The dark side of homersexuality

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Our children are being indoctrinated to believe that homersexuality is an alternative, acceptable and healthy lifestyle.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) have been rising among gay and bisexual men, with increases in syphilis being seen across the country. In 2014, gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men accounted for 83% of primary and secondary syphilis cases where sex of sex partner was known in the United States. Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men often get other STDs, including chlamydia and gonorrhea infections. HPV (Human papillomavirus), the most common STD in the United States, is also a concern for gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men.

Last edited:
I like Homer myself but he is rather low on sexuality with Marge, but they do have three kids...He's funny. As far as being gay who is trying to recruit your kids to become gay? The people I know are gay well, most I have known simply knew it like I knew I wasn't.

People talked about aids in the 1980's as if it was something new.

But it really wasn't.

When the disease first became popular, I was talking with an old school doctor and he wasn't shocked at all by the "new" disease.

There have always been young fellows who mysteriously got very sick and died and there was nothing that could be done.

Taking it in the caboose was never healthy, despite what Homo-Activists pretend.

Well, I'm pretty sure it wasn't Homer. If you are sleeping around with a lot of different partners then you are going to have some issues. That is the way it works.

But it really wasn't.

When the disease first became popular, I was talking with an old school doctor and he wasn't shocked at all by the "new" disease.

There have always been young fellows who mysteriously got very sick and died and there was nothing that could be done.

Taking it in the caboose was never healthy, despite what Homo-Activists pretend.
Exactly...............'Homosexuality Isn't Natural or Healthy'

Monkey Pox is known to be a gay disease......just the latest one discovered.

Enteric diseases of homosexual men - PubMed
1656507554904.png

Well, I'm pretty sure it wasn't Homer. If you are sleeping around with a lot of different partners then you are going to have some issues. That is the way it works.
Yes that is the way it particuarly works in the gay community.....well known for having multiple partners

Our children are being indoctrinated to believe that homersexuality is an alternative, acceptable and healthy lifestyle.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) have been rising among gay and bisexual men, with increases in syphilis being seen across the country. In 2014, gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men accounted for 83% of primary and secondary syphilis cases where sex of sex partner was known in the United States. Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men often get other STDs, including chlamydia and gonorrhea infections. HPV (Human papillomavirus), the most common STD in the United States, is also a concern for gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men.

So, should we gather up all the homers in the world and shoot them?

You must have laid awake all night wondering if homer gave you the drips and whether you should go to the community heath center to get your after morning shots.

How do you people seek out these articles? Just sit around thinking about homers all the time?

Monkey Pox is known to be a gay disease......just the latest one discovered.

Enteric diseases of homosexual men - PubMed
Ok. That's not happening because they are gay in so much as it is happening because they are sleeping with a lot of different partners quickly. Am I right? You have a huge problem in areas of this country, including high schools, of gonorrhea. In fact, there is now a super gonorrhea that a man contracted after having unprotected sex with a prostitute.
That article is not in the US.
Perhaps if people stopped having unprotected sex with random people then this wouldn't be an issue.

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men

What's with the "men who have sex with other men", wouldn't they fall under gay or bi? This just ads to the confusion of the alphabet group.

You ask if we know any homosexuals who are recruiting. Well it isn't just homosexual/drag queens...drag queen is a gay man with too much fashion sense to be a man. But the really odd and sick thing...is teachers..straight and gay...parents..in particular the mothers who encourage and support or simply encourage their own children to be trans or homosexual/lesbian. Otherwise normal kids see the attention that the gay/trans kids get and they want that attention too. And many kids see the oppression they receive for being white and so to avoid that, they say they are gay/trans. They don't understand the health and life risks that go along with the lifestyle. There are many people who think they are homosexual(men and women) and they live quiet lives just wanting to live their lives with no accompanying fanfare. But the rest...the activists, the angry ones, the resentful ones....they want to convert kids, influence them, recruit them. THEY are the ones that pose the threat.

and regardless...you don't pander to mental illness. That is stupid and dangerous for the next generation.

You ask if we know any homosexuals who are recruiting. Well it isn't just homosexual/drag queens...drag queen is a gay man with too much fashion sense to be a man. But the really odd and sick thing...is teachers..straight and gay...parents..in particular the mothers who encourage and support or simply encourage their own children to be trans or homosexual/lesbian. Otherwise normal kids see the attention that the gay/trans kids get and they want that attention too. And many kids see the oppression they receive for being white and so to avoid that, they say they are gay/trans. They don't understand the health and life risks that go along with the lifestyle. There are many people who think they are homosexual(men and women) and they live quiet lives just wanting to live their lives with no accompanying fanfare. But the rest...the activists, the angry ones, the resentful ones....they want to convert kids, influence them, recruit them. THEY are the ones that pose the threat.

and regardless...you don't pander to mental illness. That is stupid and dangerous for the next generation.

So, should we gather up all the homers in the world and shoot them?

You must have laid awake all night wondering if homer gave you the drips and whether you should go to the community heath center to get your after morning shots.

How do you people seek out these articles? Just sit around thinking about homers all the time?
Homersexuality is routinely promoted to children as a healthy lifestyle and its dark side routinely covered up.....this is dishonesty and children are being deceived....this should stop.

The truth needs to be told about the lifestyle.

Those who want to hide the truth about homersexuality constantly say stuff like.....well everyone can catch aids or other veneral diseases but do not want to discuss who actually comes down with the diseases....aka....everyone may be able to catch disease A but who actually catches the disease in a highly dis-proportinate way?

If there is any field that needs absolute honesty it is the medical field...but we do not get that...instead we get highly political narratives that want to cover up the truth.

We see this over and over.

LGBTIQ+ people: statistics

Last edited:

But it really wasn't.

5 Negative Side Effects Of Anal Sex

So what is your problem solver because I don't see same sex....sex ending? Once upon a time there was a huge push on AIDS. There was a lot of media attention focused on AIDS prevention and pushing back on stereotypes. So what is your plan?

Forum List

Back