The 1-6 Commission is Dropping Bombs

You are trivializing racism.

When it is a Dem being outed as a racist, suddenly racism does not matter....

When Jussie hate hoaxed, you were hear screaming that Trump supporters are all racists....
Irrelevant to the topic.

red-herring.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
How is concealing Biden's history of racism irrelevant?

Are you trying to hide it under a SHEET ???

Are you a ku klux klansman???
Um...retard? This is a topic about the 1/6 commission. If you want to publicly masturbate about a different subject, start your own topic.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Um...retard? This is a topic about the 1/6 commission. If you want to publicly masturbate about a different subject, start your own topic.

The 1/6 commission is a treasonous fraud by mostly Zionists (like you) who want to frame Donald Trump for something you guys hate hoaxed.

Part of the reason why is to cover up the truth, that your total lack of patriotism to America has put, via election fraud, a completely incompetent treasonous racist in the WH....

Were you a subscriber to the Atlanta Jewish Times 11 years ago????

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

Did you write that??

LOL!!!

A lawyer presented a specious argument to a traitor who then sent that bullshit to another traitor who was trying to find a way for a sore loser traitor to overthrow a duly elected government.

When Schiff saw the argument sent by one traitor to another, he wrongly gave credit to the first traitor for the argument instead of the shitstain lawyer.

Big. Fucking. Deal.

And instead of being outraged by all that treason, the tard herd is getting their panties in a bunch over a mistaken accreditation of the traitorous argument.

I have never seen so many idiots so easily led around by their noses.
That’s not what happened. As usual, when you can’t support your wishful thinking, you resort to outright bullshit fantasy and lies.

first off: your misuse of the word “traitor” shows that you have nothing of value to offer.

secondly, the memo was a memo prepared by a lawyer considering certain legal issues and topics. Accepting all, part or none of it isn’t a prerequisite to forwarding it.

and what Shiffhead did was, itself, probably criminal although he will never be called to account for it.

your defense of Schiff underscores and highlights who and what you are. That’s one ugly picture.

Last edited:
The only swindle is the one hatched by Trump which was almost successfull because of the actions of traitors such as Meadows, Jordan, Rudy, Bannon & a few others who were part of Trump's organized goon squad.

Innocent people don't dodge supeonas.

Btw, was Bill Barr in on this election fraud to screw over Trump?
I don't waste time on morons who live in a fantasy world.

Innocent people dispute subpoenas all the time, you fucking moron. Democrats dodge subpoenas, even though they aren't innocent. Eric Holder dodge subpoenas.

It's impossible to state in mere words what an utter douchebag you are.

I don't waste time on morons who live in a fantasy world.

Innocent people dispute subpoenas all the time, you fucking moron. Democrats dodge subpoenas, even though they aren't innocent. Eric Holder dodge subpoenas.

It's impossible to state in mere words what an utter douchebag you are.
Likewise, Trump asslicker. Now again. Is Bill Barr in on this vast conspiracy because he labled Trump's claim as BULLSHIT?

Run that past your brain you cement head Trump asseater.

I read Schmitz's opinion.

I also read John Yoo's opinion that torture was legal back in the day.

They were both wrong. Unethically wrong.

Your opinion on their opinions is duly noted. Doesn't make it illegal to disseminate any of the 3.

I know what was written and a wrestling coach is not a lawyer. There was no basis on which to challenge the results of the election. COURTS decided that. You do know what a court is don't you? It's that place where lawyers take cases to judges and the judges determine whether the legal opinion had merit.

Idiot, Jordan didn't write it, he simply forwarded it. And tell the class, which court was this opinion presented to?

Jordan didn't write it, he simply forwarded it.
Well of course. Jordan is a low IQ moron. All he knew is that he thought it would help the coup. Which you supported. Which is why you are here now, throwing your little baby fit.

Forum List

Back