The "Biden Debate Demands". Why Not Just Put A Sofa Chair & Toilet Behind The Biden Podium?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
a little while ago I, and Im sure all of us have heard about Biden needing to take a siesta break every 30 minutes, and maybe to go change his underwear. Fine, lets just make it easier for Biden to take his short break by having a Sofa Chair/Coffee Table and Portable Toilet placed about 8 feet behind him, and Biden just go do his no.1 anytime he wants during the debate.
Good Idea?
:cul2: :piss2:

a little while ago I, and Im sure all of us have heard about Biden needing to take a siesta break every 30 minutes, and maybe to go change his underwear. Fine, lets just make it easier for Biden to take his short break by having a Sofa Chair/Coffee Table and Portable Toilet placed about 8 feet behind him, and Biden just go do his no.1 anytime he wants during the debate.
Good Idea?

Do the same thing for Rump. But if he takes a #2 and he gets all the shit out, all that's going to be left is a suit and that stupid red tie and orange dye.

Good Idea?

Do the same thing for Rump. But if he takes a #2 and he gets all the shit out, all that's going to be left is a suit and that stupid red tie and orange dye.
your TDS induced excuses are just getting sad,,,
trump regularly gives hrs long speech's and biden cant last more than 15 mins,,,

1601417121242.png

:clap:
Should have put this in the humor category, because it is hilarious. :laughing0301:

With the bar being set so low by both, we either learn to find humor in it or we blow our friggin brains out. I vote for humor, myself.
I think you should reconsider.

Yah, I know, you are the guy that stands on the ground yelling, "JUMP, JUMP, LIFE CAN'T BE THAT GOOD". And I bet you find my thinking about a giant Meteor striking the Earth in favor over either Rump or Biden winning.

:clap:
Should have put this in the humor category, because it is hilarious. :laughing0301:

With the bar being set so low by both, we either learn to find humor in it or we blow our friggin brains out. I vote for humor, myself.
I think you should reconsider.

Yah, I know, you are the guy that stands on the ground yelling, "JUMP, JUMP, LIFE CAN'T BE THAT GOOD". And I bet you find my thinking about a giant Meteor striking the Earth in favor over either Rump or Biden winning.
Only where you are.

Speaking of toilets, I have read that Lincoln's short speech at Gettysburg was followed or preceded (I forget which) by a long speech from a distinguished speaker, who demanded that a toilet be set up inside a nearby tent for him.

I happened to see Mr. Biden walk down the stairs from his plane to the ground in Cleveland. I was amazed that he did NOT hold on to the railing when he walked down.

I just saw a few minutes of the "debate" on "FOX & Friends" this morning.

Of course, I shan't comment on the farce itself.

But I think that even the opponents of Mr. Biden (including me) feel that he should be congratulated on his performance. He did not collapse or commit any serious gaffes. He just refused to answer certain questions (which was his right). Some people (including me) thought that he would just fall apart mentally & even physically. He did not. The two just made *sses of themselves.

P.S. Maybe there is hope that he CAN serve all four years. Then we will be saved from a certain lady becoming President!

Forum List

Back