the 20 worst mass public shootings happened outside of the United STates.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep...the worst of the worst of mass public shootings happened outside of the United States
...Norway, France, South Korea, Australia.......notice, they have extreme gun control in those 3 alone......

UPDATE: CPRC Original Research: All the 20 worst mass public shootings, 42 of the worst 46, occurred outside the United States - Crime Prevention Research Center

Africa, Australia, Europe, and Israel all have much higher per capita death rates from these large mass public shooters than the US. Indeed, even Europe’s rate for all countries whose borders are primarily in Europe is 65% higher than the US’s. By contrast, the per capita rates in India and Pakistan are fairly similar to that in the US. Indeed the death rate in US is only about 7% higher than in India and Pakistan. The US makes up about 4.4% of the world of the population (322.8m/7.411b) and accounts for 4.1% of the the deaths from these attacks.

We need even more strict gun laws in the US then. It follows very clear progressive logic- most of those guns being used to kill all those people in other countries are probably made by US companies, and because of our lax gun policies, anybody can buy those guns. And then they sell them to all the bad guys in other countries. It's obvious that other countries are paying the price for our gun laws. We need stricter gun laws and more aid for the countries our laws have harmed. Then I can sleep with a clear conscious.

More gun control laws = less freedom more death see: gun free zones...

Yep...the worst of the worst of mass public shootings happened outside of the United States
...Norway, France, South Korea, Australia.......notice, they have extreme gun control in those 3 alone......

UPDATE: CPRC Original Research: All the 20 worst mass public shootings, 42 of the worst 46, occurred outside the United States - Crime Prevention Research Center

Africa, Australia, Europe, and Israel all have much higher per capita death rates from these large mass public shooters than the US. Indeed, even Europe’s rate for all countries whose borders are primarily in Europe is 65% higher than the US’s. By contrast, the per capita rates in India and Pakistan are fairly similar to that in the US. Indeed the death rate in US is only about 7% higher than in India and Pakistan. The US makes up about 4.4% of the world of the population (322.8m/7.411b) and accounts for 4.1% of the the deaths from these attacks.
The 20 best orgasms 2aguy ever had.

I am pro-gun...but I don't get all tingly over shootings in other countries like the OP does.

I am pro-gun...but I don't get all tingly over shootings in other countries like the OP does.

You are a real piece of shit.

its-because-im-black-isnt-it1.jpg

actually...that post reveals two things.......bod is lying about being pro gun.....the gun grabbers often start with...I am pro gun, but want to restrict your gun rights in every way possible....

And two....they didn't answer the post...just attacked me....the post is true, it is a fact and it is reality....and left wing gun grabing morons can't argue when all they have is lies and emotion...so they attack the other guy personally....

actually...that post reveals two things.......bod is lying about being pro gun.....the gun grabbers often start with...I am pro gun, but want to restrict your gun rights in every way possible....

And two....they didn't answer the post...just attacked me....the post is true, it is a fact and it is reality....and left wing gun grabing morons can't argue when all they have is lies and emotion...so they attack the other guy personally....

And thirdly, he or she is a piece of shit.

I thought that went without saying....but thanks for saying it......it is always best to be honest.......

I thought that went without saying....but thanks for saying it......it is always best to be honest.......

Sorry to pollute your mist excellent thread but I just HATE progressives.

I'll leave you to get in with it.

Some notes...

UPDATE: Woo Bum-kon killed 56 people a over two days in South Korea (April 26-27, 1982). It is hard to include him in the above list because there was no large number of people killed in any one single public place, but instead he would kill one or two people in a lot of different public places. He also used grenades to kill people.

Other cases: The Zug Switzerland shooting left 14 people killed in September 27, 2001. The 1966 University of Texas shooting left 14 people dead (wife and mother were killed through other means). Edmond, Oklahoma shooting at a post office left 14 people killed on August 20, 1986.

Sorry to pollute your mist excellent thread but I just HATE progressives.

I'll leave you to get in with it.

No...don't get me wrong....I have no problem with what you posted......just pointing out the facts about that particular left wing, regressive, anti gun moron....for the viewing audience.....

Forum List

Back