TB coming to your town

The new strains are drug resistant.

These epidemics will of course hit the latino slums first, and will therefore be declared 'racist diseases', and 'reparations' will be demanded.
But don't forget to get your flu and Covid shot at the same time, k? :oops:

But don't forget to get your flu and Covid shot at the same time, k? :oops:
IMO, The human immune system is pretty good especially if one is in fairly good shape. At the same time, I think vaccines could be helpful too. 'To each his own.' With all the politics, variables, false death attributions, over counting, under counting there is no way to know either way.

Last edited:
IMO, The human immune system is pretty good especially if one is in fairly good shape. At the same time, I think vaccines could be helpful too. To each his own.
Flu and Covid vaccines don't do a damn thing.

Flu and Covid vaccines don't do a damn thing.
Well I got Covid shots and all the boosters.....Still got Covid. So, I can't dispute what you say. As far as the yearly flu shot, I've always wondered if it really worked. Sometimes I got sick and sometimes not. When I was a kid it used to be called catching a cold. It could make you feel pretty shitty, snotty nose, no smell, cough ear infection, etc. Now it's called an 'epidemic.' Today we need to wear masks, shut down businesses and schools, stay 10ft away from each other, quarantining ourselves for 2 weeks at the outset of a sniffle.

Well I got Covid shots and all the boosters.....Still got Covid. So, I can't dispute what you say. As far as the yearly flu shot, I've always wondered if it really worked. Sometimes I got sick and sometimes not. When I was a kid it used to be called catching a cold. It could make you feel pretty shitty, snotty nose, no smell, cough ear infection, etc. Now it's called an 'epidemic.' Today we need to wear masks, shut down businesses and schools, stay 10ft away from each other, quarantining ourselves for 2 weeks at the outset of a sniffle.
I got the flu real bad when I was 15, half my family did, and have never had it since.

My mom got it, and I took care of her for several days, and I didn't even worry about getting it.

Well..then I drank a beer on day 3 and kinda started feeling it, but then it went away.

Alcohol paralyzes your immune system.

RSV is supposed to be serious. I was going to get vexed. But it has interactions with a medication I'm taking.

Because some mod wants to bury it; seems a lot of people here like to hire illegal aliens and hate any bad press about them, same as faggots hate facts about their groomer agenda getting out.
Actually, this is one of those topics that could be put into more than one category on the forum. The topic is about illegal immigrants having tuberculosis, which just so happens to fit in under the Immigration/Illegal Immigration area. It could have also been moved to the Healthcare area, since tuberculosis is a health topic. Politics - not so much, but I can understand how some on here would spin it to force it into that area.

If a mod wanted to BURY the thread, it would have been locked or deleted.

Actually, this is one of those topics that could be put into more than one category on the forum. The topic is about illegal immigrants having tuberculosis, which just so happens to fit in under the Immigration/Illegal Immigration area. It could have also been moved to the Healthcare area, since tuberculosis is a health topic. Politics - not so much, but I can understand how some on here would spin it to force it into that area.

If a mod wanted to BURY the thread, it would have been locked or deleted.

It belongs in the politics or current events forums. It is current Democrat policies being discussed.

I got the flu real bad when I was 15, half my family did, and have never had it since.

My mom got it, and I took care of her for several days, and I didn't even worry about getting it.

Well..then I drank a beer on day 3 and kinda started feeling it, but then it went away.

Alcohol paralyzes your immune system.

I've never had it at all, and never get the shots. Even when I lived in the Bay area and everybody and their dogs cuaght some kind of flu virus, they had a dozen or so all the time going around; if there was an epidemic in Asia anywhere, it was all over the Bay area a week later. I never caught anything living there either. Many Asians and others there were wearing masks everywhere in public long before the COVID epidemic hit; it was sort of normal there, especially among Taiwanese.

Forum List

Back