Teaparty Group Tries to Disenfranchise Ohio Democrats

so much for the right loving the constitution...and democracy.

Ohio voters face challenges from tea party groups - latimes.com

The first thing I noticed was your link, which is the LA Times which is a SuperPac for the Democrat Party, so we are not going to get an unbiased, objective story here. Now, when I see a story like this, the first thing that comes to mind is all these polls that show Obama so far ahead in swing states and in other polls, they are full of crap. You see, the Democrats SuperPacs, also known as the media know the polls are false and they are already preparing thought control via "disenfranchised voters", "voter suppression" and whatever.

I ask jillian, given your faux concern for consitutional rights, where were you showing this same concern when black panthers with nightsticks in Philly were intimidating senior citizens and other people from voting? Where have you been when union thugs use voter intimidation tactics like in Wisconsin? Where have you been on Democrats trying to screw over the military vote? Oh wait, the end justifies the means, so these are all okay in your mind.

Please, don't cry about constitutional rights being violated when it is your side that on every given day is trying to ban freedom of speech from Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, Mark Levin, Sean Hannity and others that expose your side for what they are.

You know something, being a Libertarian, I never used to think much of Rush, but a year ago, a friend challenged me to listen to him for 1 month and give him a chance. The bet was if I did not agree with Rush or want to listen to him again after a month, he would give me $250. If I ended up listening to Rush, I owed my friend NOTHING. Well....I lost out on gaining $250, because everything he has said about people on your side of the political spectrum is true. No wonder your side thinks the constitution only applies to you.
Oh, and I remember MONTHS ago Rush said, just watch and see, the Obama regime will distort employment numbers just enough that by October, unemployment will magically by under 8.0%. Even today, I still do not agree with everything Rush says, but one thing is for sure, he is 100% correct about the left and the media.

I want to conclude this post by thanking you for putting up this link. The mere fact that the LA Times is already preparing excuses for if Obama loses Ohio tells me one thing, the polls showing Obama with big lead in Ohio are nothing more than one giant fabrication trying to depress the Republican base in Ohio not to vote.

when obama kicks romney's ass, are you going to move out of the country or commit suicide?
No that's something liberals would promise...and they never do it.....damnit!!!!!!!!!!!

So if Obama wins are you gonna celebrate with a cock?
And if he loses....same thing? so either way you win?

here's another source and why they choose who they choose to try to disenfranchise them of their vote:

(JTA) -- Students at the Telshe Yeshiva Rabbinical College are among 2,100 Ohio voters that the Tea Party is attempting to remove from the state's rosters prior to the November election.
The seminary students' voting status is being challenged by the Tea Party-affiliated Ohio Voter Integrity Project for failing to specify their dorm room numbers, the Los Angeles Times reported. The project, an offshoot of the True the Vote organization founded by two oil tycoons in Rosenberg, Texas, has prioritized issuing voter challenges of college students, who as a group tend to lean liberal.

Telshe Yeshiva students named in Ohio Tea Party voter challenge | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

So you think those Rabbincal students are liberal?..I doubt it

And this one moved too.

:lol:

Gotta love the wing nut hacks in orange.

I'm sure the irony of them trying to bury these threads is lost on whoever moved them.

Last edited:
The first thing I noticed was your link, which is the LA Times which is a SuperPac for the Democrat Party, so we are not going to get an unbiased, objective story here. Now, when I see a story like this, the first thing that comes to mind is all these polls that show Obama so far ahead in swing states and in other polls, they are full of crap. You see, the Democrats SuperPacs, also known as the media know the polls are false and they are already preparing thought control via "disenfranchised voters", "voter suppression" and whatever.

I ask jillian, given your faux concern for consitutional rights, where were you showing this same concern when black panthers with nightsticks in Philly were intimidating senior citizens and other people from voting? Where have you been when union thugs use voter intimidation tactics like in Wisconsin? Where have you been on Democrats trying to screw over the military vote? Oh wait, the end justifies the means, so these are all okay in your mind.

Please, don't cry about constitutional rights being violated when it is your side that on every given day is trying to ban freedom of speech from Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, Mark Levin, Sean Hannity and others that expose your side for what they are.

You know something, being a Libertarian, I never used to think much of Rush, but a year ago, a friend challenged me to listen to him for 1 month and give him a chance. The bet was if I did not agree with Rush or want to listen to him again after a month, he would give me $250. If I ended up listening to Rush, I owed my friend NOTHING. Well....I lost out on gaining $250, because everything he has said about people on your side of the political spectrum is true. No wonder your side thinks the constitution only applies to you.
Oh, and I remember MONTHS ago Rush said, just watch and see, the Obama regime will distort employment numbers just enough that by October, unemployment will magically by under 8.0%. Even today, I still do not agree with everything Rush says, but one thing is for sure, he is 100% correct about the left and the media.

