Texas Pro-Gun Crusaders Take Extreme Open Carry Approach

Sorry officer, the big scary man with the gun made me nervous when he came in, I was all alone and thought he wanted to rob and then rape me, so I shot him...

Rights unexercised are rights denied. I applaud their actions to exert their right to bear arms. It normalizes the activity and, eventually, get the antis use to the idea. You saw the same thing in the 50s with blacks sitting at lunch counters: at first, it scared people and they were labeled troublemakers, but now it's wallpaper.

Sorry officer, the big scary man with the gun made me nervous when he came in, I was all alone and thought he wanted to rob and then rape me, so I shot him...

So let me see if I understand this..

When the left uses public demonstrations that more Conservative people find offensive, such as the many of the Gay Day parades, those who are offended need to grow thicker skin and accept them.

But when those who believe in the 2nd Amendment use public demonstrations, then they need to be shot?

When the left uses public demonstrations that more Conservative people find offensive, such as the many of the Gay Day parades, those who are offended need to grow thicker skin and accept them.

But when those who believe in the 2nd Amendment use public demonstrations, then they need to be shot?

If I was at Jack in the Box with my kids and a group of heavily armed psychopaths walked in I would feel obligated to act. Those dumbasses are not helping their cause they are causing a fucking disturbance.

I think the point was that the gay pride parade represents, at worst, you may be exposed to a visual image you find abhorrent. With morons toting guns the worst that could happen is bloody death from a perceived threat.

Nope, didn't say that at all, but if you carry a big scary gun into a place where it shouldn't be and somebody gets nervous, somebody is gonna get dead, it's just a matter of time.

simply carrying a gun is no more a threat to a person's life than being a different skin color or gender is.

I and millions other Americans carry every day and no one has ever been hurt.

If you can't handle looking at a gun without pissing your panties, you need to grown up.

Nope, didn't say that at all, but if you carry a big scary gun into a place where it shouldn't be and somebody gets nervous, somebody is gonna get dead, it's just a matter of time.

Doesn't pass the "reasonable man" test. Guilty of murder.

If I was at Jack in the Box with my kids and a group of heavily armed psychopaths walked in I would feel obligated to act. Those dumbasses are not helping their cause they are causing a fucking disturbance.

Really, just seeing a gun causes you piss in your panties that much?

BTW, you would be creating the disturbance.. they are merely exercising their rights.. The same rights that allow Blacks to sit at lunch counters and at the front of the bus and Gays to kiss each other in public.

simply carrying a gun is no more a threat to a person's life than being a different skin color or gender is.

If you can't handle looking at a gun without pissing your panties, you need to grown up.

Carrying a gun is fine. 4 men walking into a busy restaurant with assault rifles, with the intent to draw attention, is a disturbance.

Rights unexercised are rights denied. I applaud their actions to exert their right to bear arms. It normalizes the activity and, eventually, get the antis use to the idea. You saw the same thing in the 50s with blacks sitting at lunch counters: at first, it scared people and they were labeled troublemakers, but now it's wallpaper.

Because this is SO MUCH like blacks sitting at lunch counters. :rolleyes:

Carrying a gun is fine. 4 men walking into a busy restaurant with assault rifles, with the intent to draw attention, is a disturbance.

What proof do you have that they are "assault" rifles?

What actions did they take that "created" a disturbance?
Did they wave the guns around (An Illegal Act)?

Did they threaten someone with their gun ( An Illegal Act )?

If you are saying their presence was a disturbance, because it caused some weak-kneed people to piss in their panties, would you say that the presence of Gays in an area could also be considered as creating a disturbance? Or the presence of Blacks in an area could be considered creating a disturbance?

Because this is SO MUCH like blacks sitting at lunch counters. :rolleyes:

A Right is a Right, right?

This fails as a false comparison fallacy, no Second Amendment rights are being denied in Texas.

Forum List

Back