Thank You China

Thank you for releasing a Virus on the Global Stage. You have infected over 150 counties with your "China Virus".
Was it because you were tired of Trump? Was it because your economy was tanking and you wanted to take the Global Economy down with your economy?
Was it part of your plan to become the World Leader in the next 10 years? Tell us Xi Jinping, what is the excuse?

The enemy of the USA in NOT Russia.. The enemy of the USA and the World is China.

Wake up all of you.
Nonsense ā€“ a rightwing conspiracy theory; as ridiculous as it is wrong.

China is neither at fault nor to blame for the virus.

And Trumpā€™s failure to address the pandemic in the United States is Trumpā€™s failure alone.

Thank you for releasing a Virus on the Global Stage. You have infected over 150 counties with your "China Virus".
Was it because you were tired of Trump? Was it because your economy was tanking and you wanted to take the Global Economy down with your economy?
Was it part of your plan to become the World Leader in the next 10 years? Tell us Xi Jinping, what is the excuse?

The enemy of the USA in NOT Russia.. The enemy of the USA and the World is China.

Wake up all of you.
Nonsense ā€“ a rightwing conspiracy theory; as ridiculous as it is wrong.

China is neither at fault nor to blame for the virus.

And Trumpā€™s failure to address the pandemic in the United States is Trumpā€™s failure alone.

Excuse me?
Fauci and team set the guidelines. You don't like the enforcement? Take it up with the Governor of your state. Do you really want Martial Law?

China is not only the worst enemy America has ever had, but the world. Their ambition to dominate and control the entire world has turned them into the most corrupt authoritarian communist regime the world has ever seen since Hitler.

Don't tell that to a Democrat. The Democrats have been in bed with China since William Jefferson Clinton sold out America in 2000

This is to be BLAMED ON THE DEMOCRATS! VOTE THEM OUT!

And Brain Dead Biden is in bed with them too. I agree with everything Propofol said.

It was a deliberate biological attack on the Unites States, and they got away with it thanks to the traitorous democrats

they ' got away with it, ' because donny disbanded the team that was embedded in china to help prevent an outbreak like COVID-19 from happening.
That entire post is TDS FAKE NEWS BULL SHIT... but... it's what we expect from you BRAIN DEAD LEFTARDS.

lol ... not one thing is fake. but yer undying devotion to the chosen one is duly noted & not surprising in the least.

does yer back hurt from all that ankle grabbing you do for president tribblehead?
Bull shit, it's all fake. It's been cherry picked, twisted, misrepresented, rearranged and lied about in commentary.

You and your democrat party are communist China supporters and defenders. That's treason in my book. The democrat party and it's propaganda wing are the trash of the planet, and now you've aligned yourselves with the most vile communist party there is that has dedicated itself to destroying the United States. I hope you all rot in hell someday.

lol...let's start with the fact that i am not a (D). just cause you are a partisan stooge, you think everyone is that disagrees with the rw ' GOP' is one too.

the rest just makes you sound like you're triggered & just one big

drama queen.jpg

get off the stage.

Last edited:
It was a deliberate biological attack on the Unites States, and they got away with it thanks to the traitorous democrats

they ' got away with it, ' because donny disbanded the team that was embedded in china to help prevent an outbreak like COVID-19 from happening.
That entire post is TDS FAKE NEWS BULL SHIT... but... it's what we expect from you BRAIN DEAD LEFTARDS.

lol ... not one thing is fake. but yer undying devotion to the chosen one is duly noted & not surprising in the least.

does yer back hurt from all that ankle grabbing you do for president tribblehead?
Bull shit, it's all fake. It's been cherry picked, twisted, misrepresented, rearranged and lied about in commentary.

You and your democrat party are communist China supporters and defenders. That's treason in my book. The democrat party and it's propaganda wing are the trash of the planet, and now you've aligned yourselves with the most vile communist party there is that has dedicated itself to destroying the United States. I hope you all rot in hell someday.
Easy now. They canā€™t help it. Theyā€™ve been listening to all the nice things Bidenā€™s been saying about China for decades, and that was before he knew theyā€™d eventually give his cokehead kid $1.5B. China Cheerleader Joeā€™s been spewing it and the real stupid dims have swallowed right along.

find & post any links that refudiate what i put up. cherry pick?????????

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all donny does is tweet. that's how you know what is going on that tribble covered head of his.

Easy now. They canā€™t help it. Theyā€™ve been listening to all the nice things Bidenā€™s been saying about China for decades, and that was before he knew theyā€™d eventually give his cokehead kid $1.5B. China Cheerleader Joeā€™s been spewing it and the real stupid dims have swallowed right along.
That's just proof of what I just said... :lol:

it's just proves you are a trump humper too.