I want to conclude this post by thanking you for putting up this link. The mere fact that the LA Times is already preparing excuses for if Obama loses Ohio tells me one thing, the polls showing Obama with big lead in Ohio are nothing more than one giant fabrication trying to depress the Republican base in Ohio not to vote.

when obama kicks romney's ass, are you going to move out of the country or commit suicide?
No that's something liberals would promise...and they never do it.....damnit!!!!!!!!!!!

you sure have a funny way of celebrating things.

not that there's anything wrong with that...

and either way, i lose.

you sure have a funny way of celebrating things.

not that there's anything wrong with that...

and either way, i lose.

If you win, you win. If you lose, you still win.

And this one moved too.

I'm sure the irony of them trying to bury these threads is lost on whoever moved them.

this explains why my laptop keeps tipping over to the right.

i guess when obama wins the election, that'll be put in here, too.

sad

And this one moved too.

sad

I'm experiencing the same issue. I tried drinking a V8 and it did nothing but opening up the daily kos in another tabs helps.

And this one moved too.

sad

I'm experiencing the same issue. I tried drinking a V8 and it did nothing but opening up the daily kos in another tabs helps.

i'm propping it up with my copy of the communist manifesto.

CINCINNATI — Lori Monroe, a 40-year-old Democrat who lives in central Ohio, was startled a few weeks ago to open a letter that said a stranger was challenging her right to vote in the presidential election.

Monroe, who was recovering from cancer surgery, called the local election board to protest. A local tea party leader was trying to strike Monroe from the voter rolls for a reason that made no sense: Her apartment building in Lancaster was listed as a commercial property.

"I'm like, really? Seriously?" Monroe said. "I've lived here seven years, and now I'm getting challenged?"

Monroe's is one of at least 2,100 names that tea party groups have sought to remove from Ohio's voter rosters.

The groups and their allies describe it as a citizen movement to prevent ballot fraud, although the Republican secretary of state said in an interview that he knew of no evidence that any more than a handful of illegal votes had been cast in Ohio in the last few presidential elections.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And this one moved too.

The funniest part is they probably imagine themselves effecting the outcome of an election. :lol:

Monroe, who was recovering from cancer surgery, called the local election board to protest. A local tea party leader was trying to strike Monroe from the voter rolls for a reason that made no sense: Her apartment building in Lancaster was listed as a commercial property.http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-ohio-voting-fight-20120927,0,811761.story
Can you register to vote in Ohio using Commercial Property as a home address?

Monroe, who was recovering from cancer surgery, called the local election board to protest. A local tea party leader was trying to strike Monroe from the voter rolls for a reason that made no sense: Her apartment building in Lancaster was listed as a commercial property.http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-ohio-voting-fight-20120927,0,811761.story
Can you register to vote in Ohio using Commercial Property as a home address?

From the Ohio voter registration page:

Under Ohio law, your residence is (1) the location that you consider to be a permanent, not a temporary, residence and (2) the place where your habitation is fixed and where, whenever you are absent, you intend to return. If you do not have a fixed place of habitation, but you are a consistent or regular inhabitant of a shelter or other location where you intend to return, you may use that location as your residence for the purposes of registering to vote.

To me, unless you are in a shelter, you cannot use a place of business as a residence.

So the woman has to provide a place of residence, and then she is good to go to vote.

CINCINNATI — Lori Monroe, a 40-year-old Democrat who lives in central Ohio, was startled a few weeks ago to open a letter that said a stranger was challenging her right to vote in the presidential election.

Monroe, who was recovering from cancer surgery, called the local election board to protest. A local tea party leader was trying to strike Monroe from the voter rolls for a reason that made no sense: Her apartment building in Lancaster was listed as a commercial property.

"I'm like, really? Seriously?" Monroe said. "I've lived here seven years, and now I'm getting challenged?"

Monroe's is one of at least 2,100 names that tea party groups have sought to remove from Ohio's voter rosters.

The groups and their allies describe it as a citizen movement to prevent ballot fraud, although the Republican secretary of state said in an interview that he knew of no evidence that any more than a handful of illegal votes had been cast in Ohio in the last few presidential elections.

I agree with them challenging the college students because they should be voting where ever their official residence is and that is not their dorm room. Other than that, I agree that many of these other challenges are absurd.

I agree with them challenging the college students because they should be voting where ever their official residence is and that is not their dorm room. Other than that, I agree that many of these other challenges are absurd.
Decide where you want to vote – using your home or school address – and register by the deadline.
 By law, college students may choose which address they use for
voting, either their parents’ home address or their address at school. Choose one and make sure you register with that address by the deadline.

http://www.cohhio.org/files/VOTING123_college_final w pics_2pg.pdf

Anything to distract voters from the issues facing the nation, eh?

Voter fraud?

Forum List

Back