The 10 Coolest Guns On Planet Earth (With Pics)

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Written By : John Hawkins, March 28, 2013
AA12-Atchisson-Assault-Shotgun1.jpg

1) The AA12 Atchisson Assault Shotgun: The AA12 Atchisson Assault Shotgun can fire five shotgun shells per second, can launch a fragmentation grenade and has such a minimal amount of recoil that it can be fired with one hand.

Read/see more @ The 10 Coolest Guns On Planet Earth (With Pics) | Right Wing News

Which one would you like to have in YOUR home? :eusa_whistle:

1) The AA12 Atchisson Assault Shotgun: The AA12 Atchisson Assault Shotgun can fire five shotgun shells per second, can launch a fragmentation grenade and has such a minimal amount of recoil that it can be fired with one hand.

Read/see more @ The 10 Coolest Guns On Planet Earth (With Pics) | Right Wing News

you should ask Dudley or LaKota.....they get nose bleeds looking at Weapons like these.....

I always though this was one of the coolest looking guns ever designed.
The AUG is an Austrian bullpup 5.56mm assault rifle,
AUG%20Steyr%20Rifle%20(PD).jpg

I always though this was one of the coolest looking guns ever designed.
The AUG is an Austrian bullpup 5.56mm assault rifle,
AUG%20Steyr%20Rifle%20(PD).jpg

5.56mm, isn't that a pretty small bullet?

It is also used in the M16

While the 5.56 NATO and .223 Remington cartridges are very similar, they are not identical. Using commercial .223 Remington cartridges in a 5.56 NATO chambered rifle should work reliably, but generally will not be as accurate as when fired from a .223 Remington chambered firearm due to the excessive leade. Using 5.56 NATO mil-spec cartridges (such as the M855) in a .223 Remington chambered firearm can lead to excessive wear and stress and even be unsafe, and the SAAMI recommends against the practice. Some commercial fireams marked as ".223 Remington" are in fact suited for 5.56 NATO, such as many commercial AR-15 variants and the Ruger Mini-14, but the manufacturer should always be consulted to verify that this is acceptable before attempting it. Signs of excessive pressure (such as flattening or puncturing of the primers) should also be looked for in the initial testing with 5.56 NATO ammunition.
Is 5.56mm safe in my .223 Remington?

Last edited:

And it a fully auto shotgun. I wanted to get one, but had to settle with the Saiga 12! AA 12 are military use only! Best thing to one!

GreyDuracoat.jpg

When you consider the current administration's willingness to indict members of the US Military for a stray shot that takes out a civilian you would think a weapon loaded with a drum of scattergun shells might not be a "cool weapon" except in the minds of kids who were raised on video games and ain't got a clue about the real Military. The threat that would justify a drum of shotgun shells just isn't there realistically. It could be said it never was there. A grenade would get the job done just as well.

Not fancy these are what I have. Great guns for what I need.

400px-Smith%26Wesson640.jpg

500px-Remington870Pstlgrip.jpg

Liberals like guns too! :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back