Ted Nugent: demand common sense hunting reform

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Ted Nugent: Demand Common-Sense Hunting Reform
Recruit, retain, reactivate is known as the 3R battle cry for the future of conservation in America. With the tragic (and what I believe to be the self-inflicted) decline in hunter numbers across the country over the years, if those of us who truly cherish this extraordinary American conservation heritage and vital lifestyle fail to step up and get cracking to reverse this scourge like we mean it, believe me when I tell you, all is lost.

The left can't stand when this man speaks facts lmfao!

Ted Nugent: Demand Common-Sense Hunting Reform
Recruit, retain, reactivate is known as the 3R battle cry for the future of conservation in America. With the tragic (and what I believe to be the self-inflicted) decline in hunter numbers across the country over the years, if those of us who truly cherish this extraordinary American conservation heritage and vital lifestyle fail to step up and get cracking to reverse this scourge like we mean it, believe me when I tell you, all is lost.

The left can't stand when this man speaks facts lmfao!
You think Nugent is credible, but he is full of shit...literally.
Here are some facts for you...
He is the fucking idiot who SHIT HIS PANTS on purpose at the induction center,. Not only once, but TWICE.
Just so he wouldn't have to serve in Vietnam. Fuck him. He isn't worth a shit and his music SUCKS just as much as he does.

Nugent is a child molesting pants shitting idiot coward. Perfect example of a right wing role model.

Forum List

Back