What's Trump doing about it?
You watch what is coming... I guarantee you that China is going to be booted out of the WTO. And if Trump doesn't kick them out, he pulls out of the WTO and all countries but China form a new Trade Organization. Leave them CHICOMS to ROT!
That would be great, I'd support that. Move all our Chinese manufacturing to Central America, it'll give the people there jobs and they won't need to come up here. Win-Win.

start with donny's cheap ass clothing & merch... although he's got some sewing shops in mexico making ties or shirts or some shit..

What's Trump doing about it?
You watch what is coming... I guarantee you that China is going to be booted out of the WTO. And if Trump doesn't kick them out, he pulls out of the WTO and all countries but China form a new Trade Organization. Leave them CHICOMS to ROT!
That would be great, I'd support that. Move all our Chinese manufacturing to Central America, it'll give the people there jobs and they won't need to come up here. Win-Win.
Absolutely! Move Manufacturing to Central America. Give them people a job. It will also help curb illegal immigration. It is a WIN for all of the AMERICAS!

AMERICAS#1

amerika is only #1 in covid spread.

U.S. Legal News
March 25, 2020 / 10:26 PM / 4 months ago
Exclusive: U.S. slashed CDC staff inside China prior to coronavirus outbreak

Marisa Taylor
11 Min Read

& donny knew since january that the virus was heading our way & chose to ignore it, despite the many warnings & pleas from our intel community & scientists. but what did donny do, besides ignore them?

15 times Trump praised China as coronavirus was spreading across the globe
By MYAH WARD
04/15/2020 06:27 PM EDT

POLITICO has compiled a list of 15 times the president hailed China for its push to prevent a pandemic in the early months of 2020 ā€” an effort that ultimately failed:

Jan. 22, Twitter:
ā€œOne of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!ā€
Jan. 24, Twitter:
ā€œChina has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!ā€

Jan. 29, Remarks at signing ceremony for the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement:
ā€œAnd, honestly, I think, as tough as this negotiation was, I think our relationship with China now might be the best it's been in a long, long time. And now it's reciprocal. Before, we were being ripped off badly. Now we have a reciprocal relationship, maybe even better than reciprocal for us.ā€

Jan. 30, Fox News interview:
"China is not in great shape right now, unfortunately. But they're working very hard. We'll see what happens. But we're working very closely with China and other countries."

Feb. 7, Remarks at North Carolina Opportunity Now Summit in Charlotte, N.C.:
"I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the ā€” the problem, the virus. It's a ā€” it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."

Feb. 7, Twitter:
ā€œJust had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days ā€¦ Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

Feb. 7, Remarks before Marine One departure:
"Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about ā€” mostly about the coronavirus. They're working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They're in touch with World ā€” the World ā€” World Organization. CDC also. We're working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It's a tough situation. I think they're doing a very good job.ā€

Feb. 10, Fox Business interview:
"I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control," Trump said. "I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that's a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard."

Feb. 10, campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.:
ā€œI spoke with President Xi, and theyā€™re working very, very hard. And I think itā€™s all going to work out fine.ā€

Feb. 13, Fox News interview:
ā€œI think they've handled it professionally and I think they're extremely capable and I think President Xi is extremely capable and I hope that it's going to be resolved."

Feb. 18, remarks before Air Force One departure:
ā€œI think President Xi is working very hard. As you know, I spoke with him recently. Heā€™s working really hard. Itā€™s a tough problem. I think heā€™s going to do ā€” look, Iā€™ve seen them build hospitals in a short period of time. I really believe he wants to get that done, and he wants to get it done fast. Yes, I think heā€™s doing it very professionally.ā€

Feb. 23, remarks before Marine One departure:
"I think President Xi is working very, very hard. I spoke to him. He's working very hard. I think he's doing a very good job. It's a big problem. But President Xi loves his country. He's working very hard to solve the problem, and he will solve the problem. OK?"

