The Fed’s Doomsday Prophet Has a Dire Warning About Where We’re Headed.....Interdasting.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
I just found a new word! And it's actually a WORD, not a typo!

7348c433a1823a7e25727836643002cd.jpg

It's a long read but it sort of shows why the economic chickens are coming home to roost and, while it does not say so, why Tater's minions are not up to the task of doing anything about it.
You're going to see a real bad 2022 economically. What is happening today will really be felt in a year

Libturds have no business governing at all. They should be picking the red hue on fire hydrants only

It's a long read but it sort of shows why the economic chickens are coming home to roost and, while it does not say so, why Tater's minions are not up to the task of doing anything about it.

The FED is under the false impression that tapering off on the QE is going to solve everything. We're in for some serious shit when the tech stock bubble pops.

Last edited:
Between 2008 and 2014, the Federal Reserve printed more than $3.5 trillion in new bills.

It didn't stop then. It continued to happen. I've complained about this for years. It was absolutely the wrong thing to do.

Between 2008 and 2014, the Federal Reserve printed more than $3.5 trillion in new bills.

It didn't stop then. It continued to happen. I've complained about this for years. It was absolutely the wrong thing to do.
In between the time I last posted and now the wife came back from the grocery store.....As I was helping her put the groceries away I commented that she did not get much. She said believe it or not that's $200 worth.

Well fuck me, the only meat she bought was a pound each of ground beef/sausage and a pack of hot dogs. Good thing I have half a hog and about 80# of beef laid back.

Thanks Tater. 😐

In between the time I last posted and now the wife came back from the grocery store.....As I was helping her put the groceries away I commented that she did not get much. She said believe it or not that's $200 worth.

Well fuck me, the only meat she bought was a pound each of ground beef/sausage and a pack of hot dogs. Good thing I have half a hog and about 80# of beef laid back.

Thanks Tater. 😐

Hey, well at least you saved a whole 16 cents on those hot dawgs.

Praise be Stupid Joe!!! You go Brandon!!! :laughing0301:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back