The Democratic Party Obit. OP-ED

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Couple things I read here tonight struck me. Democrats YOUR party is dead. It died 30 plus years ago and just now the body is dropping. JFK and MLK were killed by leftists. It was NOT live on TV as some idiots say but it was there for weeks. JFK and MLK a Catholic and a Christian a black man and a white man a rich man and a poor man.

And YOU KILLED it. One shooter a leftist Communist and the other a leftist democrat. And you killed it. How DARE you think those cheap knock offs even compare! Sharpton and Obama. What a pair of LOSERS next to those other MEN.

YOU killed your party 30+ years ago. November 8th the body falls. MY generation had this once "JFK and MLK a Catholic and a Christian a black man and a white man a rich man and a poor man."

Yup MY generation says you got an ass kicking coming. Bring your homo's your atheists your Nazis/Skinheads convicts drug addicts just whoever can stand.
YOUR party cannot give my generation what we ALREADY HAD. November 8th. See you at the polls.

images

Everything gets better with time. People forget about the bad things as a coping mechanism to survive. The red states were really pissed off with the Kennedy brothers especially Bobby, President Kennedy was a horn dog as well,women in and out of the white house.
I loved president Kennedy, although I feel that 30 years from now it will be noted in the history books about the first black man in the white house. and how he got us out of some nasty shit that we are still crawling out of.

• Banned
Everything gets better with time. People forget about the bad things as a coping mechanism to survive. The red states were really pissed off with the Kennedy brothers especially Bobby, President Kennedy was a horn dog as well,women in and out of the white house.
I loved president Kennedy, although I feel that 30 years from now it will be noted in the history books about the first black man in the white house. and how he got us out of some nasty shit that we are still crawling out of.
Hillary is a liar and no country NONE needs to be run by a liar. Does a liar represent you? I would hope not nor do they reflect me.
Nothing more basic to ask for in leadership now is there?

• Banned
Sen. Lindsey Graham: Not Enough 'Angry White Guys' to Sustain GOP

"The demographics race we're losing badly," Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) told the Washington Post. "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term." :eusa_whistle::badgrin:
Bringing the PRE-scripted hate is ALL you got and nobody is scared but you. Other peoples words in quotes because your either to lazy or to stupid. You choose.

You ARE the aging relic, you ARE the "old days" the "used to be" era. It's over and it's over soon.

"The demographics race we're losing badly," Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) told the Washington Post. "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term." :eusa_whistle::badgrin:
Bringing the PRE-scripted hate is ALL you got and nobody is scared but you. Other peoples words in quotes because your either to lazy or to stupid. You choose.

You ARE the aging relic, you ARE the "old days" the "used to be" era. It's over and it's over soon.
:rofl:

:cuckoo:

Only a complete fucktard would describe James Earl Ray as a left winger:

"Ray's rather abrupt involvement with recruiting activity on behalf of the American Independent Party in California, while not criminal in nature, strongly suggested association with others.9 Ray's life to this point had been, from all known indicators, apolitical. He was not a "joiner" or a "grassroots" volunteer. In addition, as a convicted felon and escaped convict, he could not expect to vote or to achieve a paid position in the California AlP. His recruitment of three individuals (34) to register in support of Governor Wallace of Alabama and the AIP, therefore, stood in stark contrast to a prior life of political inactivity."

Findings on Martin Luther King Jr. Assassination

"Ray's rather abrupt involvement with recruiting activity on behalf of the American Independent Party in California, while not criminal in nature, strongly suggested association with others.9 Ray's life to this point had been, from all known indicators, apolitical. He was not a "joiner" or a "grassroots" volunteer. In addition, as a convicted felon and escaped convict, he could not expect to vote or to achieve a paid position in the California AlP. His recruitment of three individuals (34) to register in support of Governor Wallace of Alabama and the AIP, therefore, stood in stark contrast to a prior life of political inactivity."

George Wallace was a democrat a racist southern democrat. Southern democrats LOVED George Wallace. THAT puts RAY in the LEFTIST camp nice and solid. Wallace HATED King. Ray killed King.
LEFTIST.

