The blind rust belt voters......(sigh), I feel for you fools!!

No gloat just a fact.
The Radicals thought they had it in the bag with election of Hillay and S.C. ,that would have been disastrous for all of us.
So not true, the radicals were behind Bernie all the way, otherwise Hillary would have won....listen, gloat, float, eat shit, do what ever makes you morons happy. We;ve all seen this shit before with you nuts, you did it with Bush, with Newt, with the house and senate a few years ago, but never ever ever once have you nuts ever praised a damn thing they've done. NUMBER ONE REASON REAGAN IS ALWAYS DUSTED OFF AND THROWN AROUND, BECAUSE YOU NUTS HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO CELEBRATE SINCE THE FUCKIN 80'S:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

News flash!
Bernie and Hillary are one of the original Radicals.
Bernie would have smoked Trump and you guys know it. Listen, send for me in a few months, meanwhile enjoy the pipe dreams suckers

Bernie would have never gotten the majority vote.
The Radicals were always a minority.
U.S. Liberals at Record 24%, but Still Trail Conservatives
The Cons and Moderats are in charge now as the proper balance has been restored.
Lets see how it goes.
Perhaps, but he would have forced Trump to address core issues unlike Hillary, who couldn't attack Trump on anything....not his treatment of women, his foundations, his racial attacks, nothing...Bernie was clean enough to go there, she wasn't...another reason I'm now a independent, I've had it with the Clinton DNC

None of those charges are true with Trump.
All of them were political attacks.
I cant believe how many in this country think Trump is racist, especially when he had blacks and hispanics helping him with his campaign.
He had Omarosa on his team. She is also running one of his company's after hollywood vilified her on Trumps show.
How about Ben Carson.
Jeez people turn your brains on.

I cant believe how many in this country think Trump is racist, especially when he had blacks and hispanics helping him with his campaign.
He had Omarosa on his team. She is also running one of his company's after hollywood vilified her on Trumps show.
How about Ben Carson.

<sigh>

They are turned on Peach.

How about Ben Carson.

<sigh>

Their braindead. :)

How about Ben Carson.

<sigh>

Then their eyes aren't working. :)

Forum List

Back