The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....

Sociologists Michael Emerson and Christian Smith (Divided by Faith, 2000) interviewed White evangelical Christians and found that they (like most other White Americans) do not believe that either history or discrimination can explain racialization (on-going racial inequality). Neither do they believe that people of color are genetically inferior to Whites. As a result, and almost by default, they conclude that contemporary inequality stems from the inferiority of Black culture and from the fact that Black people are lazier, on average, than White people. (Almost all the White interviewees in the study focused on Black people specifically, rather than on people of color more generally.)

Let’s be clear: this is racist, and it taps into cultural stereotypes that have been around for generations. But it is important to understand that most White people who hold these views do not believe that they are racist. For one thing, their image of a racist is a Klansman or a neo-Nazi. A racist is, by their definition, an outright bigot. Anything short of that is given a pass. Furthermore, most White people think that racism is believing in the genetic inferiority of a group of people.. They reject the idea of genetic inferiority, so by that logic as well, they can’t be racist.

Most important of all, from the perspective of many White people, they are merely drawing a logical conclusion from the facts.

1. The playing field is level.
  2. But some people aren’t doing as well as others.
  3. Therefore, they must be to blame, either individually, collectively, or both.
Everything else flows from there.

ONly a lying asshole would claim that stating a culture has a problem is racist.
Now all know who you are. Fine admission.

I have not claimed that, you drooling retard. YOUR post just did that. You drooling retard.

anti-white discrimination is the law of the land.
There ya go, dopey. Scream "I'm a proud racist!" now why don'tcha?

Why don't you stop cutting my posts down to nothing, to avoid my arguments, like the coward you are, pussy?
Here's a clue or two for ya, sparky. Here, for example, I'm provided two simple options. Neither involving cutting or pasting. I can simply hit the big blue "Reply" button and quote everything (which I obviously did in this instance) -or- I can highlight just the content I intend to address (which would have obviously been the more appropriate choice in this instance) and "Reply" to that. When I choose the latter it's because I don't want my comments misconstrued as necessarily applicable to anything beyond what I've quoted. It's called being considerate, especially to the reader. Dumbass.

Except that you keep cutting the portion of my post, where I make my argument. That is cowardice of you.

Perhaps Correll's ongoing persecution complex here is really due to envy more than racism. He's pissed that he was born white and feels cheated..

Yeah, that is the logical fallacy of proof by ridicule and using such tactics is an admission that you know you cannot win a real debate on this issue.

Seriously. YOu are being an asshole.
It's a simple question. Are you pissed about being born "white"? Do you pine for darker skin? Do you want what they have? Is that why you continue being so ridiculously defensive about your skin color here or not?

It is a simple question, ie the question a simple person could come up with.

No, I am happy that I do not have people like you, making excuses for me, or insulting my intelligence by deferring to me, based on my skin color.

I think that would be "dis-empowering", and creepy as hell.
Copy that, Honky.

Perhaps Correll's ongoing persecution complex here is really due to envy more than racism. He's pissed that he was born white and feels cheated..

Yeah, that is the logical fallacy of proof by ridicule and using such tactics is an admission that you know you cannot win a real debate on this issue.

It's a simple question. Are you pissed about being born "white"? Do you pine for darker skin? Do you want what they have? Is that why you continue being so ridiculously defensive about your skin color here or not?

No, I am happy that I do not have people like you, making excuses for me, or insulting my intelligence by deferring to me, based on my skin color.

Copy that, Honky.

i want my arguments and ideas to be judged on their merits, not just accepted and given a pass, because of my skin color, that way you do for black guys.

It is insulting to them. And creepy.

Do you understand that?

Sociologists Michael Emerson and Christian Smith (Divided by Faith, 2000) interviewed White evangelical Christians and found that they (like most other White Americans) do not believe that either history or discrimination can explain racialization (on-going racial inequality). Neither do they believe that people of color are genetically inferior to Whites. As a result, and almost by default, they conclude that contemporary inequality stems from the inferiority of Black culture and from the fact that Black people are lazier, on average, than White people. (Almost all the White interviewees in the study focused on Black people specifically, rather than on people of color more generally.)