Feb. 26, remarks at a business roundtable in New Delhi, India:
ā€œChina is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and theyā€™re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think heā€™ll be in pretty good shape. Theyā€™re ā€” theyā€™ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it ā€” it looks like theyā€™re getting it under control more and more. Theyā€™re getting it more and more under control.ā€
Feb. 27, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:

ā€œI spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. Heā€™s working very hard, I have to say. Heā€™s working very, very hard. And if you can count on the reports coming out of China, that spread has gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, itā€™s actually gotten smaller.ā€

Feb. 29, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:
ā€œChina seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. ā€¦ I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. Weā€™re starting on another trade deal with China ā€” a very big one. And weā€™ve been working very closely. Theyā€™ve been talking to our people, weā€™ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.ā€

When Trump covered for Chinaā€™s alleged coronavirus coverup

The Wall Street Journal reports that Trump was advised twice in January to press China to be more transparent about the outbreak in Wuhan. But Trump ignored the advice:

Early this year, several of Mr. Trumpā€™s political advisers inside and outside the campaign urged him to take on China more directly, which they argued would have bipartisan appeal. One idea they suggested was a special commission to investigate the origins of the virus and whether Beijing responded sufficiently to control the outbreak.
Mr. Trump twice declined suggestions from his team in January to press [Chinese President] Xi [Jinping] for more transparency about the virusā€™s causes and symptoms, in one case saying that the criticism could cause Beijing to be less helpful, said White House officials.

In fact, Trump didnā€™t just decline the suggestions; he actually went in the opposite direction. Trump repeatedly praised Chinaā€™s coronavirus response through late February. And on two different occasions, he actually vouched for Chinaā€™s transparency, despite the advice.
Trump did so voluntarily on Jan. 24, tweeting, ā€œThe United States greatly appreciates [Chinaā€™s] efforts and transparency.ā€ He was then asked directly on Feb. 7 whether he was ā€œconcerned that China is covering up the full extent of coronavirus.ā€ He said flatly, ā€œNo. ā€¦ Theyā€™re working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job.ā€
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...p-covered-chinas-alleged-coronavirus-coverup/

oh & this was fun to find out as our own healthcare workers had to resort to wearing trashbags.

U.S. exported millions in masks and ventilators ahead of the coronavirus crisis
Dian Zhang, Erin Mansfield, Dinah Voyles Pulver
USA TODAY
April 2, 2020 Updated April 3, 2020

U.S. exports of surgical masks, ventilators and other personal protective gear to China skyrocketed in January and February, when the coronavirus was wreaking havoc in the country where it began and as U.S. intelligence agencies warned it would soon spread.

View attachment 370168

You better do some research... Trump came down VERY HARD on HONG KONG and pissed China off.. Shortly thereafter the "Covid-19" magically appeared...

HONG KONG IS CHINA'S MONEY GATEWAY TO THE FREE WORLD....

uh-huh. strawman fail.

We have so many conflicting reports. It was lab made, it was not made in a lab. But the things they are very responsible for was hiding it instead of being open about it. Telling the world it was not spread human to human. One of the biggest sins was cutting off in coming flights but not out going.
They even got the WHO to carry their misinformation for them.
And Hollywood to fund raise for them.

Wake up all of you.

go fuck your self fag.
If is was a fag, you would be all over me. And what would it matter if I was a fag? You democrats are disgusting. A republican would never say that.

U.S. Legal News

Marisa Taylor
11 Min Read

& donny knew since january that the virus was heading our way & chose to ignore it, despite the many warnings & pleas from our intel community & scientists. but what did donny do, besides ignore them?

By MYAH WARD

POLITICO has compiled a list of 15 times the president hailed China for its push to prevent a pandemic in the early months of 2020 ā€” an effort that ultimately failed:

Jan. 22, Twitter:
ā€œOne of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!ā€
Jan. 24, Twitter:
ā€œChina has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!ā€

Jan. 29, Remarks at signing ceremony for the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement:
ā€œAnd, honestly, I think, as tough as this negotiation was, I think our relationship with China now might be the best it's been in a long, long time. And now it's reciprocal. Before, we were being ripped off badly. Now we have a reciprocal relationship, maybe even better than reciprocal for us.ā€

"China is not in great shape right now, unfortunately. But they're working very hard. We'll see what happens. But we're working very closely with China and other countries."

"I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the ā€” the problem, the virus. It's a ā€” it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."

Feb. 7, Twitter:
ā€œJust had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days ā€¦ Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

"Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about ā€” mostly about the coronavirus. They're working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They're in touch with World ā€” the World ā€” World Organization. CDC also. We're working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It's a tough situation. I think they're doing a very good job.ā€

"I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control," Trump said. "I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that's a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard."

ā€œI spoke with President Xi, and theyā€™re working very, very hard. And I think itā€™s all going to work out fine.ā€

ā€œI think they've handled it professionally and I think they're extremely capable and I think President Xi is extremely capable and I hope that it's going to be resolved."

