The Comedy I grew up on

Lol my parents had him on vinyl. They use to hide it. I was not supposed to listen. The first thing I would do when they walked out the door was tear the house apart looking for it.. me and my neighbor Elizabeth would take turns watching the road for them to come home. We would put it back when we saw them. Funny as heck and forbidden fruit to boot.

Today's form of comedy is exactly what a show called "Duckman" prophesied

Oh god. A commedian tells jokes. that's it. Nothing profound or life changing about David Letterman throwing a watermellon off the top of a building.

Lol my parents had him on vinyl. They use to hide it. I was not supposed to listen. The first thing I would do when they walked out the door was tear the house apart looking for it.. me and my neighbor Elizabeth would take turns watching the road for them to come home. We would put it back when we saw them. Funny as heck and forbidden fruit to boot.

I'm confused... But that's all right, I pretty much stay that way... I don't recall ever hearing Red Skelton tell an off color joke of any kind... Coarse I didn't know him personally either...

I'm confused... But that's all right, I pretty much stay that way... I don't recall ever hearing Red Skelton tell an off color joke of any kind... Coarse I didn't know him personally either...
Sounds more like Redd Foxx than Red Skelton

Abbot and Costello fan here. Love the The Three Stooges, Tim Conway Harvey Kormen on Carol Burnett was a killer.

Today's form of comedy is exactly what a show called "Duckman" prophesied

Modern comedy?? Where???

OK; Jimmy Dore is funny: Biden; the demented walking death rattle...........................OK; naughty but true. However, not really comedy; rather a political comment.

So where is comedy???

Greg

Modern comedy?? Where???

OK; Jimmy Dore is funny: Biden; the demented walking death rattle...........................OK; naughty but true. However, not really comedy; rather a political comment.

So where is comedy???

Greg
If comedy were up yer azz you'd know

Great show of his I caught at the beach theater in old Miami Beach, met him twice as well at that same time, once at old Wolfies on Collins & Lincoln ave, and once at the same Hotel we were staying at near Wolfies.
Scratch that, it might have been Red Buttons trying out his new “Some of the most famous people in history never got a dinner!” act that resurged his career.
images-17.jpg

Well HaShev they say the mind is the first thing to go... Is it true? :04:
People make that mistake between the two Reds all the time,
Just like people confuse these 2 ginger Comedians all the time.
tmp-cam-5808008405027809574.jpg

I swear you never see them in the same room at the same time-makes you wonder hmmmmm.
:)

Forum List

Back