The Dems' Desperation To Rewrite History

In response to me pointing out how the unemployment rate at is near the full employment unemployment rate, you denied that by claiming the full employment unemployment rate was 3.5%. It's your idiocy. Own it.
If you think we are near full employment you have your head up your ass.
Full employment unemployment rate = 5.5%
Current unemployment rate = 5.9%
The labor force participation rate is down to levels last seen during Carter's administration. The rate is low almost exclusively because people have stopped looking for work.
Typical of libs to cherry pick one or two data points and extrapolate something completely unwarranted out of it.
btw, during much of Bush's tenure we were actually close to full employment.
Jester:laugh2:, the LFPR is not a measurement of the health of the job market. Almost the entire decline is due to people who don't want to work.

And you'll notice, no economist ever talked about it before 2009, even though it began declining around 2001.
LOL! No, it is due to people becoming discouraged and dropping out.
Are you really that dumb?
Fortunately, not nearly as dumb as you. About half is due to baby boomers retiring (a choice). About another quarter is due to people choosing government checks instead of working (a choice).

If you think we are near full employment you have your head up your ass.
The labor force participation rate is down to levels last seen during Carter's administration. The rate is low almost exclusively because people have stopped looking for work.
Typical of libs to cherry pick one or two data points and extrapolate something completely unwarranted out of it.
Jester:laugh2:, the LFPR is not a measurement of the health of the job market. Almost the entire decline is due to people who don't want to work.

And you'll notice, no economist ever talked about it before 2009, even though it began declining around 2001.
Fortunately, not nearly as dumb as you. About half is due to baby boomers retiring (a choice). About another quarter is due to people choosing government checks instead of working (a choice).
LOL. What a fool. That you really believe this is testimony to Barnum's comment.

In response to me pointing out how the unemployment rate at is near the full employment unemployment rate, you denied that by claiming the full employment unemployment rate was 3.5%. It's your idiocy. Own it.

LOL, feel free to link it ;)

I said exactly what I said that I said ;)
HOSSFLY: "BFD. We have 6% unemployment too."

Faun: "That's not too far from full employment."

Antares: "Ours is 3.5"

Does Barack Obama Deserve A Third Term Page 11 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It's your idiocy ... embrace it.

LOL, ok so you "proved" I said what I said I said.

Again you aren't real bright.
Yeah, you said the full employment unemployment rate is 3.5%. Again ... your idiocy ... revel in it.

You continue to show how bright you aren't honey.

Sorry.

Did you want to discuss the real UE rate....UE ?
With someone as dishonest as you who denies saying the full employment unemployment rate is 3.5% even after I proved you did indeed say it?

Does Barack Obama Deserve A Third Term Page 11 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Yeah, you said the full employment unemployment rate is 3.5%. Again ... your idiocy ... revel in it.

Sorry.

With someone as dishonest as you who denies saying the full employment unemployment rate is 3.5% even after I proved you did indeed say it?

Oh the irony of the far left and their programmed propaganda. To them all the far left lies are facts, because they can not see anything else.

LOL. What a fool. That you really believe this is testimony to Barnum's comment.
Spits the forum :laugh2:jester:laugh2:

Translation: I really am too stupid to debate this man so I'll call him names to make me feel better.

One Joe Wilson for you! You Lie!

art.joe.wilson.heckling.gi.jpg

Sorry.

Rarely do I run into people who are just so dense they cannot see past their vitriol.

You are one of those, I said that our UE Rate was 3.5, you posted that I said our UE Rate is 3.5...um...I won't say that you are dishonest or lying....I WILL say you just aren't very bright.

Translation: I really am too stupid to debate this man so I'll call him names to make me feel better.
Lemme guess ... you think the motive behind your name calling was for different reasons?

Sorry.

Rarely do I run into people who are just so dense they cannot see past their vitriol.

You are one of those, I said that our UE Rate was 3.5, you posted that I said our UE Rate is 3.5...um...I won't say that you are dishonest or lying....I WILL say you just aren't very bright.
WTF? The UE rate when you said that was 6.1% Just how fucking retarded are you to now claim you were talking about the UE rate, and not the full employment UE rate, when you said it was 3.5%? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
While I can easily show you a dope claiming Democrats took control of the Congress in 2006, I'd like to see you show someone claiming the history of Iraq started in 2003.........

The Khmer Rouge won the 2006 elections, and took control in January of 2007 - by October 2008, the economy was in shambles.

Coincidence?
Ask the FBI:
"WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Rampant fraud in the mortgage industry has increased so sharply that the FBI warned Friday of an 'epidemic' of financial crimes which, if not curtailed, could become 'the next S&L crisis.'"
CNN.com - FBI warns of mortgage fraud epidemic - Sep 17 2004

Wow, that's convincing...

"The economic outlook continues to be favorable"
Hank Paulson in 2005

Sorry.

WTF? The UE rate when you said that was 6.1% Just how fucking retarded are you to now claim you were talking about the UE rate, and not the full employment UE rate, when you said it was 3.5%? :cuckoo:

I said where I am it was 3.5 ,Faun stop you really look stupid.

Forum List

Back