The defund the police idiots are not as bad as the January 6th rioters

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
The defund the police idiots are not as bad as the January 6th rioters. Defund the police group is disgusting.
But we have never seen a larger, more violent group attack police in an effort to take over the capitol. They said they were sent by Trump. They were stopping the steal. They made the defunders look almost respectful to police by comparison.
All the sympathizers are as bad.
Elmer is misinformed

anti police libs created the mob that attacked Ft Pelosi

PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN ALTERNATIVE WORLDS, LIKE YOU, CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH, SO IN YOUR WORLD IT BELONGS NO WHERE.

I live in a state in the United states of America.

That you have no understanding or comprehension is an example of our poor education system.

Yes....somehow that makes him look....louder ?
I thought maybe you were hard of hearing. I thought you may, even be deaf and dumb. There is no doubt you are dumb, the question is if you are deaf.
FYI - in today's world litterally no deaf people are dumb. But you may be one if you are deaf.

Elmer is misinformed

anti police libs created the mob that attacked Ft Pelosi
That is correct. And the world is flat, there is a real Santa Claus, 9/11 was an inside job (you probably believe that)
Where do people like you come from?

The defund the police idiots are not as bad as the January 6th rioters. Defund the police group is disgusting.
But we have never seen a larger, more violent group attack police in an effort to take over the capitol. They said they were sent by Trump. They were stopping the steal. They made the defunders look almost respectful to police by comparison.
:auiqs.jpg:

They were never close to overtaking the Capital building, with no weapons and that most people just milled around the halls and in some of the offices.

You must hate Trump that much to pursue these mentally ill delusions since most people who have been arrested are for Trespassing and vandalism violations.

Not the stuff for insurrections fables.

LOL

That's either an attempt at teh funny, or you actually think typing slow makes people read slow.

either way, sod off, wanker.
I thought typing slow may help, people who are slow thinker's or do not have the ability to think at all, understand.
I also felt doing something very stupid may be able to get through to very stupid people.

:auiqs.jpg:

They were never close to overtaking the Capital building, with no weapons and that most people just milled around the halls and in some of the offices.

You must hate Trump that much to pursue these mentally ill delusions since most people who have been arrested are for Trespassing and vandalism violations.

Not the stuff for insurrections fables.

LOL
Did you listen to the Capitol police. You are making excuses for insurrectionists, making you a potential insurrectionists. You should be prosecuted.
Nazi's thought they were just a bunch of regular people doing stuff that was not that bad. You would have been a great Nazi in Germany. Maybe you are a Nazi , now. Nazi's love Trump.

I thought typing slow may help, people who are slow thinker's or do not have the ability to think at all, understand.
I also felt doing something very stupid may be able to get through to very stupid people.

Dude, you are the poster child for Dunning-Kruger effect.

If the Patriots wanted to take over the Capitol they would have taken over the Capitol. They didn't.

They were Patriots protesting the Democrat filth stealing an election. It only last for about four hours and few benches were overturned and they took pictures sitting in Witch Nancy's chair and they went home.

A drop in the bucket compared to the six months of Negro and Communists rioting, murdering, burning and looting in over 200 American citizens that the Democrat filth supported.

If the Patriots wanted to take over the Capitol they would have taken over the Capitol. They didn't.

They were Patriots protesting the Democrat filth stealing an election. It only last for about four hours and few benches were overturned and they took pictures sitting in Witch Nancy's chair and they went home.

A drop in the bucket compared to the six months of Negro and Communists rioting, murdering, burning and looting in over 200 American citizens that the Democrat filth supported.
Hardly Patriots. They are are bunch of half baked humans who cannot deal with the real world soo they create a fantasy world where they are patriots. THEY ARE NOT. They are a combination of white nationalists, people who cannot get jobs so they blame it on the government., people pissed their single wide is being repossesed. A huge group of losers, who are realizing it now, as they are thrown into jail.
Most are saying I made a mistake.
And you, asshole, are a mistake and a loser.

Hardly Patriots. They are are bunch of half baked humans who cannot deal with the real world soo they create a fantasy world where they are patriots. THEY ARE NOT. They are a combination of white nationalists, people who cannot get jobs so they blame it on the government., people pissed their single wide is being repossesed. A huge group of losers, who are realizing it now, as they are thrown into jail.
Most are saying I made a mistake.
And you, asshole, are a mistake and a loser.

You are confused Moon Bat.

They were American Patriots protesting the despicable Democrats stealing the election from the American people.

Those yokels in Congress that were certifying the stolen election needed to have been tarred and feathered. They were traitors to our Republic.

But none of that happen. The Patriots spent four hours protesting and no real damage was done except the government thugs killed an unarmed Patriot woman.

A lot less damage than what was done by the filthy ass Negroes and their Communist buddies with six months of rioting, looting, murdering and destruction. The real insurrection you stupid peices of Libtard shit always ignore.

You are confused Moon Bat.

They were American Patriots protesting the despicable Democrats stealing the election from the American people.

Those yokels in Congress that were certifying the stolen election needed to have been tarred and feathered. They were traitors to our Republic.

But none of that happen. The Patriots spent four hours protesting and no real damage was done except the government thugs killed an unarmed Patriot woman.

A lot less damage than what was done by the filthy ass Negroes and their Communist buddies with six months of rioting, looting, murdering and destruction. The real insurrection you stupid peices of Libtard shit always ignore.
In the 1930's and 1940's, Nazi's thought they were German patriots. The seditionists of January 6th and their supporters are much closer to Nazi's than the patriots who were our founding Fathers.
Flash and your kind are shit stain on US history.

Dude, you are the poster child for Dunning-Kruger effect.
I had never heard of Dunning-Kruger effect. I looked it up. I am guessing the reason you know of Dunning-Kruger effect is because your psychiatrist diagnosed you with Dunning-Kruger effect.
Thank you for educating me to Dunning-Kruger effect. It explains Donald Trump and his minions to a tee.

I would think your obvious innate stupidity would help you get through to the less intelligent
though no one seems to be less intelligent than you.

You cannot be real. You are acting as the worst of the worst Trumpster to punk us all. Trumpsters are bad but not many can be as bad as you are acting.

Forum List

Back