Let’s be clear: this is racist, and it taps into cultural stereotypes that have been around for generations. But it is important to understand that most White people who hold these views do not believe that they are racist. For one thing, their image of a racist is a Klansman or a neo-Nazi. A racist is, by their definition, an outright bigot. Anything short of that is given a pass. Furthermore, most White people think that racism is believing in the genetic inferiority of a group of people.. They reject the idea of genetic inferiority, so by that logic as well, they can’t be racist.

Most important of all, from the perspective of many White people, they are merely drawing a logical conclusion from the facts.

3. Therefore, they must be to blame, either individually, collectively, or both.

ONly a lying asshole would claim that stating a culture has a problem is racist.

I have not claimed that, you drooling retard. YOUR post just did that. You drooling retard.
Your claim "ONly a lying asshole would claim that stating a culture has a problem is racist." is right there for all to see, ninny. Clearly meaning you believe:
1. The author was saying "stating a culture has a problem is racist."
2. The author is "a lying asshole."
Now deny it.. Go ahead.. You know you want to..

Why don't you stop cutting my posts down to nothing, to avoid my arguments, like the coward you are, pussy?
Here's a clue or two for ya, sparky. Here, for example, I'm provided two simple options. Neither involving cutting or pasting. I can simply hit the big blue "Reply" button and quote everything (which I obviously did in this instance) -or- I can highlight just the content I intend to address (which would have obviously been the more appropriate choice in this instance) and "Reply" to that. When I choose the latter it's because I don't want my comments misconstrued as necessarily applicable to anything beyond what I've quoted. It's called being considerate, especially to the reader. Dumbass.

Except that you keep cutting the portion of my post, where I make my argument. That is cowardice of you.
What you imagine to be "argument" worthy of addressing is just that. If you were really feeling butthurt about something having gone neglected you would simply repeat it like a normal human being.

Your claim "ONly a lying asshole would claim that stating a culture has a problem is racist." is right there for all to see, ninny. Clearly meaning you believe:

No, I don't want to. That was exactly what I said. That was my intent. The Author is a lying asshole.

Here is where he said it, cut and pasted from above. Bolding added.

"they conclude that contemporary inequality stems from the inferiority of Black culture and from the fact that Black people are lazier, on average, than White people. (Almost all the White interviewees in the study focused on Black people specifically, rather than on people of color more generally.)

Let’s be clear: this is racist, "

What you imagine to be "argument" worthy of addressing is just that. If you were really feeling butthurt about something having gone neglected you would simply repeat it like a normal human being.

Pointing out that you are cutting away my argument, before addressing my conclusion, if not lying about my conclusion or argument,

is not being "butthurt" you fucking asshole.

Copy that, Honky.

i want my arguments and ideas to be judged on their merits, not just accepted and given a pass, because of my skin color, that way you do for black guys.

Do you understand that?
No, but your deliberate mischaracterization of my position sure is creepy though.

Copy that, Honky.

Do you understand that?
No, but your deliberate mischaracterization of my position sure is creepy though.

You've stated that you like to "defer to blacks" on issues that at all involve or address them.

"Give a pass to" is my wording of that concept.

How have I mis-characterized your cuck position?

No, I don't want to. That was exactly what I said. That was my intent. The Author is a lying asshole.

"they conclude that contemporary inequality stems from the inferiority of Black culture and from the fact that Black people are lazier, on average, than White people. (Almost all the White interviewees in the study focused on Black people specifically, rather than on people of color more generally.)

Excellent. So you believe the author was simply stating a personal opinion there rather than reporting the actual findings from the study. Because you're unbelievably shallow and stupid..

Okay, I can believe that.. But what does that say about me continuing to talk to you?

Copy that, Honky.

Do you understand that?

