The Electric Car Con Explained

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

The statistics cited in this article are pretty damning to the green energy crowd. Unless, I missed it, the only angle it fails to cover is the kickback/money laundering angle whereby the Dem scum (and probably some RINO scum) finagle government subsides to the green industry (see, e.g., Musk) to line their pockets with, and then with some of them then making large contributions to the Democrat party.

Ford lost two billion... so far.

That's on Ford. Don't come asking me to bail you out
US auto companies should listen to Toyota CEO. Toyota CEO said EVs are just hype and noise. He is absolutely correct. Ford loss $36,000 for each EV sold. Hertz is doing a fire sale on its EVs fleet citing mainteniance cost, unreliable, and customers don't want them.

The statistics cited in this article are pretty damning to the green energy crowd. Unless, I missed it, the only angle it fails to cover is the kickback/money laundering angle whereby the Dem scum (and probably some RINO scum) finagle government subsides to the green industry (see, e.g., Musk) to line their pockets with, and then with some of them then making large contributions to the Democrat party.
Are subsidies for oil also money laundering?

US auto companies should listen to Toyota CEO. Toyota CEO said EVs are just hype and noise. He is absolutely correct. Ford loss $36,000 for each EV sold. Hertz is doing a fire sale on its EVs fleet citing mainteniance cost, unreliable, and customers don't want them.

Subaru said the same

Such a fad.

Meanwhile Tesla has a market cap of $700 billion.

There's a demand for oil that generally outpaces supply. It's the opposite with EVs, so much so that fascist governments like those in California have to force people to buy them.

People seem to buy plenty of EVs without being required to do so.

Hertz moving away from EVs.

Why? There's a huge demand for oil. Would you like to drill for your own oil and refine it yourself?
There is a huge demand for green energy too.

Don't misunderstand me, I think EVs are way overblown as an alternative too. I just thought that using the words money laundering was an odd label...and inaccurate.

Likely it was just based on political bias but I was curious if the OPer actually thought subsidies were literally money laundering.

There's a demand for oil that generally outpaces supply

When was the last time we ran of oil. Besides, I have heard/read Republicans say we will never run out of oil. Is that not true?

. It's the opposite with EVs, so much so that fascist governments like those in California have to force people to buy them.
California doesn't mandate green energy because supply outpaces demand.
Capitalism takes care of that..which if I remember correctly you don't believe in.

Anyhow, they mandate is because they want a zero carbon footprint.

If their voters don't want that they can vote them out. Aren't constitutional republica great?

There is a huge demand for green energy too.

Don't misunderstand me, I think EVs are way overblown as an alternative too. I just thought that using the words money laundering was an odd label...and inaccurate.

Likely it was just based on political bias but I was curious if the OPer actually thought subsidies were literally money laundering.

Green energy will never survive without heavy subsidies. Without subsidizing oil, would you like to pay $15 a gallon and watch the economy crash? The oil industry will survive without subsidies but the ripple effects to consumers will be disastrous around the world.

When was the last time we ran of oil. Besides, I have heard/read Republicans say we will never run out of oil. Is that not true?

California doesn't mandate green energy because supply outpaces demand.
Capitalism takes care of that..which if I remember correctly you don't believe in.

Anyhow, they mandate is because they want a zero carbon footprint.

If their voters don't want that they can vote them out. Aren't constitutional republica great?

The voters in California DO want that, hence their $68 billion shortfall, highest rate of poverty in the nation, utterly failed education system, and massive crime, violence, illegal immigration, and illiteracy. DemoKKKrat utopia (plus bonus shit-smeared streets).

:dance:

Forum List

Back