The 7 Ugliest Women In The Democratic Party

Iceman

Rookie
Nov 4, 2013
Here's an article we can all appreciate. I give the author a rep for truth here.

By 2Wycked

It is indisputably true that women in the Republican Party are significantly more attractive and more feminine than their counterparts in the Democratic Party. Considering that the Democratic Party is the home of feminism, it makes sense that women who embrace the choice of androgyny feel right at home in the party.

Democratic women — by and large — believe instituting a reign of androgyny will end sexism. Not only are they wrong about that approach, but they also seem to think that men and women are carved out for the same roles. They seem to think ending sexism rests in governmental intervention and deconstruction of “gender.”

Read Here: The 7 Ugliest Women In The Democratic Party

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's an article we can all appreciate. I give the author a rep for truth here.

By 2Wycked

It is indisputably true that women in the Republican Party are significantly more attractive and more feminine than their counterparts in the Democratic Party. Considering that the Democratic Party is the home of feminism, it makes sense that women who embrace the choice of androgyny feel right at home in the party.

Democratic women — by and large — believe instituting a reign of androgyny will end sexism. Not only are they wrong about that approach, but they also seem to think that men and women are carved out for the same roles. They seem to think ending sexism rests in governmental intervention and deconstruction of “gender.”

Democratic approaches ignore the real issue — that women still think of themselves as inferior to men. That is why they spend so much time thinking about male privilege. In their mind, if they were a man, their problems would go away. In 2013, they don’t realize that the only thing that holds a woman back is herself. No amount of government intervention can convince a woman to truly want to change. Furthermore, men and women are different biologically. God or evolution didn’t give women ovaries so they could slave away in a cubicle. No, it is because women are designed to give birth and care for children. Everything else in the human experience for women is secondary.

Why should we even consider their ideological opinions? They take no strong stands, spearhead no new policies, expand no boundaries of political debate. They are followers of the supreme order. Just like their personal lives, their political lives are constructed around safe decisions cloaked as brave ones because they are terrified of losing social approval. Now without further ado, the seven ugliest female Democratic politicians:

Amazing. Iceman's having a circle jerk all by himself...

Oh well, I'm sure some other wingnut will be along soon. :lol:

I dislike seeing conservative women attacked for their looks, and don't think it's any better to attack the liberal ones.

The Liberal Ideology is ugly enough regardless of personal appearance.

• Banned

By 2Wycked

Democratic approaches ignore the real issue — that women still think of themselves as inferior to men. That is why they spend so much time thinking about male privilege. In their mind, if they were a man, their problems would go away. In 2013, they don’t realize that the only thing that holds a woman back is herself. No amount of government intervention can convince a woman to truly want to change. Furthermore, men and women are different biologically. God or evolution didn’t give women ovaries so they could slave away in a cubicle. No, it is because women are designed to give birth and care for children. Everything else in the human experience for women is secondary.

Why should we even consider their ideological opinions? They take no strong stands, spearhead no new policies, expand no boundaries of political debate. They are followers of the supreme order. Just like their personal lives, their political lives are constructed around safe decisions cloaked as brave ones because they are terrified of losing social approval. Now without further ado, the seven ugliest female Democratic politicians:

I like the write up on Janet Napolitano, very insightful and to the point:

130214_janet_napolitano_shinkle_605.jpg

2/10 would not bang.

LOL

• Banned
How war profiteer embezzler Dianne Feinstein, Barbara "call me Senator dammit!" Boxer and the incomparably snotty Debbie Waserman-Schultz didn't make that list, I'll never know.

Yea, Wasserman-Schultz should have been #1 on that list in my opinion. What a hideous beast she is.

I dislike seeing conservative women attacked for their looks, and don't think it's any better to attack the liberal ones.

You could wrap the politics of those women with the body of Charlize Theron and they would still be the ugliest women on the planet.

The old saying: Beauty is skin deep but ugly goes clean to the bone.

I differentiate between an attack and an observation and do feel conservatives are more physically attractive than liberals, ( in general ) but Kathleen Sibelius and Kirsten Powers are amazing exceptions. :clap2:

I differentiate between an attack and an observation and do feel conservatives are more physically attractive than liberals, ( in general ) but Kathleen Sibelius and Kirsten Powers are amazing exceptions. :clap2:
Really? You think so?

I think she looks like the creepy Cryptkeeper from Tales from the Crypt.

Powers is undeniably pretty, though.

I agree and don't find most of the women on that list to be terribly physically unattractive.

For me, the ugliness comes from the haughtiness and cavalier brutality of their politics.

How war profiteer embezzler Dianne Feinstein, Barbara "call me Senator dammit!" Boxer and the incomparably snotty Debbie Waserman-Schultz didn't make that list, I'll never know.

well, debbie IS ugly. the other two are not.

I agree and don't find most of the women on that list to be terribly physically unattractive.

For me, the ugliness comes from the haughtiness and cavalier brutality of their politics.

agree. but in the terms of pure physical attractiveness boxer and feinstein are not ugly.

their SOULS are.
wasserman-schultz is ugly in both ways.

By 2Wycked

Some body has the be the pivot man.

Really? You think so?

Sibelius?
She looks like Snow Queen from Andersen's fairy tale.

agree. but in the terms of pure physical attractiveness boxer and feinstein are not ugly.

their SOULS are.

For me it depends on several items:

1. Deep throat ability.
2. Ass availability.
3.Fellow congress woman that can join in for a three way.

I actually do not find the women in the original list to be ugly.

some are simply not pretty, the most. Some are actually pretty good looking.Some are really showing their ugly inside on their outside.

But the real ugly did not get into the list at all.

their SOULS are.

For me it depends on several items:

1. Deep throat ability.
2. Ass availability.
3.Fellow congress woman that can join in for a three way.

to make sure I understand your table of elements - it makes them ugly or pretty?

Really? You think so?

Sibelius?
She looks like Snow Queen from Andersen's fairy tale.
Or Cruella DeVille.

Or the Cryptkeeper.

I was going to reply, but the avatar of [MENTION=22590]AquaAthena[/MENTION] distracted Me and I seem to have lost several minutes of time...

Forum List

Back