TDS or Ethics, that is the question

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2019
Defenders of Trump have no recourse or ability to defend the Trump Crime Families Corruption and essentially their theft from the taxpayers of America.

This link is but one of the many morally and ethically behaviors which stole money from the taxpayers.

Links:

So what say you, a TDS Thread, or a violation of ethics and even the law, i.e. the emolument clause in Art 2, sec. 1, clause 7?

Defenders of Trump have no recourse or ability to defend the Trump Crime Families Corruption and essentially their theft from the taxpayers of America.

This link is but one of the many morally and ethically behaviors which stole money from the taxpayers.

Links:

So what say you, a TDS Thread, or a violation of ethics and even the law, i.e. the emolument clause in Art 2, sec. 1, clause 7?
Awww how sweet, another rye tribute to his manlove.

Links:

TDS. No question.

• Banned

Links:

TDS. No question.

So, you support Donald Trump and his family no matter what? Is that your true belief?

Links:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!

The irony of someone on the left giving a lecture on defending corruption!!!

laughing.jpg

Forum List

Back