George Wallace was a democrat a racist southern democrat. Southern democrats LOVED George Wallace. THAT puts RAY in the LEFTIST camp nice and solid. Wallace HATED King. Ray killed King.
LEFTIST.

Then why did Wallace sound like most right-wingers on this board?

"We can no longer hide our head in the sand and tell ourselves that the ideology of our free fathers is not being attacked and is not being threatened by another idea... for it is. We are faced with an idea that if a centralized government assume enough authority, enough power over its people, that it can provide a utopian life... that if given the power to dictate, to forbid, to require, to demand, to distribute, to edict and to judge what is best and enforce that will produce only "good" ...and it shall be our father... and our God. It is an idea of government that encourages our fears and destroys our faith"
-- George Wallace; from his infamous 'Segregation now' speech

Republicans haven't won a presidential race without a bush or nixon on the ticket since 1928. How does it feel to have an aging relic kick your ass so consistently?

Republicans haven't won a presidential race without a bush or nixon on the ticket since 1928. How does it feel to have an aging relic kick your ass so consistently?

And they've won the popular vote just one time since 1988

Couple things I read here tonight struck me. Democrats YOUR party is dead. It died 30 plus years ago and just now the body is dropping. JFK and MLK were killed by leftists. It was NOT live on TV as some idiots say but it was there for weeks. JFK and MLK a Catholic and a Christian a black man and a white man a rich man and a poor man.

And YOU KILLED it. One shooter a leftist Communist and the other a leftist democrat. And you killed it. How DARE you think those cheap knock offs even compare! Sharpton and Obama. What a pair of LOSERS next to those other MEN.

YOU killed your party 30+ years ago. November 8th the body falls. MY generation had this once "JFK and MLK a Catholic and a Christian a black man and a white man a rich man and a poor man."

Yup MY generation says you got an ass kicking coming. Bring your homo's your atheists your Nazis/Skinheads convicts drug addicts just whoever can stand.
YOUR party cannot give my generation what we ALREADY HAD. November 8th. See you at the polls.

Did you get on your knees and pray like Cruz told you to do?

Waukee, Iowa (CNN) Sen. Ted Cruz argued Saturday that Democrats have become so extreme and "intolerant" of religious views that "there is no room for Christians in today's Democratic Party."

"There is a liberal fascism that is dedicated to going after believing Christians who follow the biblical teaching on marriage," the Texas Republican said in his speech before a Christian conservative audience in Waukee, Iowa.

Cruz urged the audience to "fall on our knees and pray" ahead of the Supreme Court's final ruling on the issue, which is expected this summer.

:coffee:

Waukee, Iowa (CNN) Sen. Ted Cruz argued Saturday that Democrats have become so extreme and "intolerant" of religious views that "there is no room for Christians in today's Democratic Party."

"There is a liberal fascism that is dedicated to going after believing Christians who follow the biblical teaching on marriage," the Texas Republican said in his speech before a Christian conservative audience in Waukee, Iowa.

Cruz urged the audience to "fall on our knees and pray" ahead of the Supreme Court's final ruling on the issue, which is expected this summer.

Wow, the Hitler comparisons are just unavoidable with that dipshit.

"My German Volksgenossen, we have a great deal to rectify before our own history and before our eternal Lord. Providence had withdrawn its protection from us. Our Volk had fallen, plunging to a depth to which a Volk has rarely fallen before. In this difficult plight we have once again learned how to pray; we have learned to respect our Lord; we have regained our faith in the virtues of a Volk, and have endeavored to be better again."
-- Adolf Hitler; from speech in Cologne (March 28, 1936)

LEFTIST.

That is one of the most demented rants I've ever read on this board.

LEFTIST.

George Wallace, speech, July 4th, 1964:

"I am a conservative."

Speech by George C. Wallace The Civil Rights Movement fraud sham and hoax 1964 1951- Documents American History From Revolution To Reconstruction and beyond

You noobskulls make it too easy.

Too funny, but sad as well that these tea party people believe him..

Forum List

Back