ā€œI think President Xi is working very hard. As you know, I spoke with him recently. Heā€™s working really hard. Itā€™s a tough problem. I think heā€™s going to do ā€” look, Iā€™ve seen them build hospitals in a short period of time. I really believe he wants to get that done, and he wants to get it done fast. Yes, I think heā€™s doing it very professionally.ā€

"I think President Xi is working very, very hard. I spoke to him. He's working very hard. I think he's doing a very good job. It's a big problem. But President Xi loves his country. He's working very hard to solve the problem, and he will solve the problem. OK?"

ā€œChina is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and theyā€™re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think heā€™ll be in pretty good shape. Theyā€™re ā€” theyā€™ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it ā€” it looks like theyā€™re getting it under control more and more. Theyā€™re getting it more and more under control.ā€

ā€œI spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. Heā€™s working very hard, I have to say. Heā€™s working very, very hard. And if you can count on the reports coming out of China, that spread has gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, itā€™s actually gotten smaller.ā€

ā€œChina seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. ā€¦ I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. Weā€™re starting on another trade deal with China ā€” a very big one. And weā€™ve been working very closely. Theyā€™ve been talking to our people, weā€™ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.ā€

The Wall Street Journal reports that Trump was advised twice in January to press China to be more transparent about the outbreak in Wuhan. But Trump ignored the advice:

Early this year, several of Mr. Trumpā€™s political advisers inside and outside the campaign urged him to take on China more directly, which they argued would have bipartisan appeal. One idea they suggested was a special commission to investigate the origins of the virus and whether Beijing responded sufficiently to control the outbreak.
Mr. Trump twice declined suggestions from his team in January to press [Chinese President] Xi [Jinping] for more transparency about the virusā€™s causes and symptoms, in one case saying that the criticism could cause Beijing to be less helpful, said White House officials.

In fact, Trump didnā€™t just decline the suggestions; he actually went in the opposite direction. Trump repeatedly praised Chinaā€™s coronavirus response through late February. And on two different occasions, he actually vouched for Chinaā€™s transparency, despite the advice.
Trump did so voluntarily on Jan. 24, tweeting, ā€œThe United States greatly appreciates [Chinaā€™s] efforts and transparency.ā€ He was then asked directly on Feb. 7 whether he was ā€œconcerned that China is covering up the full extent of coronavirus.ā€ He said flatly, ā€œNo. ā€¦ Theyā€™re working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job.ā€
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...p-covered-chinas-alleged-coronavirus-coverup/

oh & this was fun to find out as our own healthcare workers had to resort to wearing trashbags.

USA TODAY

U.S. exports of surgical masks, ventilators and other personal protective gear to China skyrocketed in January and February, when the coronavirus was wreaking havoc in the country where it began and as U.S. intelligence agencies warned it would soon spread.

View attachment 370168

You better do some research... Trump came down VERY HARD on HONG KONG and pissed China off.. Shortly thereafter the "Covid-19" magically appeared...

uh-huh. strawman fail.

President Trump is the President of the USA. Do you agree?

U.S. Legal News

Marisa Taylor
11 Min Read

By MYAH WARD

Jan. 22, Twitter:
Jan. 24, Twitter:

Feb. 7, Twitter:

USA TODAY

View attachment 370168

uh-huh. strawman fail.

oh he's THE president, but he's not MY president - & the fact remains that he praised & believed china & has dismissed his own intel community with both china & russia.

<pfffft>

Wake up all of you.
I agree with you 100% their virus they could have kept it at home and not contaminated the whole world, It's not Trump's fault but China's fault

U.S. Legal News

Marisa Taylor
11 Min Read

By MYAH WARD

Jan. 22, Twitter:
Jan. 24, Twitter:

Feb. 7, Twitter:

USA TODAY

View attachment 370168

uh-huh. strawman fail.

oh he's THE president, but he's not MY president - & the fact remains that he praised & believed china & has dismissed his own intel community with both china & russia.

<pfffft>

TRUMP IS YOUR PRESIDENT! DO NOT FOOL YOURSELF. WAKE UP! 2020 is HERE RUN AND HIDE IN A PADDED ROOM. 4 MORE YEARS OF KAG!

Wake up all of you.
Stealing from us, cheating us and loosing a pandemic on us pretty much summarizes the worst customer service they could subject their best customer to. It's past time to take our business elsewhere.

DECOUPLING: China could weaponise drug exports to retaliate against US chip restrictions, Beijing adviser says.

ā€œHigh-profile economist Li Daokui says Beijing could restrict drug exports to the US if the Trump administration was to cut Chinaā€™s access to semiconductors.ā€

Trump will not submit to blackmail from the Lying Outlaw Slavers of China. They cannot support their society without imports of food and oil.

Forum List

Back