The Ice Ball-The Melt-The beginning of life---The Here & NOW

The Old Testament is the original Hebrew Bible, the sacred scriptures of the Jewish faith, written at different times between about 1200 and 165 BC. The New Testament books were written by Christians in the first century AD.
BBC - Religions - Christianity: The Bible

Scholars in the first half of the 20th century came to the conclusion that the Yahwist was produced in the monarchic period, specifically at the court of Solomon, 10th century BC, and the Priestly work in the middle of the 5th century BC (the author was even identified as Ezra), but more recent thinking is that the Yahwist was written either just before or during the Babylonian exile of the 6th century BC, and the Priestly final edition was made late in the Exilic period or soon after

Book of Genesis - Wikipedia

Well if earth cant be flooded even if whole thing is covered in ice I can rest easy global warmists claims of flooding are farcical
Nobody has claimed global warming would flood the entire planet. Put up the crack pipe.
didnt say they did.....try reading whats written
I did. You're wrong either way. Simce this thread is about a global flood, I responded in its context. Yes, sea levels will rise, as the earth warma. Tjats a mathematical fact. So, if you want to contest it, start with the mathematicians.

Well if earth cant be flooded even if whole thing is covered in ice I can rest easy global warmists claims of flooding are farcical
Nobody has claimed global warming would flood the entire planet. Put up the crack pipe.
didnt say they did.....try reading whats written
I did. You're wrong either way. Simce this thread is about a global flood, I responded in its context. Yes, sea levels will rise, as the earth warma. Tjats a mathematical fact. So, if you want to contest it, start with the mathematicians.
Just use your own proof......if entire world was covered in ice and that wouldn't cause a global flood...the ice cubes we have left over wont even begin to drown NY and London as claimed by warmists

if entire world was covered in ice and that wouldn't cause a global flood...the ice cubes we have left over wont even begin to drown NY and London as claimed by warmists
That doesn't follow...what a stupid thing to say.... Also, the seas will (and have, and are) expand as they warm. Basic physics.

You can look up what will happen when sea level rises 10 feet. Its not pretty.

So, if you want to contest it, start with the mathematicians.

Ok let’s begin with a few facts.

At one point in history the norther half of earth was covered in ice. That ice has melted away to the size of the north pole today.

How large was that ice mass 2,000 years ago?

Did it cover Canada or England-?

In the eyes of the writers of the great flood verses what do you think they were really seeing?

If it is to many questions, just pick one-
:)-
Fort Fun Indiana, I like this back and forth. (everyone here)
I've got to go

Last edited:
So, if you want to contest it, start with the mathematicians.

Ok let’s begin with a few facts.

At one point in history the norther half of earth was covered in ice. That ice has melted away to the size of the north pole today.

Haw large was that ice mass 2,000 years ago?

Did it cover Canada or England-?

In the eyes of the writers of the great flood verses what do you think they were really seeing?

If it is to many questions, just pick one-
I am not your assistant. State your point.

if entire world was covered in ice and that wouldn't cause a global flood...the ice cubes we have left over wont even begin to drown NY and London as claimed by warmists
That doesn't follow...what a stupid thing to say.... Also, the seas will (and have, and are) expand as they warm. Basic physics.

You can look up what will happen when sea level rises 100 feet. Its not pretty.
Oh please double talk someone else

Haha...in other words, you know less than nothing about any of this. You call the accepted theories "doublespeak"... Riiiight....all the scientists are fools, and you know better, because your read that one denier blog that one time...

You can look up what will happen when sea level rises 100 feet. Its not pretty

Thanks for the post. Now for hypothetical purposes what do you think someone living 2,000 years ago would say if the sea level rose 500 feet and this person was living along the shore line at the time?

Haha...in other words, you know less than nothing about any of this. You call the accepted theories "doublespeak"... Riiiight....all the scientists are fools, and you know better, because your read that one denier blog that one time...
yeah that's it ...which "denier" blog

The point of all of this is you cannot throw the Bible out the window just because some verses talk about a great flood.

BTW the term “global” had not been invented or created yet so using this term "global" to win the debate is not valid, in my point of view of things

Is this where you tell us how it happened?

n your post you posted the following-
"have you, even once, bothered to try learn about why those fossils are found on a mountain? be honest. Clearly you have not."

And your post made it appear as if it was a quote from me.
it looked as though "I" posted it

The above quote was not said or posted by me.

Is this where you tell us how it happened?

n your post you posted the following-
"have you, even once, bothered to try learn about why those fossils are found on a mountain? be honest. Clearly you have not."

And your post made it appear as if it was a quote from me.
it looked as though "I" posted it

The above quote was not said or posted by me.
I didn't post that. lol

The point of all of this is you cannot throw the Bible out the window just because some verses talk about a great flood.

BTW the term “global” had not been invented or created yet so using this term to win the debate is not valid, in my point of view of things

giphy.gif

BTW the term “global” had not been invented or created yet so using this term to win the debate is not valid, in my point of view of things

I'm still trying to figure out who you're talking to!! lol

Forum List

Back