Texas jury rules against divorced dad trying to stop 7-year-old son’s gender transition

One day this practice will be looked upon as it is - monstrous.

No it won't. In a few years the idea that people used to actually argue against children transitioning their gender will seem outrageous, intolerant and backward.

A few responses in this thread let's one know you wouldn't want to trust some of these people even around your livestock much less children.

A few responses in this thread let's one know you wouldn't want to trust some of these people even around your livestock much less children.

If people tried the democratic shit on animals they would be imprisoned for animal cruelty.

But because it is lowly human life forms, and Americans at that, it is all allowed and encouraged.

One day this practice will be looked upon as it is - monstrous.

No it won't. In a few years the idea that people used to actually argue against children transitioning their gender will seem outrageous, intolerant and backward.

In this instance, I have to be more optimistic as far as the future of “transgenderism”.

The differences between male and female in humans is pretty obviou, objective, and solid; and I think it will always be the case that the overwhelming vast majority of people will be quite clear in their understanding of these differences. I do not think that it is possible that there will ever be more than a tiny minority of mentally-defective freaks who will be genuinely, sincerely confused about these differences; and I am convinced that the vast majority of those who play along with this madness do so as a result of the “Emperor's New Clothes” effect.

It's a fad, that will pass, and when it does, most of us will look back on those who played along with it as pathetic, foolish, intellectually-dishonest cowards who didn't have the integrity or courage to stand up for the obvious truth, in the face of social pressure to play along with an insane lie.

Hopefully, those who were most active in promoting this madness will wind up confined for the rest of their natural lives to prisons and mental hospitals.

The judge granted dad joint custody and will share in medical descions. Stuff that one mom, ya moonbat.

The judge granted dad joint custody and will share in medical descions. Stuff that one mom, ya moonbat.

Well that's good news but the bad news is that the father has to protect his son from being forced to be a female.

Unless someone else intervenes the people in that Texas court district are stuck with her as a judge for another three years. The people there may want to consider that if they want another as a judge there they will have to get someone to oppose her in 2022. Kim Cooks - Ballotpedia

A Texas jury has ruled against a dad seeking custody of his twin 7-year-old sons in his attempt to stop one of the boys from transitioning his gender.

The Dallas panel denied Jeffrey Younger’s petition for sole custody of sons Jude and James — which came as the boys’ mom is pushing for James to begin hormone-replacement therapy.

The mom, pediatrician Anne Georgulas, contends that James is transgender, likes wearing dresses and prefers to be identified as “Luna,” according to The Texan.

But at stake, potentially, is not just James’ identity in the here and now, but his health down the line.

Hormone therapy can cause infertility, as well as carrying potential health risks ranging from hair loss to blood clots, according to medical professionals.

Georgulas has secured a letter of recommendation for James to “receive a full psychological assessment for gender dysphoria and potentially take hormone blockers,” the Washington Examiner reported. It’s a move that Younger strongly opposes.

The battle landed in the courts when Georgulas filed suit to restrict her ex-husband’s contact with the kids, require that he refer to James as “Luna” — and keep the boy away from those who refused to do the same.

more : https://nypost.com/2019/10/23/texas...ing-to-stop-7-year-old-sons-gender-transition

It's hard to believe this is really happening. I noticed that not that many mainstream news sources are covering this story (unless i just can't find articles on it) which is strange if this is a legit news story.

In any event, this is wrong on so many levels and it makes me wish this screwed up world would get hit by a giant meteor.
I support the father's rights in this case.

After reading more on this case because of this thread,
I can't believe the jury ruled in her favor
and Thank God the judge overruled them!

This case is soooo fucked up!
This fucking c*nt needs to be locked up!

A Texas jury has ruled against a dad seeking custody of his twin 7-year-old sons in his attempt to stop one of the boys from transitioning his gender.

The Dallas panel denied Jeffrey Younger’s petition for sole custody of sons Jude and James — which came as the boys’ mom is pushing for James to begin hormone-replacement therapy.

The mom, pediatrician Anne Georgulas, contends that James is transgender, likes wearing dresses and prefers to be identified as “Luna,” according to The Texan.

But at stake, potentially, is not just James’ identity in the here and now, but his health down the line.

Hormone therapy can cause infertility, as well as carrying potential health risks ranging from hair loss to blood clots, according to medical professionals.

Georgulas has secured a letter of recommendation for James to “receive a full psychological assessment for gender dysphoria and potentially take hormone blockers,” the Washington Examiner reported. It’s a move that Younger strongly opposes.

The battle landed in the courts when Georgulas filed suit to restrict her ex-husband’s contact with the kids, require that he refer to James as “Luna” — and keep the boy away from those who refused to do the same.

more : https://nypost.com/2019/10/23/texas...ing-to-stop-7-year-old-sons-gender-transition

It's hard to believe this is really happening. I noticed that not that many mainstream news sources are covering this story (unless i just can't find articles on it) which is strange if this is a legit news story.

In any event, this is wrong on so many levels and it makes me wish this screwed up world would get hit by a giant meteor.
I support the father's rights in this case.

reported to fbi for hate speech

After reading all the responses so far in this thread, I just wonder if all the opinions and wisdom expressed came from actual knowledge gained from study and a well grounded base in child psychology, or from rants by religious nuts, right wing radio, and Trump rallies.
Put me doen as a ThreeFer

there is a sickness running through our society and its progressing from the top down

this is an educated woman who should know better
1647639008777.jpeg

more : Texas jury rules against divorced dad trying to stop 7-year-old son’s gender transition

I
I know this story and the judge. It's not what you think.

I will leave it at that.

I know Ben Albritton

“There is still some fluidity in his thinking,” said Dr. Benjamin Albritton, according to the Examiner. “Neither child appears to be depressed, anxious or aggressive . . . [James] gave no indications of other significant psychological difficulties.”

The jury denied dad's request to take the kid from mom, but that's about it.

more : Texas jury rules against divorced dad trying to stop 7-year-old son’s gender transition

A seven year old kid is not mature enough (in my opinion) to go through the process of a sex change.

I read that the mother (a pediatrician) is claiming that the kid is 'transgender', likes wearing dresses and prefers to be identified as 'Luna.' The father claims that the kid calls himself James and prefers to wear boy's clothes when with him. IMO, this is clearly a case of the mother influencing the boy causing gender dysphoria. The jury had no business giving permission to the mother to pursue gender transformation.

Forum List

Back