"Tea Party" Candidates try to unseat Ron Paul for not Supporting the Wars

It's not one movement and that's what's confusing most people. There a lot of different groups calling themselves Tea Partiers. Anyone calling themselves a Tea Partier should have nothing but respect for Dr. Ron Paul. Just listen closely to what an individual is saying and then decide for yourself whether they are real Tea Partiers or not. It shouldn't be too hard to tell.

Any truly anti-establishment group wouldn't be promoted by Fox News the way the Tea Parties were.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyCCJ6B2WE]YouTube - Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.[/ame]

Make up your mind, they are either one group that should honor Paul or they are a bunch of differeing fragments.

In fact true Tea Partiers are actually supporting his son Rand in Kentucky. So if a so-called "Tea Party Candidate" is opposing Ron Paul,they are most likely not a real Tea Partier. Go Rand and Ron!! :)

Make up your mind, they are either one group that should honor Paul or they are a bunch of differeing fragments.

Can't you make just ONE POST that doesn't contain some kind of elementary spelling error???

I get so tired of seeing you butcher the English language every single day.

You really ought to be downright ashamed of yourself at this point in your life.

If you understand the tea parties, this wouldnt come as a surprise. The idea that the Tea party is some uniform movement has never been true. The only topic it seems to be unified on is fiscal responsibility.

If you understand the tea parties, this wouldnt come as a surprise. The idea that the Tea party is some uniform movement has never been true. The only topic it seems to be unified on is fiscal responsibility.

But the media is pushing it as though it's one movement, therefore that's what people are going to believe.

But like I said, it's not organized well enough to succeed.

Honestly, I don't mind seeing more people running against Rep. Paul. He has certain ideas, and I would consider him much more of an ally than an opponent. But, in my opinion, every politician from every party should have a large number of challengers. The more people who run, the better our chances are that someone good will be in the race.

By the way Pilgrim, I don't want to say I told you so but..:eusa_whistle: :lol:

Can't you make just ONE POST that doesn't contain some kind of elementary spelling error???

You really ought to be downright ashamed of yourself at this point in your life.

You will survive my typing and spelling errors

DogBert i hope this isn't a true and common sentiment that runs across the TEA lines that they don't like ron paul because of his war stance. I dont really like his stance in the debates as I though it was dangerous but he is true to his libertarian values and walks the TEA walk almost every time he opens his mouth.

This would be more idiotic than having a $500/seat function to pay a speaker like palin to give a speech.

IMO.

I hope not either, but there's not much else reasoning. The guy is The Godfather of the Tea Party movement. This is like turning around in the middle of a battle and shooting at your own general.

Good analogy....I have to admit - this reaction to Ron Paul certainly surprises me....Tea Party has always seemed very Libertarian to me - and that is certainly Ron Paul.

You will survive my typing and spelling errors

What's MOST surprising is that YOU have.

Its been said a number of times, there is no central control of the movement, nor are their 'candidates' nor is Dr Paul being attacked.

BTW bobby, you should know better then to post anything from mediamatters, you might as well quote Pravda when discussing the USA in the coldwar or Dur Sturmer when discussing Jews.

Its been said a number of times, there is no central control of the movement, nor are their 'candidates' nor is Dr Paul being attacked.

BTW bobby, you should know better then to post anything from mediamatters, you might as well quote Pravda when discussing the USA in the coldwar or Dur Sturmer when discussing Jews.

I gave fair warning, I came across the video I had wanted to show from that site due to reddit. You can pretty much ignore the fact it's MM and watch the video for yourself.

I gave fair warning, I came across the video I had wanted to show from that site due to reddit. You can pretty much ignore the fact it's MM and watch the video for yourself.
But you are wrong, you can't watch the video, as a template begging you to support mediamatters is over the page and can't be closed.

Forum List

Back