You've stated that you like to "defer to blacks" on issues that at all involve or address them.
Not exactly, but wtf ever!

Never mind, dickweed.

Excellent. So you believe the author was simply stating a personal opinion there rather than reporting the actual findings from the study. Because you're unbelievably shallow and stupid..

Okay, I can believe that.. But what does that say about me continuing to talk to you?

His conclusion of "Let’s be clear: this is racist," is stating his "personal opinion", you drooling retard.

Not all cultures are equal. All cultures have problems. A white person, asked about black culture, discussing their opinion about the problems of black culture, is not "racist".

And anyone that thinks it is, is a racist asshole.

Copy that, Honky.

Do you understand that?

Not exactly, but wtf ever!

Never mind, dickweed.

Got it. Close enough that even you feel like a moron at the though to quibbling over it.

So, your question is answered. I do not envy them. I feel bad for them, to have to put up with having you on their side.

His conclusion of "Let’s be clear: this is racist," is stating his "personal opinion", you drooling retard.
Great. So you simply don't understand or appreciate the difference between a professional doing their job, summarizing the findings of a study, and some layman (like you) just expressing their "personal opinion." Scientifically established fact vs. bullshit.
Shallow √
Stupid √
Not all cultures are equal. All cultures have problems. A white person, asked about black culture, discussing their opinion about the problems of black culture, is not "racist".

That would depend on the specific opinions expressed, sparky. All non sequitur regarding this report in any case.

Great. So you simply don't understand or appreciate the difference between a professional doing their job, summarizing the findings of a study, and some layman (like you) just expressing their "personal opinion." Scientifically established fact vs. bullshit.
Shallow √
Stupid √

That would depend on the specific opinions expressed, sparky. All non sequitur regarding this report in any case.

The findings being discussed, were white people discussing if black culture "inferiority" (and it is not clear that that was THEIR words, or the "researchers"),

could explain "racial inequality".

YOUR excerpt, showed the "researcher" expressing his personal opinion that such discussion was "racist", stated in such a way, that strongly implied that that was inherent in the act.

Which is him disagreeing with what you just posted, btw, in case you missed that.

Professional findings based on facts, dopey.
Duke University Sociologist Eduardo Bonilla-Silva summarizes these perspectives by saying that we now have Racism without Racists (2003). There aren’t as many people who wear sheets and burn crosses as there used to be. But racism persists because people of color continue to have less access to power and resources (the vertical dimension of race) and because the attitudes of the majority continue to be shaped by their efforts to explain and justify that disparity.

Views-of-White-Americans.png

So, when asked why blacks, on average, have worse jobs, incomes, and housing than whites, do you generally agree or disagree with the latest reported views of white Americans found in the General Social Survey , Social Trends in American Life above?

Do you believe it's okay or not okay to discriminate when selling a home?
Would you want to live in a place where half your neighbors were black or not?
Would you oppose having a close relative marry a black person or not?
Would you say whites are more hard working than blacks or not?
Would you say most blacks lack the motivation or willpower to pull themselves out of poverty or not?
Would you say blacks shouldn't push themselves where not wanted or not?

Duke University Sociologist Eduardo Bonilla-Silva summarizes these perspectives by saying that we now have Racism without Racists (2003). There aren’t as many people who wear sheets and burn crosses as there used to be. But racism persists because people of color continue to have less access to power and resources (the vertical dimension of race) and because the attitudes of the majority continue to be shaped by their efforts to explain and justify that disparity.

What percentage of that 45% that "say that blacks don't have the willpower to pull themselves out of poverty" are liberals who picked that option, because they think the forces of Evul Wacism are too strong for anyone to do it by themselves?

What percentage of that 45% that "say that blacks don't have the willpower to pull themselves out of poverty" are liberals who picked that option, because they think the forces of Evul Wacism are too strong for anyone to do it by themselves?
So let the record show that the cowardly defendant, Mr. Weasel, predictably, had absolutely no intelligible response to the simple questions posed to him.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back