the OP information. Number is 10K at most.

Democrats created Covid, and then used it to wreck the economy. Pelosi keeping it that way.

Forum List

Back