Tea Party Infiltrators

Most normal people, conservative, moderate, liberal, know what the Tea Party types are all about. We all know a few. We all try as hard as we can to get them to STFU.

The Tea Party Rally People have become the Jehovah Witnesses of the family.

Baloney. Everybody who is not an infiltrator or a member of hostile press who has attended one of the Tea Party rallies are impressed that they resemble a Rotary club meeting more than a bunch of activists. They are mostly moms, dads, working people including teachers, plumbers, and engineers, and business owners.

Don't draw your conclusions from selective or doctored Youtube clips and hate hype.

Hey stupid---almost every meeting I've ever been in my life has been attended by "mostly moms, dads, working people including teachers, plumbers, and engineers, and business owners."

:cuckoo:

Wake the fuck up!

:eek:

Such hostility.. you must be losing it..

I notice none of the wingnuts give intelligent replies to why this group has suddenly appeared. Slogans must make small minds happy! What magic brought forth these whiners? One of their leaders and organizers, was asked recently by Chris Mathews if they would have materialized had McCain won. He claimed probably not. Now again unless you are a brain dead partisan wingnut what does that tell you? It tells you that the mess W made really didn't matter? And why would that be you think? Any thoughts in wingnutland? You conservative wingnuts can hide your heads ostrich like, but you are either extremely naive or extremely dishonest. Pick one.

"I keep six honest serving men
(They taught me all I knew);
Their names are What and Why and When
And How and Where and Who." Rudyard Kipling

I notice none of the wingnuts give intelligent replies to why this group has suddenly appeared. Slogans must make small minds happy! What magic brought forth these whiners? One of their leaders and organizers, was asked recently by Chris Mathews if they would have materialized had McCain won. He claimed probably not. Now again unless you are a brain dead partisan wingnut what does that tell you? It tells you that the mess W made really didn't matter? And why would that be you think? Any thoughts in wingnutland? You conservative wingnuts can hide your heads ostrich like, but you are either extremely naive or extremely dishonest. Pick one.

The TP was facing enormous pressure because of the actions of its lunatic fringe element. Rather than try to reign in this valuable part of their movement, it was easier to resort to a "its not us...its outsiders doing this"

Until they gain control of their message, the TP will still be identified by its unseemly lunatic elements

The TP was facing enormous pressure because of the actions of its lunatic fringe element. Rather than try to reign in this valuable part of their movement, it was easier to resort to a "its not us...its outsiders doing this"

Until they gain control of their message, the TP will still be identified by its unseemly lunatic elements
the only people 'under pressure' are Barry and his merry band of spend-a-holics.

If a sane person were placed in an insane asylum and while you were visiting he claimed he was really sane and all the other inmates were insane, would you believe him? Suppose he gave excellent reasons why he was sane, wouldn't you still doubt his sanity, after all he is in an insane asylum. Same with the tea party, call it whatever you like, the signs, the self centered contradictions, the absence during Cheney/Bush, the whiteness, the republicaness, the appearance after a democrat, and a Black one at that, is elected, should tell everyone with more than 15 brain cells that these are sore losers. Power corrupts and power when backed by stupidity brings out the nutcases in force. Same thing happened when Clinton was elected, same nuts different day.

"The love of liberty is the love of others; the love of power is the love of ourselves." William Hazlitt

And "boom" there it is
j7032.gif

Ah, the Race Card Card

What magic brought forth these whiners?

The "magic" was brought by a cable news network and radio talk show host who devoted non-stop coverage of how out of control government spending was once a Democrat was controlling the purse strings. In spite of a $5 trillion debt accumulated by the Republican administration formerly in control, these media outlets were not "outraged" until Obama wanted to spend $800 billion.

Watch the "magic" return when these news outlets stop the coverage of government spending whenever a Republican administration returns

This is getting too confusing

How do we tell the fake Tea Baggers from the real ones?

How do we know the right wing tea baggers are not sending in plants to pose as left wing infiltrators?

You guys need a secret Tea Bagger Handshake

:lol::lol::lol:

I think only by those who are desperate to consign them as an unseemly lunatic element. According to Rasmussen who has been tracking this, the smear campaign from the Administration and its surrogates is only serving to make them look frightened and petty even as the Tea Parties are gaining in good reputation. Every month they are polling less negatively and more people agree that they identify with the principles--more than 50% as of the last report. And the negatives are going down in the polls.

So the Tea Partiers must be doing something right. And of course there are some loonies--EVERY group whether on the Left or Right attractis its loonies-- but those of us who are closely watching the phenomenon are increasingly convinced that those who hate the Tea Party emphasis and spirit are in fact infiltrating the rallies.

The most amazing thing about the Tea Parties is that now, all of a sudden, protesting is cool for conservatives.

Instead of protesters being "anti-american" and "jobless losers", now they're "patriots".

Forum List

Back