The 'human-shield' myth

rylah

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2015
Rockets are never fired from within the populated areas: 0:27-0:35

Gaza strip resident: "All the Palestinian people get hurt but not Hamas!
How many Hamas members died? Where is Khaled Mashal?
Where are they? All of the Hamas leaders are not here!"

Hamas spokesperson: "We're not condemning our people to execution. No- we're leading our people to DEATH...I mean we're leading our people to confrontation"

"LOVE IS IN THE AIR"

Hamas spokesperson: "We're not condemning our people to execution. No- we're leading our people to DEATH...I mean we're leading our people to confrontation"

"LOVE IS IN THE AIR"

and of course they did not fire two rockets into israel yesterday

Why the Palestinian people elect a government to get them killed is beyond my understanding. I guess that too is just part of Palestinian mentality.

You ask why- to SPREAD PEACE, or "sbread bease" as balestinians would pronounce.

Palestinian TV shows Hamas firing from within populated areas:

12 short examples of firing from populated areas:

"LOVE IS IN THE AIR"

I remember that video about the angry Palestinian woman asking where the Hamas cowards were off to.

Funny enough, the video was not widely broadcasted.

Interesting to know why.

Why the Palestinian people elect a government to get them killed is beyond my understanding. I guess that too is just part of Palestinian mentality.

They elected them once, years ago. Many, many years ago.

Heard of elections in Gaza or the West Bank lately?

Yeah, neither have I.

"Day of election fireworks"

Al Jazeera reporter confirms:
"Rockets being fired from densely populated areas"

I guess we can put an end to that propaganda BS, although Hamas is not doing what it should to protect the Gazans, I'd get a different military in there if I were them.:

Israel Kills 3 Top Hamas Leaders as Latest Fighting Turns Its Way

By JODI RUDORENAUG. 21, 2014

But in killing Hamas militant leaders responsible for years of headline-grabbing attacks, including the 2006 abduction of Sgt. Gilad Shalit, Israel dealt a profound psychological blow to the enemy while giving the home front something clear to celebrate.

Advertisement

Continue reading the main story

These are senior people,” said Michael Herzog, a retired Israeli brigadier general and fellow at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy. “People in Gaza know exactly who they are, people in Israel know exactly who they are. In our bilateral context, it resonates strongly.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/22/world/middleeast/israel-gaza-strip.html

Last edited:
I guess we can put an end to that propaganda BS, although Hamas is not doing what it should to protect the Gazans, I'd get a different military in there if I were them.:

But in killing Hamas militant leaders responsible for years of headline-grabbing attacks, including the 2006 abduction of Sgt. Gilad Shalit, Israel dealt a profound psychological blow to the enemy while giving the home front something clear to celebrate.

Advertisement

These are senior people,” said Michael Herzog, a retired Israeli brigadier general and fellow at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy. “People in Gaza know exactly who they are, people in Israel know exactly who they are. In our bilateral context, it resonates strongly.”

You call it 'propaganda' because it hurts Your deceitful image, rather than condemning them You turn a blind eye and post some article that's not related to the OP. Don't like what you see- do something to stop it..or look away like most of the Hamas supporters do crying:
"It's jooooz it's jooooz".

Now here's a great example- look there's an open field couple of meters away, but no they choose to fire from the neighborhood:

Advertisement

Don't you realise that hamas wont allow any other military in there and will fight to the last Palestinian to stop it from happening, why do you think they refuse to hold any elections ?

Advertisement

You call it 'propaganda' because it hurts Your deceitful image, rather than condemning them You turn a blind eye and post some article that's not related to the OP. Don't like what you see- do something to stop it..or look away like most of the Hamas supporters do crying:

Now here's a great example- look there's an open field couple of meters away, but no they choose to fire from the neighborhood:

Yeah thats a great military tactic isn't it...

Stand in an open field!

Advertisement

Stand in an open field!

It is what the Rules of War and the Geneva conventions say should be done, But hen this would mean the Palestinians would lose all that propaganda if they did. You can bet if Israel fired from the centre of Sderot you would be the first to claim they were in breach of every law going.

Advertisement

Stand in an open field!

It is what the Rules of War and the Geneva conventions say should be done, But hen this would mean the Palestinians would lose all that propaganda if they did. You can bet if Israel fired from the centre of Sderot you would be the first to claim they were in breach of every law going.

Which "rule of war" states that you should stand in an open field?

Advertisement

Stand in an open field!

I don't think that a human being needs any special rules,
to NOT FIRE ROCKETS FROM SCHOOLS:

Advertisement

Stand in an open field!

The one that says you MUST NOT fire from civilian areas, using the civilians as human shields.

Forum List

Back