The DOJ Won't Defend Rep. Mo Brooks In Court Against Claims He Incited Jan. 6 Riot

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
There's one hurdle done.

brooks will take it to court. We will have to wait to see how a judge rules.

I think it's very low for that man to expect our government to defend him in this lawsuit. He has a lot of nerve.

Your replies are sad but expected.

Deal with reality not lies.

mo brooks is trying to get our DOJ to defend him in a lawsuit brought because of his participation in the insurrection on Jan 6th.

It takes a lot of nerve to expect our government to defend him but I'm not surprised. He and the rest of you conservatives expect everything for free and refuse to pay your own way.

He wasn't doing his job or acting on behalf of the government that day and to expect him to use our DOJ and tax dollars to be able to shield himself from responsibility for his actions is typical for a conservative but repulsive to the rest of us.

Whaaaa whaaaaaa whaaaaaa.....poor babies of the left....snowflake was a prefect term for you crybabies....

The taxpayers should not have to pay the legal bills for an ignorant white-trash slut. If he wants to go to a political rally or have sex with trump, this is his responsibility entirely. His involvement in this orgy had nothing to do with any official duties.

There's one hurdle done.

I think it's very low for that man to expect our government to defend him in this lawsuit. He has a lot of nerve.

What is Brooks accused of?

The taxpayers should not have to pay the legal bills for an ignorant white-trash slut. If he wants to go to a political rally or have sex with trump, this is his responsibility entirely. His involvement in this orgy had nothing to do with any official duties.

Exactly. I can't see any judge ruling in his favor.

There's one hurdle done.

That means Slomo has to pay for his own defense.

Hope you've been saving those nickels.

Did you listen to any of the testimonies of the officers that he is responding to?
Yes....and I laughed my ass off.....these rent a cops are a joke....fake crying...sniffling with no tears....and a lie that 7 people died that day...they were coached...and if you can't see that you are what is wrong with our government.....

Reminds me of the local TV news readers. They go from laughing to serious to sad to crying and back to laughing over and over again every night.
yes but Adam is doing it for very different reasons...selfish reasons.....and he fell on his face....again.....he must not be very intelligent....

Yes....and I laughed my ass off.....these rent a cops are a joke....fake crying...sniffling with no tears....and a lie that 7 people died that day...they were coached...and if you can't see that you are what is wrong with our government.....
So Blue Lives Only matter on days other than 1/6 huh? Fucking hypocrite. You think it’s funny for a mob to yell ****** in the face of black police officers and to taze another cop inducing a heart attack? That’s funny to you?! Seek help dude. You’re sick

So Blue Lives Only matter on days other than 1/6 huh? Fucking hypocrite. You think it’s funny for a mob to yell ****** in the face of black police officers and to taze another cop inducing a heart attack? That’s funny to you?! Seek help dude. You’re sick
When they participate in a political show like this and allow themselves to be coached by the very people that impeached Trump....they are no longer blue in my eyes.....

Forum List

Back