‘The DeSantis people are rookies’: Even Trump critics say he’s running circles around Ron: New poll: Trump beats Biden, Trump/DeSantis ticket crushes!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Does Trump have anything else to run on besides "DeSantis owes me his life and I'm mad he's running against me". if he picks him as VP, he'll look like a hypocrite now

Fu_4CdaXgAAGA8U

Does Trump have anything else to run on besides "DeSantis owes me his life and I'm mad he's running against me". if he picks him as VP, he'll look like a hypocrite now

Fu_4CdaXgAAGA8U
Blah, blah, blah. And polls said Hillary would beat Trump and that there would be a red tsunami in 2022. Polls are just bullshit trying to influence clueless voters.

Trump lost to Biden in 2000. The same year that DeSantis and the Florida GOP crushed their opponents.

DeSantis isn't even officially in the race yet, so I take polls with a grain of salt at this time.

Fu_4CdaXgAAGA8U
Both trump and desantis commercials look like spin-offs of "Triumph of the Will".

DeSantis isn't a real populist; he just plays one on TV. Don't fooled by Jeb's butt boi.

Forum List

Back