The democratic reign of terror has begun

A world where the lower IQ's evolved from the higher IQ's...there's gotta be an answer!

Don't fall for it...the FBI is full of democrat shit...no one is going to do a damn thing....

Some of us took the time to warn that this is exactly what a biden regime would mean.

Unfortunately too many did not listen ....they preferred the sweet lies of the msm that joe biden was such a good and decent man and like george washington--never told a lie. bwaaaaaaaaaaa

Whilst I cannot stand the author of your article he makes some good points. I have been equating the radical democrat leftist descent into madness to the French Revolution for at least three years. What no one really foresaw, however, was the hunger of so many Americans, their sheer craving for the advent of a totalitarian leftist State. Many, many of our fellow Americans are going all they can eat buffet style on censorship of fellow countrymen who hold different political beliefs. In fact, it seems damn well like half of Americans have been desperately awaiting iron-fisted authoritarianism their whole lives. The real entertaining tragicomedy will drop when all these millions of traitor scum democrat voters see their beloved "woke" leaders applying the boot to their necks as well.
The traitors and anti American scum (false patriots and fools) are screwed for the moment, after taking the capital unprepared, but lacking the will to complete their attack, while they were in the attempt. Everybody is on alert now. Insurrectionists can try but they will lose and probably go down hard next time, if there is a next time. Washington is safe now, protected by citizen soldiers of the National Guard, loyal to the constitution of the United States. The FBI and DHS are still rounding up traitors, that participated in the short lived insurrection, spurred by the traitor in chief, the outgoing Donald Dumb Ass Trump. Joe Biden will be inaugurated as the legally elected president of the United States whether whether the little fascist, insurrection supporting dumb asses on this board like it or not.
Move to a metropolis for a few months and wake the fuck up.
I am wide awake. Haven't lost anything in metropolis. Get out of the ant hill and turn off your anti-American news feeds before your brain is fried.
I meet lots of people, even lots of people who served in our military and have the same deal as you.
Before Trump, they had to support their children and grandchildren.
After Trump's tax break, their kids were back in their former careers.

The biden regime's economic model will be Venezuela.

Wherein....this is what it takes to buy a loaf of bread.

1610755885928.png

Some of us took the time to warn that this is exactly what a biden regime would mean.

Unfortunately too many did not listen ....they preferred the sweet lies of the msm that joe biden was such a good and decent man and like george washington--never told a lie. bwaaaaaaaaaaa

Whilst I cannot stand the author of your article he makes some good points. I have been equating the radical democrat leftist descent into madness to the French Revolution for at least three years. What no one really foresaw, however, was the hunger of so many Americans, their sheer craving for the advent of a totalitarian leftist State. Many, many of our fellow Americans are going all they can eat buffet style on censorship of fellow countrymen who hold different political beliefs. In fact, it seems damn well like half of Americans have been desperately awaiting iron-fisted authoritarianism their whole lives. The real entertaining tragicomedy will drop when all these millions of traitor scum democrat voters see their beloved "woke" leaders applying the boot to their necks as well.
The traitors and anti American scum (false patriots and fools) are screwed for the moment, after taking the capital unprepared, but lacking the will to complete their attack, while they were in the attempt. Everybody is on alert now. Insurrectionists can try but they will lose and probably go down hard next time, if there is a next time. Washington is safe now, protected by citizen soldiers of the National Guard, loyal to the constitution of the United States. The FBI and DHS are still rounding up traitors, that participated in the short lived insurrection, spurred by the traitor in chief, the outgoing Donald Dumb Ass Trump. Joe Biden will be inaugurated as the legally elected president of the United States whether whether the little fascist, insurrection supporting dumb asses on this board like it or not.
Move to a metropolis for a few months and wake the fuck up.
I am wide awake. Haven't lost anything in metropolis. Get out of the ant hill and turn off your anti-American news feeds before your brain is fried.
I meet lots of people, even lots of people who served in our military and have the same deal as you.
Before Trump, they had to support their children and grandchildren.
After Trump's tax break, their kids were back in their former careers.

The biden regime's economic model will be Venezuela.

Wherein....this is what it takes to buy a loaf of bread.

1610758690222.png

Not even to mention........https://liberalmob.com/2021-01-14-biden-promises-white-people-no-help-government.htmlhttps://liberalmob.com/2021-01-14-biden

Last edited:

Forum List

Back