The anti-abortion plan ready for Trump on Day One

How would one enforce such a law. Spy on all pregnant women. That's sick. You just got to.hope for the best. I work with a lot of women ( I'm a nurse ) Even the pregnant women smoke and drink I don't approve of it and they know it but again it's their choice. The potential for a child is there but only the potential that's why it's called an embryo. Do you call a bird eggs chick before it hatched same difference. Do you call an acorn a sapling Same difference. Didn't you take basic biology in school or college.
I was referring to how CPS will intervene oftentimes if it is discovered that the child has fetal alcohol spectrum disorder. It's a similar situation to when a crack baby is born. CPS will intervene if the belief is that the mother cannot be trusted with the child.

In your opinion.
Is a fertilized egg a child ? Is a blastula a child ? Is a grastula a child ? Is an embryo a child ? Is a fetus a child ? No , that's why they have their own scientific terms. Those are FACTS .

Is a fertilized egg a child ? Is a blastula a child ? Is a grastula a child ? Is an embryo a child ? Is a fetus a child ? No , that's why they have their own scientific terms. Those are FACTS .
A zygote is a life. That is also a fact.

I was referring to how CPS will intervene oftentimes if it is discovered that the child has fetal alcohol spectrum disorder. It's a similar situation to when a crack baby is born. CPS will intervene if the belief is that the mother cannot be trusted with the child.
And you want irresponsible people like that bringing more misery into this already sad , overcrowded world. That makes no sense.

And you want irresponsible people like that bringing more misery into this already sad , overcrowded world. That makes no sense.
What I want is a system that supports the unborn, including those who were unwanted. While I am a fiscal conservative on most things, I'm ok with socializing medicine and spending more on things like orphanages. I also want to streamline adoption and the fostering processes.

We have the resources to make abortion rare and unnecessary in most cases. All we have to do is stop spending money on various other things that shouldn't be part of government.

That's not a very realistic scenario unless we truly don't do anything about our border. While a lot of children have been aborted over the years, a lot of the abortions have been from... shall we say... returning customers. Usually, when a woman gives birth, there's significant time between then and the next time she gets pregnant. There are a lot of reasons for this, both biological and social. There are obviously some women that get pregnant multiple times in short intervals, but that's usually a matter of trying to have a lot of kids.
You and I don't want to know what the future will be.i do know I hope I'm m gone. I never thought I'd live to see the day when Americans wouldn't allow other Americans to iive in.peace.

You and I don't want to know what the future will be.i do know I hope I'm m gone. I never thought I'd live to see the day when Americans wouldn't allow other Americans to iive in.peace.
Well, big government started back in the 1890s. Progressives started the fire, so to speak.

What I want is a system that supports the unborn, including those who were unwanted. While I am a fiscal conservative on most things, I'm ok with socializing medicine and spending more on things like orphanages. I also want to streamline adoption and the fostering processes.

We have the resources to make abortion rare and unnecessary in most cases. All we have to do is stop spending money on various other things that shouldn't be part of government.
My state is already advertising for more people to come forward and adopt. They recently passed an abortion law and the number of newborn children being turned over to the state has skyrocketed. It's a nice thought but it won't work.The path to Hell is often paved with the best of intentions. I think there's enough Hell on earth already.

My state is already advertising for more people to come forward and adopt. They recently passed an abortion law and the number of newborn children being turned over to the state has skyrocketed. It's a nice thought but it won't work.The path to Hell is often paved with the best of intentions. I think there's enough Hell on earth already.
In its current form, adoption is a cash cow for lawyers and certain companies. If managed properly, it would be cheap and relatively quick. There's plenty of demand on a national level.

Forum List

Back