Tennessee Republican: I might push to oust McCarthy if he makes deal with Dems

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
There's no logical reason to follow Democrats when it comes to spending. We need to immediately cut every section of our government by 10% and investigate where all this taxpayer money actually ended up. I'm sure there are plenty more Menendezes in our government. Hell, maybe they're all robbing. MAGA.

You almost gotta laugh. Left wing Politico found a Tennessee republican who said "it's something I might have to look into" and they turn it into a political revolution. Meanwhile nobody in the democrat party talks about increasing evidence of the current president 's mental deterioration when the election is drawing closer.

Yep, we can use more TN values in the House. Nobody from CA should be in charge of anything.
Tennesee values?

So many years after the south's defeat, can it still turn the defeat into victory and change the entire makeup of America?

Has black America really been held down and neutralized into obeying white power?

Can America's police get away with murder for nothing more than traffic violations?

Did the Chauvin murder actually fail to set the bar above racial crime by police?

You almost gotta laugh. Left wing Politico found a Tennessee republican who said "it's something I might have to look into" and they turn it into a political revolution. Meanwhile nobody in the democrat party talks about increasing evidence of the current president 's mental deterioration when the election is drawing closer.
it's all to distract us from the abc poll this mornin' that showed Trump kickin' biden ass.

pretty substantial.

Tennesee values?

So many years after the south's defeat, can it still turn the defeat into victory and change the entire makeup of America?

Has black America really been held down and neutralized into obeying white power?

Can America's police get away with murder for nothing more than traffic violations?

Did the Chauvin murder actually fail to set the bar above racial crime by police?
Hoser says what?

Forum List

Back